Pope says spreading fake news is a sin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2017, 08:17 AM
RE: Pope says spreading fake news is a sin
(04-01-2017 07:10 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  If you stop paying your taxes just cause you feel like it you will be forced to do so.

To be fair he's still in High School. That said,

[Image: scores_zpsnkhgxgye.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
05-01-2017, 02:52 PM
(05-01-2017 08:17 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  To be fair he's still in High School.

Well that explains why he thinks he knows everything, even when speaking to people who have spent decades of their lives becoming experts in the topic. Dodgy

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
07-01-2017, 09:14 PM
(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I never lost track of what I was arguing for.
Riiiiiight, which is why you are just now bring that particular line of stupid up again after pages and pages of not mentioning it at all and arguing over and over that voluntary giving is the same as compulsory taxation or any of the other stupidity you vomited at me.

You never lost track eh? well lets put aside the fact that's just demonstrably bullshit and allow me to point out that the problem isn't that you're a stupid fucking cunt with no consistency. Being a consistantly stupid fucking cunt isn't a good thing.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You and I are both guilty for the problems in the world, problems that we both could be fixing right now.
I'm guilty of the problems I cause, you are guilty of the problems you cause. no single goddamn person is responsible for every problem on earth. If you wanna think so you go right ahead but I'm not that immature or self-important.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Speak out all you want, words fall on deaf ears but actions are much louder than words.
Right cause no one remembers the words of Lincoln or Martin Luther king Jr. Even if I was just "speaking out" and raising awareness (which again I'm not just doing that) of the problems in the Catholic Church that is still better than being a child rape apologist, so kindly fuck your own face with a shovel.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  My words have certainly fallen on deaf ears.
No, they were fucking stupid words that happened to fall on intelligent ears and were rightly thus treated as the mental equivalent of a cum filled rag. It's not my ears that are the problem it's your brain that is at fault. Maybe say something worth listening to next time.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I'm not saying speak out, I'm encouraging you to actually do something.
And your opinion on the matter is worth about how much to me do you think? I don't care what you want me to do because you're dishonest trash and I've "actually been doing something" since I was a soup kitchen volunteer at 14.

Seriously, just 'cause you're a fucking blight on society doesn't mean everyone is.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You can either speak out against rapists, or you can stop the rapists.
I can and do both, where as you make sad little defenses for the people that fund child rape. Guess which I would rather do cocksucker?

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Everyone in this world is scared shitless of the admission of their own guilt,
Not really. Not everyone is a ballless, spineless, coward who can't even admit a mistake he made on the internets. Not everyone shares the same character flaws you do.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  or being held accountable for their actions or lack thereof on our part.
Actions? You mean like be an assumptive, chickenshit, lying, sack of shit? Drinking Beverage The only person here who fits your description is you little boy.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You aren't doing a damn thing to stop an organization that is covering up and protecting child rapists?
Oh good now you are back to you trying to telling me about how I live my life and what I do with it? Fun, I wasn't sick of thsi at all! We went over this already fucko, I do a lot more than just type on the internet. Not just confined to this subject either.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Sure you're 'speaking out'...
I've never said I just speak out, that was an assumption you made dumbfuck. I'll say it again, I'd still rather just speak out than try to defend people who help pay for the rape of children. You are STILL the cunt here. The fact that you doing sweet fuck all, think you have the moral high ground to anyone doing anything is just fucking idiotic.

Making you and idiotic cunt. Just like I said.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  but as I have said before, words mean so little.
Your words had less value than even that in this debate that's for sure. If words mean so little feel free to shut the fuck up. Drinking Beverage

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  If you are unwilling to back up your words with action then you are doing nothing more than flailing about.
Good thing I do back them up than huh shit head?

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  My argument was supposed to be a lesson of humility,
Unfortunately, it was a lesson in stupidity.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  of which we could both learn from.
You maybe, I actually know what the fuck I'm talking about and can support it with examples, evidence, and comparisons that are not pants-shittingly stupid. I wasn't arrogant or vain, I just wasn't a fuckin' idiot.

I'm not going to sit here pretend to be not 100% correct jsut so your shitty ego won't get brused.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Its very easy to just want to hate something, because we have a very real desire to hate something
Yes. You are so right. It's not that I find people who knowingly fund an organization that continues to harbor and protect people who rape children abhorrent. No no no, I just need to hate something to have something hate. Got nothing to do with the fact funding the protection of child rapists is just demonstrably harmful and wrong.

You need a good swift kick to the fucking temple you know that?

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  something that makes us feel better about ourselves,
I don't need anything to make me feel better about myself, I love me. I'm fuckin' awesome. YOU might need to because you're a stupid cunt and all, but I don't.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  because we don't want to actually fix the world, we just want to feel better about why we aren't doing anything to help better it.
I'm not you. Don't project your own failures as a person on to others.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  That's where you went wrong,
You have a 0% success rate at point out flaws in my argument and it's not about to go up any time soon.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  you singled out a group, the Catholics,..
Yes, how fucking DARE I talk about Catholics in a thread about Catholics and the Catholic church. Clearly this was the thread to go after UNICEF for being a bunch of dodgy cunts. Clearly I can't read a room.

FUCK. You are stupid.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  blamed all Catholics for supporting the church (financially)
No I didn't, I just said that the ones that continue to give money to an organization that they know protects child rapists share soem culpability int he crimes they willingly fund.
I didn't say ALL Catholics so that's a fuck you, and a bonus fuck you for failing your reading comprehension yet again.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  and blamed them for not doing something more to stop it.
I never once did that, so I don't know what the fuck you are even talking about. What the fuck can they even do other than stop funding them and stop going to church functions?

I never blamed anyone for not doing more to stop it (eh...other than the governments of the world I suppose) I blamed them for causing and supporting it.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  When you yourself aren't doing anything about it or for that matter, other more concerning things, like say the government.
You must live in my pocket to know so much about how I live my life and what I do with it. You owe me $18000 in rent you fucking stupid cunt.

I. AM. NOT. YOU.

I'm not you. Do you understand this? Just cause you can't be assed to do anything doesn't mean everyone or even anyone else you talk to is the same.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  whether you're afraid of the government strong arming you into submission is hardly my concern,
I'm not afraid of that at all. Again I'm Canadian, and my government does in my opinion for the most part a pretty good job. the fact I don't live in fear of my government throwing me in jail for not paying taxes doesn't mean it's not compulsory.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I care little for excuses.
[Image: image.gif?w=500&c=1]
What, dispite them making up 90% of your posts content?

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Actions speak louder than words mate, remember that.
WoW! Thanks Socrates for that ultra rare gem that no one has ever heard before.

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You can speak out against the government or the church all you want, but as long as the money continues to trickle in, they're laughing right in our faces.
Our faces? You don't stand with me or any other person doing anything at all about this. Are you....are you under the impression that you haven't been acting as a defender for people who fund child rape? Do you think going on and on about how we don't have a moral right to speak out against these things, that doing so is hypocritical, and that doing so is pointless anyway, makes you on THIS side of the fence?

You're really really not.
(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  There is nothing more to say on the matter now...
Plenty left to say you are just too damn stupid to understand any of it. Drinking Beverage

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  there is nothing more to argue about.
LOL.
You mean other than the 95% of arguments I made that you ignored? Drinking Beverage

(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  So, at least for this thread, so long.
Go drink bleach shit for brains, I'm sure you will be just a fucking stupid in other threads. I look forward to dismantling your stupid there as well.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
07-01-2017, 09:20 PM
^
[Image: 200_s.gif]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
07-01-2017, 10:39 PM
Now I've actually heard what he said also about even if the story is true... so pathetic how much they wish they could still cover up their terrible actions and nonsensical made up rules.

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
09-01-2017, 04:37 AM
What a hypocrite.
11-01-2017, 09:56 PM
(07-01-2017 09:14 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I'm guilty of the problems I cause, you are guilty of the problems you cause. no single goddamn person is responsible for every problem on earth. If you wanna think so you go right ahead but I'm not that immature or self-important.

No single person is responsible for all the problems on earth, but the problems on earth are the responsibility of every single person.

Quote:You mean other than the 95% of arguments I made that you ignored? Drinking Beverage

I ignored them because I didn't really disagree with them, or at least most of them. It does pain me to watch others try and tackle the tail of the snake instead of going for its head. I was trying to refocus your attention there are those after all who merely fund this organization, and then there are those who enable it and many others. How much more we could get done if we went after the enablers instead of the followers.
11-01-2017, 11:05 PM
(11-01-2017 09:56 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  No single person is responsible for all the problems on earth, but the problems on earth are the responsibility of every single person.
No. The Chinese government dropping chemicals in a river thousands of miles away is not the responsibility of a starving child in Africa. I'm sure as shit not responsible for dealing with a rise in break and enters in fucking Swindon.

Your fortune cookie bullshit is simplistic and tired.

(11-01-2017 09:56 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I ignored them because I didn't really disagree with them, or at least most of them.
That's a rather interesting claim given that about 80% of those arguments directly invalidate your entire position. Or I suppose I should say it WOULD be interesting if it wasn't a comically inept attempt at deflecting your dishonest bullshit.

So let me get this right. So....the real reason you utterly ignored the fact that the definition of taxation has "compulsory" right in it and kept arguing that taxation is not compulsory is because....you agreed that taxation is compulsory? Mind walking me through that bit of mental gymnastics?

If you think I'm going to fall for that lie than you are forgetting which one of us in this thread is the idiot. It's not me. This is what? The second or third completely different explanation for why you ignored so so many arguments? Last time it was because they weren't relevant.

You know what the most obvious sign that someone is lying? Their story changes. Drinking Beverage

(11-01-2017 09:56 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  It does pain me to watch others try and tackle the tail of the snake instead of going for its head.
I could maybe take this seriously if you hadn't already admitted you are not doing a goddamn thing at all, but seeing as how you're a little bitch who expects someone else to deal with the snake (Hey! while lecturing other people on their responsibility to take action. Chucklefuck.) you can take your imaginary "pains" and shove them up your ass right past your neck.

(11-01-2017 09:56 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I was trying to refocus your attention there are those after all who merely fund this organization, and then there are those who enable it and many others.
OMG thanks mate! I hadn't realized that rapey priests and the people that actively protect them are a bigger issue than the ones who fund them when it comes to raping children! Those rapey priests had totes slipped under my radar when it comes to the subject of priests raping people.

I'll let the medical community know that we can't work on Aids research as long as cancer is still around. Fucking idiot. Hobo

(11-01-2017 09:56 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  How much more we could get done if we went after the enablers instead of the followers.
How about you stop being a little bitch and go after both? Considering you have already admitted your not doing a fucking thing about either maybe.....go fuck yourself? Ya, I'm thinking go fuck yourself. You don't get to sit on your ass with your head up your ass doing nothing and try to take pot shots at people who are doing something for not doing something the way you think they should.

How many times are you gonna say you are done in this thread before you actually fuck off and stop wasting my time on a subject you got annihilated in? 'Cause you are at about 5ish now. Drinking Beverage

12-01-2017, 01:16 AM
(11-01-2017 11:05 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(11-01-2017 09:56 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  No single person is responsible for all the problems on earth, but the problems on earth are the responsibility of every single person.
No. The Chinese government dropping chemicals in a river thousands of miles away is not the responsibility of a starving child in Africa. I'm sure as shit not responsible for dealing with a rise in break and enters in fucking Swindon.

Your fortune cookie bullshit is simplistic and tired.

(11-01-2017 09:56 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I ignored them because I didn't really disagree with them, or at least most of them.
That's a rather interesting claim given that about 80% of those arguments directly invalidate your entire position. Or I suppose I should say it WOULD be interesting if it wasn't a comically inept attempt at deflecting your dishonest bullshit.

So let me get this right. So....the real reason you utterly ignored the fact that the definition of taxation has "compulsory" right in it and kept arguing that taxation is not compulsory is because....you agreed that taxation is compulsory? Mind walking me through that bit of mental gymnastics?

If you think I'm going to fall for that lie than you are forgetting which one of us in this thread is the idiot. It's not me. This is what? The second or third completely different explanation for why you ignored so so many arguments? Last time it was because they weren't relevant.

You know what the most obvious sign that someone is lying? Their story changes. Drinking Beverage

(11-01-2017 09:56 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  It does pain me to watch others try and tackle the tail of the snake instead of going for its head.
I could maybe take this seriously if you hadn't already admitted you are not doing a goddamn thing at all, but seeing as how you're a little bitch who expects someone else to deal with the snake (Hey! while lecturing other people on their responsibility to take action. Chucklefuck.) you can take your imaginary "pains" and shove them up your ass right past your neck.

(11-01-2017 09:56 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I was trying to refocus your attention there are those after all who merely fund this organization, and then there are those who enable it and many others.
OMG thanks mate! I hadn't realized that rapey priests and the people that actively protect them are a bigger issue than the ones who fund them when it comes to raping children! Those rapey priests had totes slipped under my radar when it comes to the subject of priests raping people.

I'll let the medical community know that we can't work on Aids research as long as cancer is still around. Fucking idiot. Hobo

(11-01-2017 09:56 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  How much more we could get done if we went after the enablers instead of the followers.
How about you stop being a little bitch and go after both? Considering you have already admitted your not doing a fucking thing about either maybe.....go fuck yourself? Ya, I'm thinking go fuck yourself. You don't get to sit on your ass with your head up your ass doing nothing and try to take pot shots at people who are doing something for not doing something the way you think they should.

How many times are you gonna say you are done in this thread before you actually fuck off and stop wasting my time on a subject you got annihilated in? 'Cause you are at about 5ish now. Drinking Beverage

If you go after both you're going to get cross eyed.

You really got mad when I said you aren't doing anything about it, let me put this into perspective for you, if you do ever get enough steam going where the government believes people will start listening to you. You're going to lose your job.

I lost mine, and all I did was speak out.

Also if you blame Catholics for causing and supporting Child Rape, yet you financially support the institution that commands the law but lets the Catholic Church get away with this anyway by turning a blind eye to said organization, guess who is also causing and supporting child rape? You.

See that's the hypocrisy of your statement. That's the lesson I've been trying to teach you.

You can cry compulsory all you want, but there isn't any compulsory in what is actually a choice.

As for why I keep coming back, because its hard for me to give up on you that's why. I truly want to believe in you whiskey.
12-01-2017, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 08:42 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(12-01-2017 01:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  If you go after both you're going to get cross eyed.
Been doing it for several years now with no problems, but you are free to back up that baseless assertion with some evidence.

(12-01-2017 01:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You really got mad when I said you aren't doing anything about it,
I got "mad" because you were being a stupid cunt and trying to tell me how I live my life and what I do and don't do despite having zero clue what you were talking about and despite already being corrected on it several damn times.

(12-01-2017 01:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  let me put this into perspective for you, if you do ever get enough steam going where the government believes people will start listening to you. You're going to lose your job.
lol prove it you twat.

(12-01-2017 01:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I lost mine, and all I did was speak out.
Riiiiight, the fact you're an idiot and a cunt who can't learn basic concepts had nothing to do with it at all.

(12-01-2017 01:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Also if you blame Catholics for causing and supporting Child Rape, yet you financially support the institution that commands the law but lets the Catholic Church get away with this anyway by turning a blind eye to said organization, guess who is also causing and supporting child rape? You.
Oh goodie, back to the same debunked and dismantled comparison. Well you can read any of the other 2 dozen explanations why that's a load of utter fallacious bullshit cause I'm tired of typing lengthy deconstructions for a person who can't seem to learn.

That's not taking into account you are AGAIN trying to tell me what I do with my life despite not knowing a goddamn thing about me. Do you ever get tired of just being so incredibly wrong and uninformed?

(12-01-2017 01:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  See that's the hypocrisy of your statement.
No such hypocrisy as your comparison is fallacious and stupid, as has been demonstrated numerous times. Hell you even admitted last post that you agree with that argument seeing as how you have never bothered to address half a dozen of those arguments.Rolleyes

(12-01-2017 01:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  That's the lesson I've been trying to teach you.
The lesson you have been trying to teach is irrational, idiotic, founded of a fallacious comparison, supported with zero evidence, zero examples, and zero logic. It's not internally consistent, you can't support it without resorting to outright lies, and you have spent the vast majority of your time completely ignoring 95% of the counter arguments that utterly annihilate your position and arguments.

(12-01-2017 01:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  As for why I keep coming back, because its hard for me to give up on you that's why.
No you are just a silly immature cunt, who can't stand the idea of not getting the last word in, even if it's on a topic you demonstrably got your shit kicked in.

Quote:I truly want to believe in you whiskey.
If you believe I'll fall for a line of bullshit I've already successfully debunked than you got a long wait on a train don't come son.

Now fuck off and take your fake concern with ya cocksucker.