Pope says spreading fake news is a sin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2016, 04:45 AM
Pope says spreading fake news is a sin
His popeness says that people who are spreading fake news are sinning.

I guess you wouldn't want a fake story to get out of hand and years later, people think a carpenter's son is somebody special. That would be absurd.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pope-warns-me...39037.html

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 18 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
08-12-2016, 06:50 AM
RE: Pope says spreading fake news is a sin
This pope is such a fucking twat. Just he just wait until some sort of news because the flavor of the month and then makes the announcement that it's either a sin or not?
Fuck off. Your cult is a thousand year criminal organisation that harbours paedophiles. Anyone that subscribes to your level of bullshit is a cunt. An idiotic nutsack of a cunt. A cunt's nutsack. A cuntsack.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 8 users Like earmuffs's post
08-12-2016, 09:15 AM
(08-12-2016 06:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  This pope is such a fucking twat. Just he just wait until some sort of news because the flavor of the month and then makes the announcement that it's either a sin or not?
Fuck off. Your cult is a thousand year criminal organisation that harbours paedophiles. Anyone that subscribes to your level of bullshit is a cunt. An idiotic nutsack of a cunt. A cunt's nutsack. A cuntsack.

Cuntsack is my new favorite word Tongue
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
08-12-2016, 09:23 AM
The irony - it burns.
[+] 5 users Like Mr. Boston's post
08-12-2016, 09:30 AM
Seriously, I've died and woke up in The Onion. Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
08-12-2016, 09:31 AM
And especially those fake stories about the priests raping kids.....

That never happened, right???

Sure....

Now let me tell you about Jesus, and whatcha gotta do to get to heaven...........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
08-12-2016, 09:46 AM
When the Pope stops lying about his infallibility, maybe then I'll consider caring about what he has to say about media lies.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
08-12-2016, 10:20 AM
Well, it would be nice if all the Catholics took that to heart. Just think, 1 billion less fools about the news.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
08-12-2016, 05:53 PM
(08-12-2016 06:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  This pope is such a fucking twat. Just he just wait until some sort of news because the flavor of the month and then makes the announcement that it's either a sin or not?

Oh to judge all of the adherents of the Catholic faith as idiotic cunt's solely for their religious beliefs a lot of which they don't agree with and almost all of which abhor pedophilia. Way to judge an entire group of people over something so ridiculous as religion, not like anyone has ever done that before. Especially religious people... oh wait you're an atheist? Could have fooled me.
08-12-2016, 07:29 PM
[Image: ironing.jpg]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post