Pope says gay marriage threat to the future of mankind

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: Pope says gay marriage threat to the future of mankind
(09-01-2012 04:02 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 03:55 PM)kineo Wrote:  This is the real reason right here.

From the article:
Quote:"... children should grow up in a traditional family with a mother and a father. The family unit is fundamental for the educational process..."

Gay people won't indoctrinate their children (assuming the gay parents adopt or find another way to bring children into the family if in a same-sex marriage) into Catholicism nearly as frequently as suppressed gay people in a shallow loveless marriages.

Funny thing is that all evidence goes against that quote.

Which quote- the one from the article or my quote? I'll have you know that I based my quote on decades of research and investigation that I made up, so I hope you're not questioning my sources. Angry
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
09-01-2012, 05:06 PM
In accordance with the Holy Father's pronouncement, I have changed the descriptor under my user name.

MWAHAHAHAH!

Die, humans, die!!!!!

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 3 users Like cufflink's post
09-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Pope Benedict on the sexual abuse scandal in Ireland: "It cannot be denied," he wrote, "that some of you and your predecessors failed, at times grievously, to apply the long-established norms of canon law to the crime of child abuse."

Pope Benedict on "Liberal family values": “Policies which undermine the family threaten human dignity and the future of humanity itself."

Yep, abusing children is kinda bad, but "liberal" family policies like same-sex marriage, well, that could destroy humanity!

Apostate Chi Ro (XP)
My blog: http://apostatexp.blogspot.com/
Adventures in Apostasy. A former devout Catholic and amateur apologist turned atheist shares his thoughts.

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Apostate-...6000007565
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2012, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 05:45 PM by kim.)
(09-01-2012 05:06 PM)cufflink Wrote:  In accordance with the Holy Father's pronouncement, I have changed the descriptor under my user name.

MWAHAHAHAH!

Die, humans, die!!!!!
Wow!

Can I be your tag? Smile

Oh I'm just ribbing ya. Besides, my gay boyfriend would be all jealous. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
09-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Jesus Christ, to think I used to be a follower of this guy.

Pope Benedict Wrote:The family unit [based on a marriage between a man and a woman] is fundamental for the educational process and for the development both of individuals and states;

How the hell does he know that the sexuality of the parents has anything to do with the development of the child? Has he done any studies? Has he ever even met a family with gay parents?

Why do they just shamelessly make stuff up?
09-01-2012, 08:25 PM
(09-01-2012 05:33 PM)kim Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 05:06 PM)cufflink Wrote:  In accordance with the Holy Father's pronouncement, I have changed the descriptor under my user name.

MWAHAHAHAH!

Die, humans, die!!!!!
Wow!

Can I be your tag? Smile

It would be an honor!

Quote:Oh I'm just ribbing ya. Besides, my gay boyfriend would be all jealous. Dodgy

We can arm wrestle for you. Or share. Smile

I guess this commercial isn't running in the Vatican:

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 2 users Like cufflink's post
09-01-2012, 11:54 PM
(09-01-2012 08:25 PM)cufflink Wrote:  I guess this commercial isn't running in the Vatican:

Oh, what a sweet commercial; I kinda got teary! Blush

It would probably give the Pope a coronary. Dodgy Wonder how much it would cost to make sure Italian TV runs it when the he's in town?

I would so buy that car - it looks great, and Renault's head is in the right place; the 21st century. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-01-2012, 02:29 AM
(09-01-2012 02:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  Pope says ...
put a sock in his mouth...

Honestly?
I used to know a lesbian couple that had a child and they did a fine job in rising the girl!

Maybe, and that's my interpretation, the pope thinks that you need to a man and a woman as parents to teach the child what a family looks like and to have a male and a female person to turn to for the child etc....
But in my opinion that's bulls***t

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-01-2012, 09:05 AM
(09-01-2012 04:50 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 04:02 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 03:55 PM)kineo Wrote:  This is the real reason right here.

From the article:
Quote:"... children should grow up in a traditional family with a mother and a father. The family unit is fundamental for the educational process..."

Gay people won't indoctrinate their children (assuming the gay parents adopt or find another way to bring children into the family if in a same-sex marriage) into Catholicism nearly as frequently as suppressed gay people in a shallow loveless marriages.

Funny thing is that all evidence goes against that quote.

Which quote- the one from the article or my quote? I'll have you know that I based my quote on decades of research and investigation that I made up, so I hope you're not questioning my sources. Angry

The pope's quote.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
10-01-2012, 09:56 AM

I cannot look at the link because of my school's firewall, but I think that the things people say about homosexuals are crap. It's not like I'm throwing bombs into busy intersections, eating babies with a bunch of hot sauce, or randomly kicking people in the face because they say hello to me.
Homosexuals are just people with different interests. Why don't people understand that?
How is me liking vagina effecting other peoples' lives O__o

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck, fucking dingleberries.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes insidemyownmind's post