Pope says spreading fake news is a sin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2017, 11:39 PM
RE: Pope says spreading fake news is a sin
(12-01-2017 08:34 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 01:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  If you go after both you're going to get cross eyed.
Been doing it for several years now with no problems, but you are free to back up that baseless assertion with some evidence.

(12-01-2017 01:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You really got mad when I said you aren't doing anything about it,
I got "mad" because you were being a stupid cunt and trying to tell me how I live my life and what I do and don't do despite having zero clue what you were talking about and despite already being corrected on it several damn times.

(12-01-2017 01:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  let me put this into perspective for you, if you do ever get enough steam going where the government believes people will start listening to you. You're going to lose your job.
lol prove it you twat.

(12-01-2017 01:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I lost mine, and all I did was speak out.
Riiiiight, the fact you're an idiot and a cunt who can't learn basic concepts had nothing to do with it at all.

(12-01-2017 01:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Also if you blame Catholics for causing and supporting Child Rape, yet you financially support the institution that commands the law but lets the Catholic Church get away with this anyway by turning a blind eye to said organization, guess who is also causing and supporting child rape? You.
Oh goodie, back to the same debunked and dismantled comparison. Well you can read any of the other 2 dozen explanations why that's a load of utter fallacious bullshit cause I'm tired of typing lengthy deconstructions for a person who can't seem to learn.

That's not taking into account you are AGAIN trying to tell me what I do with my life despite not knowing a goddamn thing about me. Do you ever get tired of just being so incredibly wrong and uninformed?

(12-01-2017 01:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  See that's the hypocrisy of your statement.
No such hypocrisy as your comparison is fallacious and stupid, as has been demonstrated numerous times. Hell you even admitted last post that you agree with that argument seeing as how you have never bothered to address half a dozen of those arguments.Rolleyes

(12-01-2017 01:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  That's the lesson I've been trying to teach you.
The lesson you have been trying to teach is irrational, idiotic, founded of a fallacious comparison, supported with zero evidence, zero examples, and zero logic. It's not internally consistent, you can't support it without resorting to outright lies, and you have spent the vast majority of your time completely ignoring 95% of the counter arguments that utterly annihilate your position and arguments.

(12-01-2017 01:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  As for why I keep coming back, because its hard for me to give up on you that's why.
No you are just a silly immature cunt, who can't stand the idea of not getting the last word in, even if it's on a topic you demonstrably got your shit kicked in.

Quote:I truly want to believe in you whiskey.
If you believe I'll fall for a line of bullshit I've already successfully debunked than you got a long wait on a train don't come son.

Now fuck off and take your fake concern with ya cocksucker.

The deceitful should stay their tongues on matters they know nothing about. Cast the blame on others all you want whiskey, it does not absolve you from your own guilt.

You are just as much to blame, as am I, for the blood that stains the earth. Calling it bullshit, calling it fallacious does not change that. Whatever helps you feel better I suppose though, after all, it seems that is all you really care about, feeling better about yourself.

Bathe in the blood of innocents if it makes you feel cleaner. Let putrid flow from your mouth if it makes you feel wiser. Live that little fantasy if you choose to, there is nothing I can do to stop you. I offered my hand out to you, but there are others that will accept it if you will not.

Should you ever wake from your illusion, know that you will not have to bear the burden of reality alone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Pope says spreading fake news is a sin
(12-01-2017 11:39 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  The deceitful should stay their tongues on matters they know nothing about.
Yes they really should and seeing as how you are the only demonstrated liar, the only person here routinely being evasive and dodging criticism, and the person trying to repeatedly tell me how I live my life and what I do with it despite knowing nothing about it I cordially invite your deceitful ass to shut the fuck up.

(12-01-2017 11:39 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Cast the blame on others all you want whiskey, it does not absolve you from your own guilt.
In this thread, I have cast the blame exactly where it belongs, on people who knowingly and willingly choose to fund an organization that intentionally protects and enables the rape of children. Not on every single person alive like a fucking idiot.

(12-01-2017 11:39 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You are just as much to blame, as am I, for the blood that stains the earth.
Nope. Stupidity does not become wisdom via repetition. I've given examples and counter arguments as to why this is an infantile and stupid world view that does not reflect reality and your response has been to....mindlessly repeat your original statment.

(12-01-2017 11:39 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Calling it bullshit, calling it fallacious does not change that.
Dishonest cunt, I'm not calling it bullshit, I'm not calling it fallacious it IS bullshit and it IS fallacious and I've demonstrated exactly why. I am no more responsible for every problem on Earth than I am for every wonder and advancement on earth. Fucking melodrama out of you boy.

(12-01-2017 11:39 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Whatever helps you feel better I suppose though, after all, it seems that is all you really care about, feeling better about yourself.
Know what helps me feel a bit better? Waking up every morning knowing that even if I tried and failed to make a difference at least I don't go on the internet and act as an apologist for rape enablers. At least I don't sit around telling others how little I do while berating people for doing something but not the kind of something I would do ...if I could be bothered to do something, anything.

Frankly you don't know fuck all about what I care about so take the advice of your first sentence and shut the fuck.

(12-01-2017 11:39 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Bathe in the blood of innocents if it makes you feel cleaner.
Hey, edgelord what did I tell you about your shitty emo poetry? Keep it to your fucking self. I ain't interested in your melodrama, so hide the cutlery in your house before you hurt yourself.

(12-01-2017 11:39 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Let putrid flow from your mouth if it makes you feel wiser.
If you got time to cry about my language you got time to actually address some of my points. Give it a try for once.

(12-01-2017 11:39 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Live that little fantasy if you choose to, there is nothing I can do to stop you.
It's called reality, you should try it. If you can come up with a logically sound and consistent argument as to why the Chinese government dumping chemicals into a river a thousand miles away is the responsibility of a starving 9-year-old in Africa and why he should feel guilty about not doing more I'll happily take a look.

Something tells me you can't.

(12-01-2017 11:39 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I offered my hand out to you, but there are others that will accept it if you will not.
The hand you offered was connected to a lying, evasive, dishonest, cunt who can't answer simple questions honestly and can't grasp basic concepts. Why the hell would I want to take such a hand? Why take the hand of a person who will declare himself the victor in a post where he fails to even address a single argument his opponent made? Taking your hand would drag me down to your level and I'd rather not be a fucking idiot kthxbye.
Fuck off with your attempts to fabricate the moral high ground. YOU are the one who's been at fault this entire time, right since the second you decided you would rather lie than admit you were wrong.

So lying didn't work out, pretending you don't disagree with me when doing so annihilates your position didn't work, changing your story back and forth didn't work, so your new plan is to pretend you just a poor martyr holding out his hand?

lolz. K. You try that, see how well it goes.

(12-01-2017 11:39 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Should you ever wake from your illusion, know that you will not have to bear the burden of reality alone.
Calling my position an illusion would be a lot more successful if at any point you had even fucking tried to actually demonstrate that, provide evidence for that, or even just an internally consistant argument. Not only have you not done that you haven't even tried, because to you just asserting something is something is good enough.

I've shown how your position is fallacious and your thinking flawed. I've given examples, evidence, good arguments, and comparisons that are actually usable. You have ignored nearly every single one and offered none of your own, countering only with fabrications, evasive distractions, assertions, and more lies than I can shake a stick at.
Which all just begs the questions: Given that responding to questions and arguments honestly is way way way easier than trying to juggle half a dozen different lies (as you through your incompetence have so aptly demonstrated) why do it at all? Why...it's almost like you don't care about how you justify your conclusion, or even if it can be justified, as long as you can keep that conclusion.

Which is a trait I see almost exclusively from the religious here. Consider

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post