Pope says spreading fake news is a sin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2016, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2016 10:27 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
RE: Pope says spreading fake news is a sin
(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Because you can't seem to see the forest.
Trying to use my own turn of phrase against me only works if you understood what it meant in the first place. Which you clearly did not.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Required by law I understand that
The 8 or 9 times I've had to explain it say otherwise. Drinking Beverage

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  but is it required by law when there are other laws that make it so you don't have to pay taxes?
Yes. Even in your fallacious dishonest strawman argument where only one tax seems to exists or matter the answer is still yes. I could go into the history and precedent of English Law, the ATM law of 1969, and a host of other legalese however I'm not going to because 1.) you can't seem to grasp definitions of single words let alone complex legal thought and 2.) I'm getting rather bored of arguing against your dishonest fallacy of an argument where only a SINGLE tax matters. So instead I'll try and explain it in the most simple, basic, and easy to understand way I can without having to resort to crayons for you.
  • You, an average citizen, have to stop at red lights when driving. This is compulsory, as in required by law.
  • You can take advantage of other laws to avoid having to stop at a red light by taking a route that circumvents all the red lights between you and your destination.
  • This however, does NOT mean that the laws governing red lights (that you must stop at them) no longer apply to you.

I physically can't make this more Seaseme Street friendly for you kiddo.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  So then the choice to pay taxes are our own, we choose which tree we hug.
Funny now it's taxeS. Plural. I'm sorry but I'm not some rube who just fell off the turnip wagon who falls for shell games. You were trying to convince me that one tax, the federal income tax I assume, is not compulsory and now because you, ignorantly, think you have you are trying to slip in the argument that ALL taxes are a choice.

Hahaha. No, and fuck you for even trying that weak ass shit with me boy. Even if I was to grant you that a single tax is a choice, which again I don't, that does not make all taxes a choice. There are still the vast majority of taxes that you have no choice in paying at all, they are compulsory. You are being deliberately dishonest again and it's grown rather tedious.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  We responded to this later.
Who the fuck is "we"? As I said before I'm not privy to the delusions in your head.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Something that you can get out of isn't compulsory then is it?
Except that you can't because more than one tax exists and to argue otherwise is lunacy, and to ignore every single tax that proves you wrong with the simple virtue of fucking existing is dishonest and cuntish.

Every single average citizen will pay a litany of taxes and are required to do so by law, they are compulsory. Even if you could find one, or two, or twenty that are optional that does not make everyone optional and thus your comparison between voluntary giving and compulsory taxation is still fucking stupid.

The only way your argument makes ANY sense is if we ignore the entire rest of the tax code and why the actual fuck would I do that? It literally proves me correct by just existing.

Lol gods below but you are just fuckin' duuuumb.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  My reading comprehension was just fine.
That is demonstrably untrue and I've given a half dozen examples, at least, in previous posts of where you have failed at it. I'm about to do so again.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Let me enhance that for you.

(15-12-2016 07:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  voluntary participation,

Participation means a lot of things...... support, support means many things
Man it's sure a good thing that the exact next words are about funding. Man it's a good thing I've also gone on to reiterate that I'm talking about funding a bunch more times. Oh like these examples:
"....willingly funding the largest child rapist protection organization..."
".... the people knowingly funding the sheltering and aiding of child molesters...."
"....If you don't give money to the Church absolutely nothing happens...."
"....If you refuse to pay taxes you will be arrested, jailed, and forced to pay them. If you don't give money to the Church you will.....still go to Heaven...."
"....Catholics did not have support the Church through funding...."

Either your reading comprehension is as shit as I have pointed out repeatedly or you are trying to pretend I have not been explicitly clear in multiple posts that I'm talking almost exclusively with funding, with the except of mentioning not attending mass twice (if I recall). I've done this because you have been talking exclusively about taxes in your stupid comparison thus far.

Stupid or lying which is it?

You realize that trying to compare a specific tax to a definition of "support" so vague as to mean anything at all is actually MORE fallacious than comparing it to funding and not less? Right? Drinking Beverage

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  it could be from attending mass to......
It could be...... if I had not gone on to reiterate multiple times that I'm talking about, and nearly all my examples have been about, funding. But I 'ave so.. ya ..fuck off I guess?

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  But you do have to support the church!
[Image: GIF-bothered-disturbed-facepalm-frustrat...et-GIF.gif]
For the last goddamn time......no you do not. You only have to be baptized.

"A lapsed Catholic is a baptized Catholic who is non-practicing. Such a person may still identify as a Catholic and remains a Catholic according to canon law."

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Yeah, I know what it is, I never said it wasn't an excuse.
Given that I didn't just call it an excuse but I explained why it's not a valid or relevant one and you have offered nothing in the way of a counter-argument I have nothing more to add.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Why are you explaining this to me?
Which part? The part where you clearly don't know what a contradiction is? Or the part where I explain your cop out is invalid and not relevant? I suppose it doesn't matter really because the answer is the same either way.

It's because you're stupid, and can't grasp basic English. Glad we could clear that up. Drinking Beverage

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I'm sorry who is paying their taxes even though they have a perfectly legal way not to pay taxes?
Literally everyone, because we don't live in your land of make believe where only one tax exists. Everyone pays taxes of one sort or another and they are required to by law.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You and I know both know that when we talked about paying taxes, we only ever meant the one.
[Image: 6667_c08e.gif]
First off you never actually specified any tax as far as i can recall, I later assumed you meant the Federal Income tax and argued from that because that's how a debate works. Secondly and more importantly you are just flat wrong or lying (take your pick) as I never said I was talking about JUST the one tax, in fact I even said the exact opposite.

"You are required by law to pay taxes to the government at the local, state/provincial, and federal level or a combination thereof."

Why would I ever exclude every single tax that proves my point instantly by just existing? My ability to entertain your stupid argument for the sake of countering it doesn't mean I share that argument or those restrictions. Only a fucking idiot would ignore evidence that proves him right.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Which you and I both agreed on that we both have a legal means not to pay our taxes
There are legal ways you can shoot a man that doesn't mean the laws regarding murder don't apply to you anymore.
For fuck sake: YOUR COMPARISION IS BAD, STOP FUCKING USING IT.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  just the one not the one for the can of peas you buy at the grocery store.
Sales tax counts you idiot. As does property tax, and gas tax, and taxes on booze and smokes, and a dozen others I can think of off the top of my head. You can't just arbitrarily dismiss as irrelevant anything that proves you wrong you dumb fuck lol. You are REQUIRED BY LAW TO PAY SALES TAX. IT'S .......COMPULSORY! Making your comparison between a system of voluntary giving and compulsory government taxation a false comparison which is a fallacy.

I'm getting real fuckin' bored with repeating this.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Didn't dismantle anything, just made up a bunch of excuses, just like the Catholics do when they tithe the church.
Taking your *ahem* "arguments" individually and breaking them down into their basic parts and showing how and why they are flawed and fallacious, not just as a whole but each individually, with explanations and examples for many of them is not "making excuses" you dishonest cunt.

And fuck way to miss the bigger picture kiddo, even if I didn't dismantle (I did) it still leaves you addressing only a single one out of over 18 separate points/arguments that I made in that ONE post.

That's still a pathetic failure in a debate boy.

Fuck me sideways I haven't even STARTED to go after your other implication that lending your support to an organization that shelters and aids child rapists has comparable culpability to not killing yourself because you're a part of humanity and some humans do bad things.

I forgot all about that! What a gem. Can we maybe put a cork in the tax thing and take a few posts to talk about how utterly fucktarded THAT is? You wanna? I wanna! Do you?

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-12-2016, 01:45 AM
Question: What will be the 'poop-hole loop-hole' version of posting bullshit memes on Facebook? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
23-12-2016, 09:04 PM
(22-12-2016 10:45 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Because you can't seem to see the forest.
Trying to use my own turn of phrase against me only works if you understood what it meant in the first place. Which you clearly did not.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Required by law I understand that

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  but is it required by law when there are other laws that make it so you don't have to pay taxes?
Yes. Even in your fallacious dishonest strawman argument where only one tax seems to exists or matter the answer is still yes. I could go into the history and precedent of English Law, the ATM law of 1969, and a host of other legalese however I'm not going to because 1.) you can't seem to grasp definitions of single words let alone complex legal thought and 2.) I'm getting rather bored of arguing against your dishonest fallacy of an argument where only a SINGLE tax matters. So instead I'll try and explain it in the most simple, basic, and easy to understand way I can without having to resort to crayons for you.
  • You, an average citizen, have to stop at red lights when driving. This is compulsory, as in required by law.
  • You can take advantage of other laws to avoid having to stop at a red light by taking a route that circumvents all the red lights between you and your destination.
  • This however, does NOT mean that the laws governing red lights (that you must stop at them) no longer apply to you.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  So then the choice to pay taxes are our own, we choose which tree we hug.
Funny now it's taxeS. Plural. I'm sorry but I'm not some rube who just fell off the turnip wagon who falls for shell games. You were trying to convince me that one tax, the federal income tax I assume, is not compulsory and now because you, ignorantly, think you have you are trying to slip in the argument that ALL taxes are a choice.

Hahaha. No, and fuck you for even trying that weak ass shit with me boy. Even if I was to grant you that a single tax is a choice, which again I don't, that does not make all taxes a choice. There are still the vast majority of taxes that you have no choice in paying at all, they are compulsory. You are being deliberately dishonest again and it's grown rather tedious.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  We responded to this later.
Who the fuck is "we"? As I said before I'm not privy to the delusions in your head.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Something that you can get out of isn't compulsory then is it?
Except that you can't because more than one tax exists and to argue otherwise is lunacy, and to ignore every single tax that proves you wrong with the simple virtue of fucking existing is dishonest and cuntish.

Every single average citizen will pay a litany of taxes and are required to do so by law, they are compulsory. Even if you could find one, or two, or twenty that are optional that does not make everyone optional and thus your comparison between voluntary giving and compulsory taxation is still fucking stupid.

The only way your argument makes ANY sense is if we ignore the entire rest of the tax code and why the actual fuck would I do that? It literally proves me correct by just existing.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  My reading comprehension was just fine.
That is demonstrably untrue and I've given a half dozen examples, at least, in previous posts of where you have failed at it. I'm about to do so again.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Let me enhance that for you.

Participation means a lot of things...... support, support means many things
Man it's sure a good thing that the exact next words are about funding. Man it's a good thing I've also gone on to reiterate that I'm talking about funding a bunch more times. Oh like these examples:
".... the people knowingly funding the sheltering and aiding of child molesters...."
"....If you refuse to pay taxes you will be arrested, jailed, and forced to pay them. If you don't give money to the Church you will.....still go to Heaven...."

Either your reading comprehension is as shit as I have pointed out repeatedly or you are trying to pretend I have not been explicitly clear in multiple posts that I'm talking almost exclusively with funding, with the except of mentioning not attending mass twice (if I recall). I've done this because you have been talking exclusively about taxes in your stupid comparison thus far.

You realize that trying to compare a specific tax to a definition of "support" so vague as to mean anything at all is actually MORE fallacious than comparing it to funding and not less? Right? Drinking Beverage

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  it could be from attending mass to......
It could be...... if I had not gone on to reiterate multiple times that I'm talking about, and nearly all my examples have been about, funding. But I 'ave so.. ya ..fuck off I guess?

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  But you do have to support the church!

"A lapsed Catholic is a baptized Catholic who is non-practicing. Such a person may still identify as a Catholic and remains a Catholic according to canon law."

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Yeah, I know what it is, I never said it wasn't an excuse.
Given that I didn't just call it an excuse but I explained why it's not a valid or relevant one and you have offered nothing in the way of a counter-argument I have nothing more to add.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Why are you explaining this to me?
Which part? The part where you clearly don't know what a contradiction is? Or the part where I explain your cop out is invalid and not relevant? I suppose it doesn't matter really because the answer is the same either way.

It's because you're stupid, and can't grasp basic English. Glad we could clear that up. Drinking Beverage

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I'm sorry who is paying their taxes even though they have a perfectly legal way not to pay taxes?
Literally everyone, because we don't live in your land of make believe where only one tax exists. Everyone pays taxes of one sort or another and they are required to by law.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You and I know both know that when we talked about paying taxes, we only ever meant the one.
First off you never actually specified any tax as far as i can recall, I later assumed you meant the Federal Income tax and argued from that because that's how a debate works. Secondly and more importantly you are just flat wrong or lying (take your pick) as I never said I was talking about JUST the one tax, in fact I even said the exact opposite.

"You are required by law to pay taxes to the government at the local, state/provincial, and federal level or a combination thereof."

Why would I ever exclude every single tax that proves my point instantly by just existing? My ability to entertain your stupid argument for the sake of countering it doesn't mean I share that argument or those restrictions. Only a fucking idiot would ignore evidence that proves him right.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Which you and I both agreed on that we both have a legal means not to pay our taxes
There are legal ways you can shoot a man that doesn't mean the laws regarding murder don't apply to you anymore.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  just the one not the one for the can of peas you buy at the grocery store.
Sales tax counts you idiot. As does property tax, and gas tax, and taxes on booze and smokes, and a dozen others I can think of off the top of my head. You can't just arbitrarily dismiss as irrelevant anything that proves you wrong you dumb fuck lol. You are REQUIRED BY LAW TO PAY SALES TAX. IT'S .......COMPULSORY! Making your comparison between a system of voluntary giving and compulsory government taxation a false comparison which is a fallacy.

(21-12-2016 07:27 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Didn't dismantle anything, just made up a bunch of excuses, just like the Catholics do when they tithe the church.
Taking your *ahem* "arguments" individually and breaking them down into their basic parts and showing how and why they are flawed and fallacious, not just as a whole but each individually, with explanations and examples for many of them is not "making excuses" you dishonest cunt.

And fuck way to miss the bigger picture kiddo, even if I didn't dismantle (I did) it still leaves you addressing only a single one out of over 18 separate points/arguments that I made in that ONE post.

Fuck me sideways I haven't even STARTED to go after your other implication that lending your support to an organization that shelters and aids child rapists has comparable culpability to not killing yourself because you're a part of humanity and some humans do bad things.

I forgot all about that! What a gem. Can we maybe put a cork in the tax thing and take a few posts to talk about how utterly fucktarded THAT is? You wanna? I wanna! Do you?

You're just mad because you lost.

23-12-2016, 09:27 PM
(23-12-2016 09:04 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(22-12-2016 10:45 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Trying to use my own turn of phrase against me only works if you understood what it meant in the first place. Which you clearly did not.

You're just mad because you lost.

[Image: 1gifw3.jpg]

Saying "I win" doesn't make it so. Fucking weaksause, boy.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-12-2016, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2016 10:41 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(23-12-2016 09:04 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You're just mad because you lost.
Hahahahahaha I guess you really really didn't wanna talk about it huh? That's a shame, making you look like an idiot is so much fuuuuuuuun even if it doesn't require much effort on my part.

Rolleyes
I've only ever seen one other person concede defeat so hard that their delusions circled back around to convincing themselves they had actually won and that guy thinks a McDonalds sign is proof of God. That's the company you are in, that's your intellectual peer, a fuckin' guy who thinks road signs are litteral signs from God.

So your plan is just to plug your ears and pretend you "won"? Who is that sentence even for? Me? I know you're lying. You? You know you're lying. The other people on the forum? Anyone who has followed this exchange at all knows you are lying, as EK readily demonstrates, so I'm rather perplexed as to the point of your post.

OMG it wasn't to try and get under my skin and make me mad was it? Haha. Oh hunny, you are adorable. I was in a debate that covered 3 separate threads and over 200+ pages over several months with an asshole who believed aliens are visiting us and who was happy to lie, selectively edit my comments, refused to even read criticism of his opinion, and accused me of being in an (I shit you not) internet cabal conspiracy to deny his posts likes and I didn't even down rep that silly cunt and I'd be fine if he came back.

Heh. You're gonna have to try a lot harder to get under my skin. Seriously though you are fuckin' adorable kid.

However seeing as you seem to have decided that being a little bitch is the way to go now allow me a quick parting gift for ya kiddo:
Go on Google.
Type in "Tax definition" and hit enter.
Read the first definition that pops up.
What's the first sentence in the definition?

tax
taks/
noun
noun: tax; plural noun: taxes

1. a compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers' income and business profits or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions.

What's that there?
[Image: emhance.png]
compulsory
compulsory
compulsory

Taxes are by definition compulsory. And I know how you feel about definitions.
(14-11-2016 08:49 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I don't make the definitions, I just play by them.
[Image: mic-drop.gif]

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-12-2016, 10:37 PM
(23-12-2016 09:27 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

[Image: 1gifw3.jpg]

Saying "I win" doesn't make it so. Fucking weaksause, boy.
[Image: th?id=OIP.Ma05788fdb4fdd14d62b21b252be89...;amp;h=300]

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-12-2016, 11:03 PM
BoT-

The POPE has been quoted that spreading fake news is a sin. Try and actually wrap your head around that statement! Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
24-12-2016, 01:47 AM
(23-12-2016 11:03 PM)Fireball Wrote:  BoT-

The POPE has been quoted that spreading fake news is a sin. Try and actually wrap your head around that statement! Facepalm

Trump was going to end corruption in Washington, then filled his cabinet picks with unqualified millionaire doners, go figure... Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-12-2016, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2016 02:55 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(23-12-2016 10:32 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
Hahahahahaha I guess you really really didn't wanna talk about it huh? That's a shame, making you look like an idiot is so much fuuuuuuuun even if it doesn't require much effort on my part.

Rolleyes
I've only ever seen one other person concede defeat so hard that their delusions circled back around to convincing themselves they had actually won and that guy thinks a McDonalds sign is proof of God. That's the company you are in, that's your intellectual peer, a fuckin' guy who thinks road signs are litteral signs from God.

So your plan is just to plug your ears and pretend you "won"? Who is that sentence even for? Me? I know you're lying. You? You know you're lying. The other people on the forum? Anyone who has followed this exchange at all knows you are lying, as EK readily demonstrates, so I'm rather perplexed as to the point of your post.

OMG it wasn't to try and get under my skin and make me mad was it? Haha. Oh hunny, you are adorable. I was in a debate that covered 3 separate threads and over 200+ pages over several months with an asshole who believed aliens are visiting us and who was happy to lie, selectively edit my comments, refused to even read criticism of his opinion, and accused me of being in an (I shit you not) internet cabal conspiracy to deny his posts likes and I didn't even down rep that silly cunt and I'd be fine if he came back.

Heh. You're gonna have to try a lot harder to get under my skin. Seriously though you are fuckin' adorable kid.

However seeing as you seem to have decided that being a little bitch is the way to go now allow me a quick parting gift for ya kiddo:
Go on Google.
Type in "Tax definition" and hit enter.
Read the first definition that pops up.
What's the first sentence in the definition?

tax
taks/
noun
noun: tax; plural noun: taxes

1. a compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers' income and business profits or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions.

What's that there?
[Image: emhance.png]
compulsory
compulsory
compulsory

Taxes are by definition compulsory. And I know how you feel about definitions.
(14-11-2016 08:49 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I don't make the definitions, I just play by them.
[Image: mic-drop.gif]

When you tried to make the conversation about taxes OTHER than the federal income tax, that is when you lost. At that point you were grasping at straws desperately trying to cling to anything to keep you from falling into the pit of defeat.

Because you knew exactly what taxes we were talking about. (even though there are loopholes even for the ones you mentioned)

Then on that same note you tried saying that I said you had to give money to the church, when I never said such things.

You've been deliberately dishonest and misleading. Therefore the argument is mine.

As for your entire stance on taxes being compulsory its purely circular logic.

why is it compulsory?
because its the law.

why should we follow the law?
because the government said we should

why should we listen to the government
because its compulsory.

[Image: break-the-cycle4.jpg]

24-12-2016, 03:25 AM
(24-12-2016 02:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  When you tried to make the conversation about taxes OTHER than the federal income tax, that is when you lost. At that point you were grasping at straws desperately trying to cling to anything to keep you from falling into the pit of defeat.

Because you knew exactly what taxes we were talking about. (even though there are loopholes even for the ones you mentioned)

Then on that same note you tried saying that I said you had to give money to the church, when I never said such things.

You've been deliberately dishonest and misleading. Therefore the argument is mine.

As for your entire stance on taxes being compulsory its purely circular logic.

why is it compulsory?
because its the law.

why should we follow the law?
because the government said we should

why should we listen to the government
because its compulsory.

Gods, you are stupid. They're compulsory because the government backs the rule of law with force. We no longer have debtor's prisons, but the government is empowered to collect taxes, and they back that power with force. Yes, the IRS mostly operates on a system of 'voluntary compliance', in that they rely upon people honestly reporting their incomes and paying what they owe the government in lieu of sending out an army of tax collectors to audit everyone personally; it's just a matter of practicality. But they still retain that power to audit and force compliance, which makes paying taxes anything but voluntary.

Your 'circle logic' screed is a red herring and a poor dodge, in addition to being incredibly daft and simplistic. Yes, taxes are compulsory because the law says so. We follow the law, not because the government says so, but because they back the rule of law with force; and we let them, because that same threat of force far more often than not protects us and enables our civil society. A law passed by elected officials representing the people, and by the nature of being elected, they have the right to represent their constituencies. Why are taxes compulsory? Because the reality of governance required it, and we the people consented to it.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post