Pope Francis is starting to scare the shit outta Girly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2016, 05:42 PM
RE: Pope Francis is starting to scare the shit outta Girly
(16-05-2016 09:36 AM)Truthwaylife Wrote:  But for the ones having true knowledge, let me be the first to tell you that you don't have much time left. I suggest you do some serious research into this subject.

[Image: Done%20to%20Death_zpsrtie0xsz.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
17-05-2016, 06:00 PM
(16-05-2016 09:36 AM)Truthwaylife Wrote:  You seem very angry with the way our world has been created & eventually destroyed. I am sorry you haven't figured it out. But for the ones having true knowledge, let me be the first to tell you that you don't have much time left. I suggest you do some serious research into this subject.

You sound like a pussy.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-05-2016, 08:16 PM
"Serious research" = ''agree with my crap".
LMAO

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
18-05-2016, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2016 04:17 AM by jabeady.)
(16-05-2016 08:35 AM)Truthwaylife Wrote:  I also believe that the Vatican worships Lucifer.

I don't worship Lucifer, but I do think it's a damned good TV show. Thank god it's been renewed.

http://premieredate.tv/tv-series/2893-wi...-date.html

Oh crap!
19-05-2016, 09:02 AM
(16-05-2016 08:35 AM)Truthwaylife Wrote:  Pope Francis, IMO, is a dangerous individual. I believe he is part of the new world order establishment. I also believe that the Vatican worships Lucifer.

That's humor, right? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-05-2016, 09:08 AM
(16-05-2016 08:35 AM)Truthwaylife Wrote:  Pope Francis, IMO, is a dangerous individual. I believe he is part of the new world order establishment. I also believe that the Vatican worships Lucifer.

I didn't realize the Vatican was a person. What's Vatican's full name? Vatican Vulcan Popeus Satanus?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
19-05-2016, 10:04 AM

That is pretty hilarious. The worst thing that goes on now at the Vatican, (other than the old fart Curia cardinals who pass around phone numbers of Roman gigolos and their pimps) are the gangs of street urchins who pick the pockets of the unwary. Frank cleaned up the bank, and the jury is out about abuse. I bet, confronted with the actual question, at least 50 % of the clerics at the Vatican would not agree to say "I believe there really are devils".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-05-2016, 03:34 PM
(12-09-2013 09:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Like seriously. He's starting to sound like a secular humanist who just happens to have some bizarre and peculiar and untenable metaphysics. Kinda like KingsChosen 'cept instead of being a barkeep and bouncer and peacekeeper at a little cafe at the end of the internet, HE'S THE GODDAM MOTHERFUCKING POPE. Blink ... Blink ... Bechased

So I come to the three questions you put to me in the article of August 7. It seems to me that, in the first two, what is in your heart is to understand the attitude of the Church to those who don’t share faith in Jesus. First of all, you ask me if the God of Christians forgives one who doesn’t believe and doesn’t seek the faith. Premise that – and it’s the fundamental thing – the mercy of God has no limits if one turns to him with a sincere and contrite heart; the question for one who doesn’t believe in God lies in obeying one’s conscience. Sin, also for those who don’t have faith, exists when one goes against one’s conscience. To listen to and to obey it means, in fact, to decide in face of what is perceived as good or evil. And on this decision pivots the goodness or malice of our action.
Actually, he sounds more like apostle Paul and Mormons.
I assume Pope Francis is familiar with writings of Paul.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
20-05-2016, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2016 03:54 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(20-05-2016 03:34 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 09:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Like seriously. He's starting to sound like a secular humanist who just happens to have some bizarre and peculiar and untenable metaphysics. Kinda like KingsChosen 'cept instead of being a barkeep and bouncer and peacekeeper at a little cafe at the end of the internet, HE'S THE GODDAM MOTHERFUCKING POPE. Blink ... Blink ... Bechased

So I come to the three questions you put to me in the article of August 7. It seems to me that, in the first two, what is in your heart is to understand the attitude of the Church to those who don’t share faith in Jesus. First of all, you ask me if the God of Christians forgives one who doesn’t believe and doesn’t seek the faith. Premise that – and it’s the fundamental thing – the mercy of God has no limits if one turns to him with a sincere and contrite heart; the question for one who doesn’t believe in God lies in obeying one’s conscience. Sin, also for those who don’t have faith, exists when one goes against one’s conscience. To listen to and to obey it means, in fact, to decide in face of what is perceived as good or evil. And on this decision pivots the goodness or malice of our action.
Actually, he sounds more like apostle Paul and Mormons.
I assume Pope Francis is familiar with writings of Paul.

Facepalm
Really Paul ? "Women should shut up in church"
Morons ? http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,16...01,quote=1

You are willfully delusional.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-05-2016, 04:03 PM
quote Wrote:the question for one who doesn’t believe in God lies in obeying one’s conscience. Sin, also for those who don’t have faith, exists when one goes against one’s conscience. To listen to and to obey it means, in fact, to decide in face of what is perceived as good or evil. And on this decision pivots the goodness or malice of our action.
Epistle of Paul to Romans 2

14 for when Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED