Pope Francis is starting to scare the shit outta Girly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Pope Francis is starting to scare the shit outta Girly
(28-06-2014 11:23 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-06-2014 11:23 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And what happens when the PR guy realizes "Hey, I'm the motherfucking pope. ... I could set the building on fire."

They kill him. See Pope John the XXIII

Not if he was armed with a red Swingline stapler they wouldn't.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2014, 08:15 AM
(28-06-2014 11:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-06-2014 11:23 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  They kill him. See Pope John the XXIII

Not if he was armed with a red Swingline stapler they wouldn't.

Poison is the weapon of a woman, a craven, or an eunuch, and is much favored by the upper reaches of dear mother church.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
29-06-2014, 08:33 AM
Yeah, poison is the way they did in John Paul I. He fired two cardinals the day before, and he "just happened" to die that night. Cough cough. Poison was the method. He was discovered with white foam on his lips the next AM, (and then one of the two cardinals, whose office "just happened" to be on the floor above, with stair-way access to the Papal apartments) made the nun who discovered him take a vow she would never reveal what she had seen ... oh that's not at all suspicious, oh no).

I would use a Swingline too, but all I gots is a tot. Weeping Maybe that's all it takes to do in an "unch" (eununch).

[Image: 41oJ53%2BQZLL._AA160_.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
30-06-2014, 12:59 PM
Pope Francis was asked how he would respond to being called “a communist.” “I would only say that the Communists have stolen the banner… The banner of the poor is Christian; poverty is at the heart of the Gospel.” The cause of the poor is pre-eminently a Christian cause. The Gospel cannot be understood “without understanding real poverty.” Commie bastard. Big Grin

#sigh
30-06-2014, 01:13 PM
(30-06-2014 12:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Pope Francis was asked how he would respond to being called “a communist.” “I would only say that the Communists have stolen the banner… The banner of the poor is Christian; poverty is at the heart of the Gospel.” The cause of the poor is pre-eminently a Christian cause. The Gospel cannot be understood “without understanding real poverty.” Commie bastard. Big Grin

Call me when he actually does something, all the pretty words mean nothing.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-06-2014, 06:38 PM
Re: Pope Francis is starting to scare the shit outta Girly
The pope and his misconstrued comments don't scare me.

The super pope is what gives me shivers

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
17-10-2014, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2014 07:28 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Holy crap. He (the Pope) demoted one of the biggest ass holes in the entire US hierarchy. Raymond Fuckwad Burke.
I can't tell what job he actually has been demoted to, but Burke is a jerk par excellance.
Interesting. I wonder who's next ?
https://www.commonwealmagazine.org/blog/...im-new-job

http://www.eyeofthetiber.com/2014/09/18/...ball-team/

http://www.catholicculture.org/news/head...ryid=22626

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
18-10-2014, 03:00 AM
he better not have any diabolical plans

here's an example from the middle ages aka sin taxes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indulgence
Facepalm
16-12-2014, 03:43 PM
The "Apostolic Visitation" of the US nuns isn't done yet, (but reportedly has gone well, much to the consternation of the conservative asshole bishops) but the present pope has a FAR different agenda than the previous one. (The US Conference of Women Religious had a speaker a couple years ago :"Moving beyond Jesus" Shocking ) Anyway, the old gals I know who were friends of my great aunt, are really pleased that the tyrant Benedict is history, and the new guy is so liberal. This came out yesterday :
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/17/us/vat....html?_r=0
Thumbsup

17-12-2014, 07:31 AM
(12-09-2013 09:09 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Quite so! No good committing some atrocity and then saying " "God told me to do it".
Conscience needs to be based on our best secular reasonings.

Of course, for Francis, and for religious believers as a whole there's a belief that the conscious has a moral direction, pointing towards the good and upright, revealing to us our duty and obligations of being human, to love our neighbors, etc...

So it's essence it's still God told us to do it, but God's voice, is present in that voice of our consciousness.