Pope says spreading fake news is a sin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: Pope says spreading fake news is a sin
(08-12-2016 05:53 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 06:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  This pope is such a fucking twat. Just he just wait until some sort of news because the flavor of the month and then makes the announcement that it's either a sin or not?
Fuck off. Your cult is a thousand year criminal organisation that harbours paedophiles. Anyone that subscribes to your level of bullshit is a cunt. An idiotic nutsack of a cunt. A cunt's nutsack. A cuntsack.

Oh to judge all of the adherents of the Catholic faith as idiotic cunt's solely for their religious beliefs a lot of which they don't agree with and almost all of which abhor pedophilia. Way to judge an entire group of people over something so ridiculous as religion, not like anyone has ever done that before. Especially religious people... oh wait you're an atheist? Could have fooled me.

Oh I'm sorry what was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of your cuntsack slapping against your fat thighs.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
09-12-2016, 01:28 AM
(08-12-2016 11:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 05:53 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Oh to judge all of the adherents of the Catholic faith as idiotic cunt's solely for their religious beliefs a lot of which they don't agree with and almost all of which abhor pedophilia. Way to judge an entire group of people over something so ridiculous as religion, not like anyone has ever done that before. Especially religious people... oh wait you're an atheist? Could have fooled me.

Oh I'm sorry what was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of your cuntsack slapping against your fat thighs.

Least I can say I have a cunt I can slap against my thighs, remember that girl you had a crush on? Well she's mine now.

[Image: 44484215.jpg]
09-12-2016, 01:33 AM
(09-12-2016 01:28 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Least I can say I have a cunt I can slap against my thighs, remember that girl you had a crush on? Well she's mine now.
You do realize that earmuffs is gay, right? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
09-12-2016, 01:44 AM
(09-12-2016 01:33 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 01:28 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Least I can say I have a cunt I can slap against my thighs, remember that girl you had a crush on? Well she's mine now.

Hey I don't mind stealing someone's boyfriend either just as long as i'm the pitcher.
09-12-2016, 08:42 AM
(09-12-2016 01:33 AM)Vosur Wrote:  

It's not his fault. New Zealand women scare me too.

[Image: rugby_zpsg7oz0qod.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-12-2016, 09:07 AM
(09-12-2016 08:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 01:33 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You do realize that earmuffs is gay, right? Consider

It's not his fault. New Zealand women scare me too.

Oh they're just fine... unless they start doing their haka, then you better run.
09-12-2016, 09:16 AM
Of course the pope is joining in on the Fake News ™ meme. It's all the rage among paedophiles as of late.
09-12-2016, 09:19 AM
(09-12-2016 09:07 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 08:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's not his fault. New Zealand women scare me too.

Oh they're just fine... unless they start doing their haka, then you better run.

I love the look on the opponent faces. "I thought we were playing the women's team."

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-12-2016, 09:58 AM
Pope just called the media shit eaters. Big Grin

"I think the media have to be very clear, very transparent, and not fall into — no offense intended — the sickness of coprophilia, that is, always wanting to cover scandals, covering nasty things, even if they are true. And since people have a tendency towards the sickness of coprophagia, a lot of damage can be done."

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-12-2016, 12:09 PM
(09-12-2016 09:58 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Pope just called the media shit eaters. Big Grin

"I think the media have to be very clear, very transparent, and not fall into — no offense intended — the sickness of coprophilia, that is, always wanting to cover scandals, covering nasty things, even if they are true. And since people have a tendency towards the sickness of coprophagia, a lot of damage can be done."

The RCC should quit providing it. Weeping And the way I read this, even when using Latin, the pope is a potty-mouth. Laughat