Pope says spreading fake news is a sin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2016, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2016 08:18 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
RE: Pope says spreading fake news is a sin
Well I suppose knowingly spreading false information would violate the 9th Commandment.

Of course often people are clueless about this. 15 or so years ago when I was in the faith I remember getting chain emails from fellow believers that this story was true.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2016, 09:57 PM
But not Aids apparently. Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
12-12-2016, 09:58 PM
(10-12-2016 10:08 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 04:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You aint no pitcher.

You're right, I'm not a pitcher.

I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle here is my spout, If you rub my handle good and long, I promise you something will come out.

Ya, it's called "disappointment".Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
12-12-2016, 10:18 PM
(08-12-2016 05:53 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 06:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  This pope is such a fucking twat. Just he just wait until some sort of news because the flavor of the month and then makes the announcement that it's either a sin or not?
Fuck off. Your cult is a thousand year criminal organisation that harbours paedophiles. Anyone that subscribes to your level of bullshit is a cunt. An idiotic nutsack of a cunt. A cunt's nutsack. A cuntsack.

Oh to judge all of the adherents of the Catholic faith as idiotic cunt's solely for their religious beliefs a lot of which they don't agree with and almost all of which abhor pedophilia. Way to judge an entire group of people over something so ridiculous as religion, not like anyone has ever done that before. Especially religious people... oh wait you're an atheist? Could have fooled me.
Actually, no sorry but when you are a part of an organization that knowingly and deliberately shuffled child rapists around from community to community to protect them from discovery and prosecution under the law, an organization that put the safety and well-being of the rapists above their victims, an organization that the promoted to it's highest office a man who had the authority and the knowledge to act on cases of child rape and did not, and an organization that continues with the current pope to shield and protect child rapists in places like the Dominican Republic and others.

When you are aware this went on, when a quick Google search will demonstrate that it CONTINUES to go on, and when the Church has done everything in its power to escape reform or responsibility and you willingly choose to participate in that organization than fuck you. You ARE a cunt.

Most abhor pedophilia? That's nice but your fucking opinions on the subject are worth a grand total of fuck and all when compared to the billions of dollars you twatwombels stuff into the collection plate every year to pay for the fucking cover-ups and rapist shuffling.

You, sir are a fucking idiotic cunt, and the financier of a child sex ring.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
13-12-2016, 05:41 AM
(12-12-2016 10:18 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 05:53 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Oh to judge all of the adherents of the Catholic faith as idiotic cunt's solely for their religious beliefs a lot of which they don't agree with and almost all of which abhor pedophilia. Way to judge an entire group of people over something so ridiculous as religion, not like anyone has ever done that before. Especially religious people... oh wait you're an atheist? Could have fooled me.
Actually, no sorry but when you are a part of an organization that knowingly and deliberately shuffled child rapists around from community to community to protect them from discovery and prosecution under the law, an organization that put the safety and well-being of the rapists above their victims, an organization that the promoted to it's highest office a man who had the authority and the knowledge to act on cases of child rape and did not, and an organization that continues with the current pope to shield and protect child rapists in places like the Dominican Republic and others.

When you are aware this went on, when a quick Google search will demonstrate that it CONTINUES to go on, and when the Church has done everything in its power to escape reform or responsibility and you willingly choose to participate in that organization than fuck you. You ARE a cunt.

Most abhor pedophilia? That's nice but your fucking opinions on the subject are worth a grand total of fuck and all when compared to the billions of dollars you twatwombels stuff into the collection plate every year to pay for the fucking cover-ups and rapist shuffling.

You, sir are a fucking idiotic cunt, and the financier of a child sex ring.

Welcome to humanity. You must be new here. So got a question, if you're aware that these sorts of things are going on, why aren't you doing something about it? Instead of spitting uselessly at a pixelated screen you call a monitor at some random guy you presume a lot about. Like you presume that I'm Catholic, I'm actually an atheist, but that's okay. I'm not here to judge you uselessly or to complain about things uselessly to you to make me feel like I'm actually doing something about a problem when I'm actually not doing anything useful at all. A lot like Prayer actually.

Guess old habits die hard for atheists. Angel
13-12-2016, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2016 03:38 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(13-12-2016 05:41 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Welcome to humanity. You must be new here.
Human nature in no way excuses or absolves people from the culpability of staying in and funding an organization they know to not only be protecting child rapists from prosecution but, aiding them in their crimes as well.

Do your first two sentences have a point or were you just trying and failing at being witty?

(13-12-2016 05:41 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  So got a question, if you're aware that these sorts of things are going on, why aren't you doing something about it?
You assume I'm not, and that would be incorrect.

(13-12-2016 05:41 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Instead of spitting uselessly at a pixelated screen you call a monitor at
I'll decide if my actions are useless or not, not some idiot on the internet.
I also wasn't "spitting" at you though this bit of confusion is actually my fault. The usage of the word "You" in my previous post was directed at no individual but a stand in Catholic who knows about these issues and stays with the organization. I was saying that stand in was an idiotic cunt no you personally. I should have expressed this better and I apologize if you thought I was calling you an idiotic cunt because you thought I assumed you were Catholic. I'll make a better effort in the future to make sure that when I call you an idiotic cunt you know it's because you're an idiot and a cunt and not some other reason like religious assumption.

My bad.

(13-12-2016 05:41 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  some random guy you presume a lot about.
You mean like you assuming I hadn't actually done anything to combat the Catholic Church, and I just rant on the internet? Drinking Beverage

(13-12-2016 05:41 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Like you presume that I'm Catholic
I actually didn't but I can see why you would think so. I actually didn't care about you enough to even give a fuck what your religious views are until now. I haven't been super active lately and all I saw was some negative repped twat saying something stupid. *shrug*

(13-12-2016 05:41 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I'm actually an atheist, but that's okay.
"....what I believe could indeed be on the loosest levels called a god so much so that I don't think I can consider myself an atheist any longer."

If you could pick one line of bullshit and stick to it that'd be great son.

(13-12-2016 05:41 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I'm not here to judge you uselessly....
That is literally what you did to Muffs you dumbass.Facepalm

(13-12-2016 05:41 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  or to complain about things uselessly to you to make me feel like I'm actually doing something about a problem when I'm actually not doing anything useful at all.
That fact that I bitch about the Catholic Church on the internet doesn't mean I haven't engaged in activities in the real world as well. Pull your head out of your ass boy, just because you can't be bothered to do anything helpful doesn't mean everyone else is the same.

You want to bitch about making assumptions, maybe don't load your post with them.

(13-12-2016 05:41 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Guess old habits die hard for atheists.

So you claim out of one end of your mouth you're an atheist, out the other end you're not, and then try to denigrate an entire group of people (who you claim to be a part of) who's only common denominator is their "religious views" after upbraiding someone for doing just that.

Hey guess what? You, Celestial Wonder, are an idiotic and hypocritical cunt. I don't believe for a second you are an athiest at all, and I think you are a liar.

[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
14-12-2016, 04:38 AM
(13-12-2016 09:26 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(13-12-2016 05:41 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Welcome to humanity. You must be new here.
Human nature in no way excuses or absolves people from the culpability of staying in and funding an organization they know to not only be protecting child rapists from prosecution but, aiding them in their crimes as well.

Do your first two sentences have a point or were you just trying and failing at being witty?

Does your entire response have a point or are you just failing at life?

Quote:You assume I'm not, and that would be incorrect.
Must not be doing to much, I mean you know since the church is still doing it and all.

Quote:I'll decide if my actions are useless or not, not some idiot on the internet.
I also wasn't "spitting" at you though this bit of confusion is actually my fault. The usage of the word "You" in my previous post was directed at no individual but a stand in Catholic who knows about these issues and stays with the organization. I was saying that stand in was an idiotic cunt no you personally. I should have expressed this better and I apologize if you thought I was calling you an idiotic cunt because you thought I assumed you were Catholic. I'll make a better effort in the future to make sure that when I call you an idiotic cunt you know it's because you're an idiot and a cunt and not some other reason like religious assumption.

My bad.

[Image: 57785129.jpg]

You know the government murders people right? Whiskey? Commits horrible atrocities some of which I couldn't probably even fathom. Yet you're still a part of the government, the common denominator just as these Catholics are. Or say Muslims who are still a part of Islam despite some Muslims doing bad things.

Or if we really want to go a step further, there are many humans who do bad things, and yet, you're still part of humanity. I haven't seen you leave yet so...

Quote:You mean like you assuming I hadn't actually done anything to combat the Catholic Church, and I just rant on the internet? Drinking Beverage

You haven't proven to me otherwise.

Quote:I actually didn't but I can see why you would think so. I actually didn't care about you enough to even give a fuck what your religious views are until now. I haven't been super active lately and all I saw was some negative repped twat saying something stupid. *shrug*

(13-12-2016 05:41 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I'm actually an atheist, but that's okay.

Quote:"....what I believe could indeed be on the loosest levels called a god so much so that I don't think I can consider myself an atheist any longer."

Quote:If you could pick one line of bullshit and stick to it that'd be great son.

Seems like you do care enough to have checked up on my religious beliefs. And yes, despite that thread, I still consider myself an atheist, I mean it could be called a god but I don't call it a god. Mainly because there is no need to call it a god. Ergo I am in fact still an atheist because I don't believe in a god.

So what you're REALLY saying here is that Atheism is bullshit, when in reality its just a simple philosophical belief about the existence or non-existence of a supreme being creating the universe, or other watered down versions.

Quote:That is literally what you did to Muffs you dumbass.Facepalm

I didn't judge him uselessly. Blink

Quote:That fact that I bitch about the Catholic Church on the internet doesn't mean I haven't engaged in activities in the real world as well. Pull your head out of your ass boy, just because you can't be bothered to do anything helpful doesn't mean everyone else is the same.

You want to bitch about making assumptions, maybe don't load your post with them.

You keep on mentioning these activities yet you have not mentioned as to what they actually are.

Quote:So you claim out of one end of your mouth you're an atheist, out the other end you're not, and then try to denigrate an entire group of people (who you claim to be a part of) who's only common denominator is their "religious views" after upbraiding someone for doing just that.

I included myself there you know. And yes I did say atheists, although I wasn't meaning all of atheism I do see how it could be taken as such. My apologies. I should've included the word 'some'. I should have also known you'd find anything and everything to just try and wield against me.

Quote:Hey guess what? You, Celestial Wonder, are an idiotic and hypocritical cunt. I don't believe for a second you are an athiest at all, and I think you are a liar.

Gasp

Whatever shall I do?

Oh, right I don't care what you believe of me.
14-12-2016, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2016 03:42 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(14-12-2016 04:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Does your entire response have a point
That you are too stupid to grasp the point presented doesn't mean that there isn't one. For a response you are implying doesn't have a point you sure found a lot of points to respond to, albeit poorly.

(14-12-2016 04:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  or are you just failing at life?
"He said while being the one to completely fail at grasping clear and concisely presented positions."
What the hell does a 3rd grader need with an internet connection anyway?Drinking Beverage

(14-12-2016 04:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Must not be doing to much, I mean you know since the church is still doing it and all.
Right because if I haven't single handedly dismantled a multi-billion dollar institution that must mean I'm not doing much at all.Facepalm

So your plan was to double down on your idiocy and dig that ditch you're standing in just a bit deeper eh? Can't say I'd have done the same but then again my brain functions so...

How did you even successfully sign up on this forum if you are that fuckin' stuuuuupid.

(14-12-2016 04:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  [Image: 57785129.jpg]
Congratulations you have successfully demonstrated that you don't know what an "Internet Tough Guy" even is.
[Image: sarcastic-clapping4.gif]

(14-12-2016 04:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You know the government murders people right? Whiskey? Commits horrible atrocities some of which I couldn't probably even fathom. Yet you're still a part of the government, the common denominator just as these Catholics are.
HA! I knew yesterday that this idiotic argument was coming. It's always amusing to be both disappointed and not disappointed at the same time.
You are comparing participation in a compulsory social structure (government via taxes) where failure to participate results in the use of force, imprisonment, and the suspension of many basic liberties, with a voluntary organization that you are not at all required to fund or even engage with to be a part of, who can't use force to make you comply nor can they imprison you or take ANY of your rights away.

These are not at all comparable and a damn forth grader could understand why. You are swallowing so many damn fallacies I'm starting to suspect you think that word means something... a little different than it does.

But wait! It gets even stupider.

(14-12-2016 04:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Or say Muslims who are still a part of Islam despite some Muslims doing bad things.
You entirely failed to grasp the point I was making to the surprise of absolutely no one. The fact they are both Christians is irrelevant. I'm talking about voluntary participation and funding of an organization (the church) who has a known, documented, and ongoing involvement in the protection and aiding of child rapists. The religious beliefs are entirely not the point. I don't care if it's the Catholic Church or the fucking Chuck-E-Cheese on the corner of 5th and Main, if you know they are involved in sheltering and enabling their staff to rape children and you continue to fund them and support them then all your posturing about how you abhor pedophilia is fucking worthless.

Your comparisons are fallacious, stupid, and you don't even understand the point I'm actually making.

(14-12-2016 04:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Or if we really want to go a step further...
We don't. We really really don't, because you have displayed enough idiocy already without you trying to argue that knowingly funding and supporting an organization that protects and enables the wide spread rape of children over decades is the same as not killing yourself because other people do bad things you absolute fucking bellend.

(14-12-2016 04:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You haven't proven to me otherwise.
Nor am I required to do so, I don't have to share with you, some dumb twat on the internet, the personal details of my private life. You are the person making unsubstantiated assertions about what I do and don't do, a person you have never meet, so you have the burden of demonstrating your brainless assertions not the other way around.

(14-12-2016 04:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Seems like you do care enough to have checked up on my religious beliefs.
"I actually didn't care about you enough to even give a fuck what your religious views are until now."
For fuck sake it's in the very thing you quoted.

(14-12-2016 04:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  And yes, despite that thread, I still consider myself an atheist
You say one thing in one thread and another thing in another thread so I'm not giving you the benefit of the doubt. I think your lying and that's not even taking into account the fact you reek of sock and reason like an idiot child.

That said it's rather unimportant as your religious views weren't the point and being an atheist doesn't make you any less wrong on this subject or any less of a hypocritical asshat.

(14-12-2016 04:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  So what you're REALLY saying here is that Atheism is bullshit
Didn't say that or even imply that at all, perhaps some reading comprehension classes are in order. They might help you grasp a single point I was making.

What I was REALLY saying is that I'd like you to take your two incompatible claims and fucking pick one.

(14-12-2016 04:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I didn't judge him uselessly. Blink
Yes you rather did. Calling someone out and insulting them for the judgements they make is a judgment of your own. Which is fine people make judgments but consciously and subconsciously every day. Got no issue with that, but when you act like a cunt and then try to pretend your a saint it's a bit hypocritical.
Which is what I was calling you out for.

Oh and it was useless by default because you typed it.

(14-12-2016 04:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You keep on mentioning these activities yet you have not mentioned as to what they actually are.
Why would I? I'm already aware of what I do and your an idiot who likes to make assertions about the lives of people he's never meet based on no goddamn evidence at all so I'm not exactly rushing to care if you do or don't believe me.
*shrug*

(14-12-2016 04:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I included myself there you know. And yes I did say atheists, although I wasn't meaning all of atheism I do see how it could be taken as such. My apologies. I should've included the word 'some'.
That's fine, people make mistakes all the time especially when communicating via text. Nothing wrong with that and it's always good to see people acknowledge their errors and try to correct them. Kudos on that.

Though I will point out that adding "some" kind makes your attempt at a derogatory remark kinda toothless. Personally I think you meant exactly what you said and you are trying to back peddle but whatever I don't really care one way or t'other.
*shrug*

(14-12-2016 04:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I should have also known you'd find anything and everything to just try and wield against me.
Son, your stupid per minute is so high I don't have to go looking for things that are right out in the open. You overestimate your contributions. Drinking Beverage

(14-12-2016 04:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Oh, right I don't care what you believe of me.
That's fine and all but it doesn't change the fact that you being hypocrite, an idiot, and a cunt are all demonstrable qualities of your time here.

Maybe if you did care what other people think you wouldn't be such a twat with a negitive reputation? Food for thought.

[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
14-12-2016, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2016 02:15 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
undefined
15-12-2016, 02:16 AM
undefined