Pope meets Mark Zuckerberg

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Pope meets Mark Zuckerberg
I'd like to ask a moderator here why this Bucky character is allowed to flame me. I posted this thread about the Pope being given an audience with Mark Zuckerberg and Bucky decides to post here purely out of some kind of childish hate he has for me.

My wife nearly died a few months ago. I come here to blow out ideas. I never went to anyone's threads or posts and started abusing them. I get it all the time although some have stopped. I come from a religious hotbed and I have issues. I moved to a Muslim country and have issues, big issues with being a few hundred miles from places like Alleppo and being a "apostate". I have had to ask my kid's school to stop Christmas celebrations because the school could be targetted. It's nice to be able to go somewhere and get some intellectual discourse about issues which are live and real in the world and are swirling around me, particularly when I and my family are in a dangerous and hostile part of the world.

I said when I came here I had an anxiety problem and this kind of harassment isn't pleasant at all. People with intellectual integrity don't engage in swearing and hurling gratuitous abuse at people because they express their view.

If this forum were judged by rules of debating societies, Bucky's non-answers, obfuscating, changing the topic would lose him any debate on any topic. What's more, he doesn't seem to realize that people need to deal with religious issues when confronted with difficult issues in their lives and life threatening events and I think Bucky's behaviour here is not just anti-intellectual, it's sadistic.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2016, 08:24 AM
(04-09-2016 08:08 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(04-09-2016 07:59 AM)viocjit Wrote:  He didn't answered to you. Ask to yourself why he didn't answered ?
Do you think that he can had the time ?

I know why he didn't answer. You, however, can't speak English properly.

You're right. English isn't my native language and I don't speak English properly. My native language is French.
Can I ask you if you can write sentences like "He didn't answered to you. Ask to yourself why he didn't answered ?
Do you think that he can had the time ?"
properly in another language than your ?

Do you know write understandable things even if sentences aren't right in a language that isn't your mother tongue ?
04-09-2016, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2016 08:37 AM by Deltabravo.)
I am making a speech in French as an invited speaker at a conference in Paris later this month.

If you want to insult me, for no reason, then just expect to get back what you dish out.
04-09-2016, 08:40 AM
(04-09-2016 08:32 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I am making a speech in French in Paris later this month.

FRANÇAIS : Puis-je demander quel est le sujet de ce discours ?
ENGLISH : Can I ask what is the topic of this speech ?
04-09-2016, 08:41 AM
Here is a video of Bucky, with Thinking Atheist friends, up against DB (played by Robin Williams):

04-09-2016, 09:01 AM
(04-09-2016 07:24 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Bucky, watch your language or your mum and I will have to wash your mouth out with soap.

Sure you will. You fucking idiot. Tongue

Quote:You are a fraud, btw. Just in case you were in any doubt.

Yes dear. Whatever you say dear. Facepalm

Quote:I asked you to explain, if you could, why Herusalem was named as it was, after Horus. No answer. I pointed out that the myths surrounding Christianity appear to be of Egyptian origin. No answer.

That has been done multiple times. You simply don't read what people reply to your garbage. I'm not wasting my time over your crap.

Quote:Why do so many countries have as their patron saint, Saint George? Bucky, if you pronounce Georges (the French spelling) with silent G's then you get... say it, Bucky, go on, say it....lol

LMAO. That's one of your most HILARIOUS ones yet, you idiot obsessive dot-connector. LOLOLOL

Quote:This object was obviously designed as part of a window. The subject of the sculpture is highly original and reflects the blending of Egyptian and Greco-Roman traditions. A horseman, who is none other than the god Horus, is stabbing his spear into a crocodile, the animal that symbolized the god Setekh.

Sure it is dear. Now run out and play, dear.

Quote:Egyptian deities were never portrayed on horseback. This representation, which dates from the fourth century AD, reflects the influence of Greco-Roman models and of the Christian symbolism of Good conquering Evil.

We all realize you are mentally ill, but you just contradicted yourself dear. Did you forget your meds today ?

Quote:Horus on horseback

I thought you JUST SAID Egyptian deities were never portrayed on horseback. Facepalm

Quote:The horse appears to be looking down at the crocodile, while the latter's wide open eye reflects his sorry plight. The horse's position and bearing, and the god's calm assurance, contrast with the slumped body and hunched legs of the crocodile.

No dear. It's a dragon.

Quote:The precursor of St. George
According to Egyptian mythology, the god Setekh murdered his brother Osiris. Horus, the son of Osiris, avenged his father's death by killing Setekh. The episode is depicted here with all the symbolism and freedom of expression proper to the Greco-Roman period. The iconography of the horseman overcoming Evil with his spear was widespread throughout the Christian period: representations of St. George, in particular, are direct descendants of objects such as this. It should be added that the present work does not actually portray a fight, as the crocodile and horse are facing the same way. Horus has caught up with Setekh, who adopts the form of a crocodile to escape his nephew; this ruse, however, will not be enough to save his life.

Hahaha. More dot-connecting.

Quote:If half the population of Israel don't believe that Jews came from Egypt, then how do they deal with the book that makes them "Jewish" telling them that they did:
"The exhortation, 'Remember the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt' (Deuteronomy 10:19), is considered important in Judaism."

The Exodus has been proven false by archaeology ... yet more things I have spoion-fed you, whcih you have never paid any attention to. You fail dear. FAIL. Now take your pills and go out and fuck yourself. Big Grin

Quote:So, presumably, the Israelis who don't believe their forbearers were from Egypt also don't accept the validity of their claim to their territory since they don't accept what the OT says as being true.

Why don't you actually find out, instead of making up shit, for once.
You are SO incredibly pathetic.

Please find someone else to obsess over.
You idiot troll.

(You just got done telling us you MADE UP your Horus bullshit, now you're back to spewing it. Maybe they can *up* your meds). Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-09-2016, 09:03 AM
(04-09-2016 08:32 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I am making a speech in French as an invited speaker at a conference in Paris later this month.

If you want to insult me, for no reason, then just expect to get back what you dish out.

About what ? "How to cook up shit and hope people buy the dots you connect".
Pro tip: speaking French does not make you smart or turn your crap into gold.
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-09-2016, 09:51 AM
Why would I tell you anything about myself?

I've made a precis of your swearing and insults which are nothing but abuse:

"... You fucking idiot.

... crap.

... you idiot obsessive dot-connector. LOLOLOL

.. you are mental

...Now take your pills and go out and fuck yourself. Big Grin

You idiot troll. "

It's a thread I started. I wasn't trolling you or abusing you. You seek me out here and level the most vile, vitriolic abuse at me.

One thing I will respond to is that, no, Egyptians did not portray Horus on a horse. That was done by Christians, as the article says. You should at least try to read things properly.
04-09-2016, 10:03 AM
Boys, boys, for dog's sake! . Facepalm

Now simmer down or I'll have to throw this thread in the pit.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
04-09-2016, 10:45 AM
(04-09-2016 09:51 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Why would I tell you anything about myself?

I've made a precis of your swearing and insults which are nothing but abuse:

"... You fucking idiot.

... crap.

... you idiot obsessive dot-connector. LOLOLOL

.. you are mental

...Now take your pills and go out and fuck yourself. Big Grin

You idiot troll. "

It's a thread I started. I wasn't trolling you or abusing you. You seek me out here and level the most vile, vitriolic abuse at me.

One thing I will respond to is that, no, Egyptians did not portray Horus on a horse. That was done by Christians, as the article says. You should at least try to read things properly.

You threatened me. Do you plan on apologizing ? How about you talk to the moderators about that ?

Making a stupid joke about your Horus crap and Zuckerberg is hardly "flaming" you.
Lighten up, you ole fart.

Alléger vous vieux troll idiot qui fait la merde à propos de Horus. Tongue