Pope says gay marriage threat to the future of mankind

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: Pope says gay marriage threat to the future of mankind
(10-01-2012 09:56 AM)insidemyownmind Wrote:  It's not like I'm throwing bombs into busy intersections, eating babies with a bunch of hot sauce, or randomly kicking people in the face because they say hello to me.

Baby eating is not looked at askance here. Although I don't know how those who partake in that delicacy feel about hot sauce.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cufflink's post
10-01-2012, 10:41 AM

(10-01-2012 10:24 AM)cufflink Wrote:  Baby eating is not looked at askance here. Although I don't know how those who partake in that delicacy feel about hot sauce.

Well, you know... People here in Alabama are judgemental fucks.
So they don't let me enjoy my babymeat appetizers as I please, without calling the authorities. -__-
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like insidemyownmind's post
10-01-2012, 11:01 AM
(10-01-2012 09:05 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 04:50 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 04:02 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 03:55 PM)kineo Wrote:  This is the real reason right here.

From the article:
Quote:"... children should grow up in a traditional family with a mother and a father. The family unit is fundamental for the educational process..."

Gay people won't indoctrinate their children (assuming the gay parents adopt or find another way to bring children into the family if in a same-sex marriage) into Catholicism nearly as frequently as suppressed gay people in a shallow loveless marriages.

Funny thing is that all evidence goes against that quote.

Which quote- the one from the article or my quote? I'll have you know that I based my quote on decades of research and investigation that I made up, so I hope you're not questioning my sources. Angry

The pope's quote.

Well in that case, carry on. Big Grin
10-01-2012, 11:07 AM
(10-01-2012 10:24 AM)cufflink Wrote:  
(10-01-2012 09:56 AM)insidemyownmind Wrote:  It's not like I'm throwing bombs into busy intersections, eating babies with a bunch of hot sauce, or randomly kicking people in the face because they say hello to me.

Baby eating is not looked at askance here. Although I don't know how those who partake in that delicacy feel about hot sauce.

Heresy! Hot sauce is a sacrament.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
10-01-2012, 11:52 AM
(10-01-2012 11:07 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-01-2012 10:24 AM)cufflink Wrote:  
Heresy! Hot sauce is a sacrament.

"Eat; this baby meat is my body, Drink; this Yucatan Sunshine is my blood." ... I was saying that to a friend, just the other night. Big Grin

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
10-01-2012, 11:55 AM
If the fate of humanity were at stake, I'm pretty sure we could convince enough people to close their eyes and "think of England".

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post
11-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Curse Pope Palpatine. This is why I gave up being a Catholic.

Of course homosexuality is wrong and but he mentions nothing about his child molesting priests.

http://cheezburger.com/CTSamuraix/lolz/View/1444388096

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
14-01-2012, 05:25 PM
I saw that.
Quite frankly, I think he needs to try and get a life, or at least a better education.
14-01-2012, 05:39 PM
WAIT A SECOND!! Dodgy

This means...
if humanity is destroyed ...
then the gays win ...

Outa my way, boys - Kimi's goin' LESBIAN!! Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
14-01-2012, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2012 09:36 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(09-01-2012 05:06 PM)cufflink Wrote:  In accordance with the Holy Father's pronouncement, I have changed the descriptor under my user name.

MWAHAHAHAH!

Die, humans, die!!!!!

The thing is, this subject has been thoroughly, objectively examined by many researchers, academics, and sociologists, and there is NOT one objective study which supports Joseph Ratzinger's, (the Pope), opinion. (Which is somewhat odd for someone who used to have at least some respect in Europe for his academic opinions, as I heard it). Anyway he ought to know better.

One of the most thorough public presentations of all the pro's and con's about this subject recently was the California Prop 6 Appeals Court decision. After months of open court tesimony by experts of every sort, the Appeals Court Judge asked the Plaintiff's attorney, finally, in an open court proceding :

"Exactly how does same sex marriage threaten traditional marriage ?"

The Plaintiff's attorney replied : "I don't know".

End of story. So sad, too bad.

There is NOT ONE peer reviewed article or study that presents facts in which there is ANY evidence to support the assertions made in this Reuter's article by Ratzinger.

Ratzinger seems to be awfully insecure of HIS sexuality, if he thinks what person a does in bed has ANY influence on what person b does. With 6.84 billion humans on the planet, where is the evidence that the birth rate, overall, is slowing. The total number of humans is INCREASING, geometrically. One of the threats to the species is idotic religionists who can't see that over-population will ultimately result in a population crash. The evidence shows that "Millenials" are increasingly opting out of ANY kind of a marriage arrangement. Ratzinger better look at THAT, before he knocks people who continue to value marriage. Yeah, let' not give any of those orphans a stable home, Joey, baby. In some counties of my state, > 60 % of children live in single family homes, (and thus in poverty). This man is simply an ignoramus, (but with a REALLY cool sparkly hat, I must admit).
[Image: ani_banghead3.gif]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post