Pope Francis is starting to scare the shit outta Girly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Pope Francis is starting to scare the shit outta Girly
(16-05-2016 08:35 AM)Truthwaylife Wrote:  Pope Francis, IMO, is a dangerous individual. I believe he is part of the new world order establishment. I also believe that the Vatican worships Lucifer.

Well, since there is no such thing as "demons" or "devils", and we know about when they entered human culture, (see "The Origins of Satan" by Dr. Elaine Pagels .. Princeton University), and you have not the slightest clue about that cultural history, your "IMO" is worthless.

There is no "New World Order", except in the minds of seriously disturbed/paranoid people badly in need of psychiatric help who also suffer from Paradolia, and Apopohenia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

Back I see, under a new name. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-05-2016, 08:47 AM
(16-05-2016 08:35 AM)Truthwaylife Wrote:  Pope Francis, IMO, is a dangerous individual. I believe he is part of the new world order establishment. I also believe that the Vatican worships Lucifer.

Here we go...
Dodgy
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
16-05-2016, 09:36 AM
You seem very angry with the way our world has been created & eventually destroyed. I am sorry you haven't figured it out. But for the ones having true knowledge, let me be the first to tell you that you don't have much time left. I suggest you do some serious research into this subject.
(16-05-2016 08:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Well, since there is no such thing as "demons" or "devils", and we know about when they entered human culture, (see "The Origins of Satan" by Dr. Elaine Pagels .. Princeton University), and you have not the slightest clue about that cultural history, your "IMO" is worthless.

There is no "New World Order", except in the minds of seriously disturbed/paranoid people badly in need of psychiatric help who also suffer from Paradolia, and Apopohenia.

16-05-2016, 10:21 AM

Citation needed please. The only time I've read that kind of batshit stuff was in a chick track.

Please say you've got more than that.

There are lots of things wrong with the Catholic religion (I know I used to be one) worshipping lucifer or whatever name you want to give it, isn't actually one of them.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-05-2016, 10:26 AM

Why do you believe that?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
16-05-2016, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2016 03:00 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(16-05-2016 09:36 AM)Truthwaylife Wrote:  You seem very angry with the way our world has been created & eventually destroyed. I am sorry you haven't figured it out. But for the ones having true knowledge, let me be the first to tell you that you don't have much time left. I suggest you do some serious research into this subject.
(16-05-2016 08:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Well, since there is no such thing as "demons" or "devils", and we know about when they entered human culture, (see "The Origins of Satan" by Dr. Elaine Pagels .. Princeton University), and you have not the slightest clue about that cultural history, your "IMO" is worthless.

As I told you the last time you blighted this forum, no one is angry with anything or anyone. No one can be angry with such trivial tripe and bullshit nonsense. You people seem to think that tossing around the "anger" card, somehow invalidates something. It's irrelevant, and beside the point. Since you never studied Logic, you wouldn't get that.

Your "true knowledge" is 110% crap. Get over it.
What a waste of a life to *do* shit like you do.

But nice try with the deflection strategy.
You are 200 % unable to deal with even ONE of Dr. Pagles' points, in her book.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61eeKakLBbU

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-05-2016, 02:18 PM
The vatican worships lucifer? awesome! in every way of the term.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
17-05-2016, 05:53 AM
(16-05-2016 02:18 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  The vatican worships lucifer? awesome! in every way of the term.

It's been known for quite a while:

[Image: untitledupside%2Bdown%2B1.bmp]

Oh sure, the apologists will mumble something about this being St. Peter's cross, because he didn't feel fit to be killed the same way as his savior, so he was crucified upside down, but c'mon. It's an upside down cross! They're all obviously Satan-worshipers!
17-05-2016, 02:01 PM
(17-05-2016 05:53 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(16-05-2016 02:18 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  The vatican worships lucifer? awesome! in every way of the term.

It's been known for quite a while:

[Image: untitledupside%2Bdown%2B1.bmp]

Oh sure, the apologists will mumble something about this being St. Peter's cross, because he didn't feel fit to be killed the same way as his savior, so he was crucified upside down, but c'mon. It's an upside down cross! They're all obviously Satan-worshipers!

It's probably just a normal cross, which extends further down, behind the chubby dude.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
17-05-2016, 05:26 PM

He believes in World order. Isn't that just precious.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post