Pope Francis battles Santa Muerte

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2017, 10:59 AM
RE: Pope Francis battles Santa Muerte
(24-07-2017 10:55 AM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(24-07-2017 10:33 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  ...but I suppose nothing else can be expected from someone believing in slow death spiral of Europe.

Sounds like you're a slave to wishful thinking. To believe that an unrestricted flow of immigrants that, on average, bring sexist, homophobic, and intolerant values into a society isn't a problem; anyone who says it is must be a hateful racist who wants to strafe refugee-filled pontoon boats with a Stuka. It obviously makes you feel very morally superior and you get to stick your chest out and Defend the Weak. Congrats.

Sounds like you're a scared right wing ninny who can't say immigrants without immediately adding word sexist or intolerant.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2017, 11:14 AM
(24-07-2017 10:59 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(24-07-2017 10:55 AM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Sounds like you're a slave to wishful thinking. To believe that an unrestricted flow of immigrants that, on average, bring sexist, homophobic, and intolerant values into a society isn't a problem; anyone who says it is must be a hateful racist who wants to strafe refugee-filled pontoon boats with a Stuka. It obviously makes you feel very morally superior and you get to stick your chest out and Defend the Weak. Congrats.

Sounds like you're a scared right wing ninny who can't say immigrants without immediately adding word sexist or intolerant.

Sounds like I'm going to get the last word.

24-07-2017, 11:16 AM
(24-07-2017 11:14 AM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(24-07-2017 10:59 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Sounds like you're a scared right wing ninny who can't say immigrants without immediately adding word sexist or intolerant.

Sounds like I'm going to get the last word.

Sure. And also a candy. Kids like candies I heard.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
24-07-2017, 11:35 AM
(24-07-2017 11:16 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(24-07-2017 11:14 AM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Sounds like I'm going to get the last word.

Sure. And also a candy. Kids like candies I heard.

I know you are but what am I? Wait, wait, that one's gonna bite me in the ass...lemme try again...
Roses are red Violets are blue
I lost this debate and so did you

24-07-2017, 11:38 AM
(24-07-2017 11:35 AM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  I know you are but what am I?

You seem to be figure so clownish that I don't care for getting to know you.

Mikhail Bakunin.
24-07-2017, 12:30 PM
I think we might be experiencing a tad of immigration problems on TTA, as well. Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
24-07-2017, 12:33 PM
(24-07-2017 12:30 PM)Vera Wrote:  I think we might be experiencing a tad of immigration problems on TTA, as well. Drinking Beverage

No worse than usual I think.

Mikhail Bakunin.
24-07-2017, 12:40 PM
(24-07-2017 12:33 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(24-07-2017 12:30 PM)Vera Wrote:  I think we might be experiencing a tad of immigration problems on TTA, as well. Drinking Beverage

No worse than usual I think.

Maybe not. But these days it feels like the right-wingers are coming in droves. European right-wingers at that Sleepy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
24-07-2017, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2017 12:58 PM by Szuchow.)
(24-07-2017 12:40 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(24-07-2017 12:33 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  No worse than usual I think.

Maybe not. But these days it feels like the right-wingers are coming in droves. European right-wingers at that Sleepy

Maybe there is something to it. Could be checked somehow but it isn't something that I would bother to do. Kołakowski and another volume of "Main Currents of Marxism" are awaiting and this I deem far more important Smile

Mikhail Bakunin.
24-07-2017, 02:12 PM
(24-07-2017 11:38 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  You seem to be figure so clownish that I don't care for getting to know you.

Ah, you never know. On other threads and other subjects our impressions of each other could change and we could go on to become friends.