Pope says gay marriage threat to the future of mankind

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Pope says gay marriage threat to the future of mankind
Pope says ...

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2012, 02:33 PM
RE: Pope says gay marriage threat to the future of mankind
(09-01-2012 02:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  Pope says ...

It's so much worse than hetero divorce and child molestation.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
09-01-2012, 02:39 PM
Oh come on guys... we all know gay people aren't real people. How could they possibly destroy humanity?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
09-01-2012, 03:00 PM
(09-01-2012 02:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  Pope says ...
pope needs to finally shut his unworldly pie-hole

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 4 users Like Observer's post
09-01-2012, 03:14 PM
I knew there would be a use for this stack of illegal weapons. This should be fun.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
09-01-2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:Some Churches that have allowed gay marriage, women priests, gay clergy and gay bishops have been losing members to Catholicism, and the Vatican has taken steps to facilitate their conversion.

In 2009, Benedict decreed that Anglicans who leave their Church, many because they feel it has become too liberal, can find a home in Catholicism in a parallel hierarchy that allows them to keep some of their traditions.

The Vatican has since set up "ordinariates," structures similar to dioceses, in Britain and the United States to oversee ex-Anglicans who have converted and be a point of contact for those wishing to do so.

Ooh, I feel a schism coming on. Shy

Can't we fine anyone else to blame the destruction of humanity on? Shouldn't it be somebody big.... how about Godzilla? He's not doing any movies currently, I'll bet he's got a clear schedule. That'll be a lot more fun for the kids.

Dang, I already want a Godzilla Destroys Humanity T-shirt!! Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
09-01-2012, 03:32 PM
Um I totally agree with the dope I mean pope. (the most clever of pretend slip ups) if everyone on the planet were gay all of a sudden and science sort of took a few steps back... And all the sperm banks were wiped clean lol gross... Gay marriage would totally ... No wait... Gay marriage still wouldn't be the cause of the problem... It would just e out random change into homosexuals.... And even then somehow for the fate of the world I'm sure we'd work something out.
Popes a dumbass.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
09-01-2012, 03:42 PM
So the pope said....so? he also said that condoms doesn't prevent from catching HIV.....we all know he isn't the smartest guy around....
09-01-2012, 03:55 PM
This is the real reason right here.

From the article:
Quote:"... children should grow up in a traditional family with a mother and a father. The family unit is fundamental for the educational process..."

Gay people won't indoctrinate their children (assuming the gay parents adopt or find another way to bring children into the family if in a same-sex marriage) into Catholicism nearly as frequently as suppressed gay people in a shallow loveless marriages.
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
09-01-2012, 04:02 PM
(09-01-2012 03:55 PM)kineo Wrote:  This is the real reason right here.

From the article:
Quote:"... children should grow up in a traditional family with a mother and a father. The family unit is fundamental for the educational process..."

Gay people won't indoctrinate their children (assuming the gay parents adopt or find another way to bring children into the family if in a same-sex marriage) into Catholicism nearly as frequently as suppressed gay people in a shallow loveless marriages.

Funny thing is that all evidence goes against that quote.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain