Pope Francis is starting to scare the shit outta Girly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Pope Francis is starting to scare the shit outta Girly
(06-10-2013 02:43 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 09:27 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You know thats not true Mark. Oh and speaking of your writing is that book of your almost ready to be published? Such a shame that others have not yet been able to get a chance to read it.

Thankyou for your nice comments gentleman. The book is now definitely at the publishers, who are "create space," the publishing arm of Amazon. They are making a 60 second promotional video for me, which will be interesting. So it should be published in a couple of months.

Definitely looking forward to it Mark. Kudos! Bowing

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2013, 05:26 PM
(06-10-2013 09:53 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fuck is up with this guy? Now he's granting interviews to atheists? He's gonna get hisself killed. Some Opus Dei fucker's gonna end up assassinating him.

"Your Holiness, you said that you have no intention of trying to convert me and I do not think you would succeed."
"We cannot know that, but I don't have any such intention. ... Proselytism is solemn nonsense, it makes no sense. We need to get to know each other, listen to each other and improve our knowledge of the world around us."

"Agape, the love of each one of us for the other, from the closest to the furthest, is in fact the only way that Jesus has given us to find the way of salvation and of the Beatitudes."

"Your Holiness, is there is a single vision of the Good? And who decides what it is?"
"Each of us has a vision of good and of evil. We have to encourage people to move towards what they think is Good."

"I am grateful for this question. The answer is this: I believe in Being, that is in the tissue from which forms, bodies arise."
"And I believe in God, not in a Catholic God, there is no Catholic God, there is God and I believe in Jesus Christ, his incarnation. Jesus is my teacher and my pastor, but God, the Father, Abba, is the light and the Creator. This is my Being. Do you think we are very far apart?"

Bechased

hehehe .. he said Abba ... hehehe

I would join any beligion that worshiped ABBA. They were serious geniuses. Whoever did their orchestrations was one of the finest composers, ever.

I've read Mark's book. It's really great. Can't wait to buy the published version.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-10-2013, 05:40 PM
(06-10-2013 02:52 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-10-2013 02:43 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Thankyou for your nice comments gentleman. The book is now definitely at the publishers, who are "create space," the publishing arm of Amazon. They are making a 60 second promotional video for me, which will be interesting. So it should be published in a couple of months.

Oh thats wonderful news. Will give it a 5* review whenever it comes out.

You might want to read it first. Just sayin'. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-10-2013, 05:56 PM
(06-10-2013 05:40 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-10-2013 02:52 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Oh thats wonderful news. Will give it a 5* review whenever it comes out.

You might want to read it first. Just sayin'. Drinking Beverage

I have, got an early copy a couple months ago.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
24-10-2013, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2013 04:32 PM by GirlyMan.)
He's gotta be doing something right if he's pissing off the fundies. Big Grin

“It raises questions in our mind because the Catholic Church has always been a faithful shoulder-to-shoulder ally to social conservatives in the fight to protect unborn human life and the sanctity of marriage. We simply have questions of whether we’ll be able to count on the Catholic Church to be comrades-in-arms to continue to fight these battles.” - Bryan FishFucker from the American Family of FishFuckers Association

"What these interviews seem continually to do is what evangelical theologian Carl Henry warned Protestants of in the 20th century, of severing the love of God from the holiness of God." - Some other FuckTurd I ain't never heard of from some group of FuckTurds I ain't never heard of.

“Say what? Catholics please explain this… Evangelicals are NOT kosher with this.” - Some other dude who rode in on the short bus who must think Evangelicals are Jewish, or Muslim maybe. Consider

“That’s infuriating. That man needs to read his Bible.” -some fundie lady from Maryland who needs to get the fuck outta Maryland pronto.

Last one reminds of PleaseBeJesusSoIDon'tBurnInHell telling Bucky's Balls he needs to read the bible. Big Grin

#sigh
24-10-2013, 04:30 PM
... oops meant to edit. Blush

#sigh
24-10-2013, 04:39 PM
(24-10-2013 04:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He's gotta be doing something right if he's pissing off the fundies. Big Grin

“It raises questions in our mind because the Catholic Church has always been a faithful shoulder-to-shoulder ally to social conservatives in the fight to protect unborn human life and the sanctity of marriage. We simply have questions of whether we’ll be able to count on the Catholic Church to be comrades-in-arms to continue to fight these battles.” - Bryan FishFucker from the American Family of FishFuckers Association

"What these interviews seem continually to do is what evangelical theologian Carl Henry warned Protestants of in the 20th century, of severing the love of God from the holiness of God." - Some other FuckTurd I ain't never heard of from some group of FuckTurds I ain't never heard of.

“Say what? Catholics please explain this… Evangelicals are NOT kosher with this.” - Some other dude who rode in on the short bus who must think Evangelicals are Jewish, or Muslim maybe. Consider

“That’s infuriating. That man needs to read his Bible.” -some fundie lady from Maryland who needs to get the fuck outta Maryland pronto.

Last one reminds of PleaseBeJesusSoIDon'tBurnInHell telling Bucky's Balls he needs to read the bible. Big Grin

As funny as this is (and it is funny Laughat ) I still think Frankie is just a smokescreen. His actual action has said volumes more than his interviews and press releases.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
24-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Be bat shit crazy, and you lose most of your followers, except the extremely loyal and also crazy.

Be strict and stubborn, you lose much of the younger generations, while losing the older ones to death.

Be progressive and compassionate, you hold onto a large percentage of followers, but then they slowly slip away as you keep changing the rules (to match the consensus), and become a follower instead of a leader.

I don't know if he has many options.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
24-10-2013, 05:35 PM
(24-10-2013 04:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  As funny as this is (and it is funny Laughat ) I still think Frankie is just a smokescreen. His actual action has said volumes more than his interviews and press releases.

Well he did fire the utterly inept No. 2 Cardinal Bertone but I am from PG County so I'm always on the lookout for the old good cop bad cop ruse. Big Grin

[Image: pope2.jpg][Image: benedict.jpg]

#sigh
23-11-2013, 06:44 PM
And now he's going after capitalism! He gonna die. Sarah Palin gonna shoot him dead from a helicopter.

The Pope told Olympic leaders that looking for profit and victory at all costs risked reducing athletes "to mere trading material". "Sport is harmony, but if money and success prevail as the aim, this harmony crumbles," Pope Francis said.

#sigh