Pope Francis is starting to scare the shit outta Girly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Pope Francis is starting to scare the shit outta Girly
(06-03-2014 06:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And now he's an admitted grave robber too.

Oh my.
[Image: ohmy.jpg]

Back to Suscipe Domine for another evening of entertainment. Big Grin

I paid them a little visit today. They're not so happy with ze pewp.
I copied a few items for our amusement. The mods there spend most of their time acting like Sister Mary Quite Contrary, slapping people on the wrist with her ruler.

First of all our banning announcement :
Re: Banned Members and Reasons
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2014, 05:49:28 PM »
Per the moderators decision and in the best interests of the forum, Chas, Houseofcantor, Zzyzx, Just Joe, Myxolidian Mode and Hughsie have been permanently banned.

In his sig :
"My God, I believe, I adore, I hope, and I love You. I beg pardon of You for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope, and do not love You."

Sounds like someone forgot to take Moral Theology, or read the Catechism.

I forgot to copy Cathy's banning. I'll get that soon.

Then we have this gem from either the founder or mod about Francis.
Their delusions know no bounds.

"Recently, a priest I know, who happens to believe that the See is vacant, stated in a sermon that 'there is no pope, and [seemingly] no visible hierarchy.'
I do not know if said seemingly or not, but in my view, this was a heretical statement. Many a theologian has stated that the Church can function for decades without a pope, but I thought it was de fide that the hierarchy would exist for all time. They cannot go extinct.
Now, a non-sede would say "where is your hierarchy," to which I would reply "does yours meet at the USCCB building?"
This question has been on my mind for some time, and any thoughts are appreciated.
On a related note, this had me thinking "how much longer can this last?" This is a question for all trads to reflect on, sede or otherwise. The forum admin once stated he thought this current state of affairs could last "150 years." I do not think so, lest we become Roman Old Believers."

Heh heh.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
06-03-2014, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2014 10:48 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(06-03-2014 08:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 06:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And now he's an admitted grave robber too.

Oh my.

I copied a few items for our amusement. The mods there spend most of their time acting like Sister Mary Quite Contrary, slapping people on the wrist with her ruler.

Per the moderators decision and in the best interests of the forum, Chas, Houseofcantor, Zzyzx, Just Joe, Myxolidian Mode and Hughsie have been permanently banned.

In his sig :
"My God, I believe, I adore, I hope, and I love You. I beg pardon of You for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope, and do not love You."

"Recently, a priest I know, who happens to believe that the See is vacant, stated in a sermon that 'there is no pope, and [seemingly] no visible hierarchy.'
I do not know if said seemingly or not, but in my view, this was a heretical statement. Many a theologian has stated that the Church can function for decades without a pope, but I thought it was de fide that the hierarchy would exist for all time. They cannot go extinct.
Now, a non-sede would say "where is your hierarchy," to which I would reply "does yours meet at the USCCB building?"
This question has been on my mind for some time, and any thoughts are appreciated.
On a related note, this had me thinking "how much longer can this last?" This is a question for all trads to reflect on, sede or otherwise. The forum admin once stated he thought this current state of affairs could last "150 years." I do not think so, lest we become Roman Old Believers."

Heh heh.

It's like watching people get into fisticuffs over accusations of cheating at musical chairs on deck, while the Titanic itself is sinking...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
06-03-2014, 10:04 PM
I actually think there may be a "break" of some sort, like Anglicanism had over women priests, and gay priests. Can't wait.

So this dude actually thinks that even though the pope may not be authentic, (even though the cardinals who elected him were appointed by a real pope, and their deity allowed the devil to intervene in their "holy mother"), the "magic" still flows, and the bishops he appoints, (even though he isn't really a real pope) are still magically bishops, AND 150 years from now, ALL the cardinals appointed by the fake popes will still be able to vote in an authentic one, even thought there exists no "list" anywhere, of what would constitute a *real* one, at that point. (Some deity they have, who let this happen). Unsure

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
06-03-2014, 10:08 PM
(06-03-2014 08:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Oh my.

In his sig :

Heh heh.

Um, BB, is there a Batshit-to-English translator for all that...? Hobo

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
06-03-2014, 10:31 PM
(06-03-2014 10:08 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 08:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I paid them a little visit today. They're not so happy with ze pewp.

In his sig :

Heh heh.

Um, BB, is there a Batshit-to-English translator for all that...? Hobo

Well, Blush , not exactly. You may have missed our little "who-ha" with Suscipe Domine. It's a strange VERY conservative Catholic site, who think the pope is not really the pope, (some of them anyway)... called Sede Vacantists "empty chair" (in Latin). I don't remember whether they started coming here first, or us there first. There was a big blow up, and we all got banned. They're the most insane people we've ever encountered.

07-03-2014, 01:56 AM
What! Isn't Oprah the antichrist?

Ok, back to business:

The catholic church is slowly sinking.

The Cardinals knew who they voted for; they knew what and who they needed for the job.

This guy is a hired actor for the Church.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
07-03-2014, 02:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 03:08 AM by GirlyMan.)
(07-03-2014 01:56 AM)Dee Wrote:  The Cardinals knew who they voted for; they knew what and who they needed for the job.

This guy is a hired actor for the Church.

They just might've got more than they bargained for. God forbid the Pope actually was a Christian instead of just pretending to be one. Big Grin

Yup. No surprise here. Panties bunched again. Big Grin

#sigh
23-04-2014, 09:35 PM
Our anal retentive friends over at "Sup's up Domine ?" are gonna be having a cow over this one.
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/04/23...-to-woman/

23-04-2014, 09:53 PM
(23-04-2014 09:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Our anal retentive friends over at "Sup's up Domine ?" are gonna be having a cow over this one.

What the fuck? this guy is asking to be shot or something? Hobo

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
26-06-2014, 02:57 PM
(23-04-2014 09:53 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 09:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Our anal retentive friends over at "Sup's up Domine ?" are gonna be having a cow over this one.

What the fuck? this guy is asking to be shot or something? Hobo

So, first he excommunicates the Mafia this week, then this :
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/06/26...-lesbians/

This is one dude that really does need a pope-mobile with bullet proof glass.