Pope says spreading fake news is a sin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2016, 12:19 AM
RE: Pope says spreading fake news is a sin
(25-12-2016 08:47 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(24-12-2016 12:35 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Nope. You asserted that we were both talking about just the income tax and I reminded you that you never named a specific tax(I had to guess) and the gave a direct fucking quote of me talking about municipal, provincial/state, and federal taxes.

So yes I did disprove your assertion that we were both talking about the federal income tax. My evidence trumps your assertions and it's not gonna change no matter how much you lie about it. Drinking Beverage

You assumed in one of your posts that I was talking about the federal income tax, therefore you assumed that was what we were talking about previously. So then if that is what you were assuming about now then it means that you were assuming it then.

And lastly, i'll finish with this. Even for the little sales tax, the business tax (obviously since a lot of big corporations don't even pay taxes), and the property tax. Even for these taxes (and probably countless others) there are ways around them so one doesn't have to pay them. Quite easy ways in fact.

But since you assumed previously that we were talking about the federal income tax then you know damn well that was the one we were talking about.

But hey, even if you want to say it wasn't the one we were talking about and we include all those other taxes. Guess what? You also agreed then that there were legal ways that you could not pay THOSE taxes either, because YOU didn't specify when you agreed with me.

(20-12-2016 08:44 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You know there are perfectly legal ways not to pay your taxes.

Quote:But to answer your question: yup I do know that. And it's irrelevant

Quote:I should have specified earlier that when I agreed I just meant specific taxes because you really can't avoid paying all taxes.
But you didn't so I must be right then because you didn't specify any particular and just agreed with me on the taxes which I guess by your logic applied to ALL the taxes and not just the federal income tax because according to you you weren't just meaning the federal income tax the entire time we were debating but was actually talking about all taxes in general.

Quote:First off you never actually specified any tax as far as i can recall, I later assumed you meant the Federal Income tax and argued from that because that's how a debate works. Secondly and more importantly you are just flat wrong or lying (take your pick) as I never said I was talking about JUST the one tax, in fact I even said the exact opposite.

Come on tryhard. When you're posting YouTube clips literally titled 'Forum Weapon', you're now the Spencer's Gifts or Hot Topic of forum trolling.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
26-12-2016, 08:36 AM
(26-12-2016 12:19 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-12-2016 08:47 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  

You assumed in one of your posts that I was talking about the federal income tax, therefore you assumed that was what we were talking about previously. So then if that is what you were assuming about now then it means that you were assuming it then.

And lastly, i'll finish with this. Even for the little sales tax, the business tax (obviously since a lot of big corporations don't even pay taxes), and the property tax. Even for these taxes (and probably countless others) there are ways around them so one doesn't have to pay them. Quite easy ways in fact.

But since you assumed previously that we were talking about the federal income tax then you know damn well that was the one we were talking about.

But hey, even if you want to say it wasn't the one we were talking about and we include all those other taxes. Guess what? You also agreed then that there were legal ways that you could not pay THOSE taxes either, because YOU didn't specify when you agreed with me.

But you didn't so I must be right then because you didn't specify any particular and just agreed with me on the taxes which I guess by your logic applied to ALL the taxes and not just the federal income tax because according to you you weren't just meaning the federal income tax the entire time we were debating but was actually talking about all taxes in general.

Come on tryhard. When you're posting YouTube clips literally titled 'Forum Weapon', you're now the Spencer's Gifts or Hot Topic of forum trolling.
To be fair.....The videos aren't really of a lower quality than the arguments he's tried to make. Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
26-12-2016, 11:43 AM
(26-12-2016 12:13 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I'm getting bored with your idiocy so I'm gonna ask this quick, and you can actually ignore my previous point as it's mostly just me saying the same things in new ways to a person who couldn't grasp it the first 4 times.

If you repeatedly stop paying your federal income tax just because you feel like it what does the government do and why?

Let's see if I can get an honest answer out of you for once.

If a person is robbing you at gun point and you don't give them your wallet, what does that person do and why?

Though that is a bit of an unfair comparison because with this mugger there are ways not to give him your wallet without any reprisals.

What happens depends entirely on how you go about doing your business.

How can you expect an honest answer when you yourself are not honest with yourself? You tried very hard to goad this question in your favor. Yet for all of that, I have only ever given you honest answers.
26-12-2016, 11:48 AM
(08-12-2016 04:45 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  His popeness says that people who are spreading fake news are sinning.

I guess you wouldn't want a fake story to get out of hand and years later, people think a carpenter's son is somebody special. That would be absurd.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pope-warns-me...39037.html

It's a sin Frank? Ah, so that's why people shouldn't spread lies, slander, and defame people's character.
Got it.

[Image: vcrzu1.jpg]
27-12-2016, 08:04 PM
(26-12-2016 11:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  If a person is robbing you at gun point and you don't give them your wallet, what does that person do and why?
He could shoot you, he could decide the potential future complications are not worth it, he could break out into song and fucking dance or give you the link to his goddamn Patron page. He could do just about anything he feels like and do you know why? There are no fucking laws or regulations governing how to properly commit armed robbery you silly shit, but there are laws regarding the enforcement of the tax code.

(26-12-2016 11:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Though that is a bit of an unfair comparison
No, it's a fucking stupid and fallacious comparison a-fucking-gain just like all your other ones. Do I really need to explain why the enforcement of the law is not comparable to an individual engaging in crime? You really need me to explain how law enforcement and criminal activity are not comparable?

Do you even know how to make a legitimate comparison? When I did it earlier I compared tax law to self-defence laws and traffic laws. All laws. All legitimate, well reasoned, clearly explained, with more than one example. Feel free to actually read some of my replies if you need exampels.

For fuck sake, YOU are the one saying taxation is voluntary but you compare the enforcemnet of tax laws to armed robbery. Which is goddamn hilarious!

(26-12-2016 11:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  What happens depends entirely on how you go about doing your business.
The fucking post you quoted contains this information.
"If you repeatedly stop paying your federal income tax just because you feel like it what does the government do and why?"
Reading. Comprehension.

How can you expect an honest answer when you yourself are not honest with yourself?

(26-12-2016 11:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You tried very hard to goad this question in your favor.
No, it's a straightforward, single fucking sentence, question that would be considered general knowledge by just about every single fucking adult in the world. The fact you at least have the self-awareness to know that answering it honestly makes you look like a fucking idiot doesn't mean you can refuse to answer it and still act like you have any credibility.

The only place that question is trying to goad you to is fucking reality.

(26-12-2016 11:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Yet for all of that, I have only ever given you honest answers.
Lying about lying is a stupid plan in general but attempting to lie to the person with a demonstrated track record of spotting and displaying your lies is just fucking moronic in a flat earth kinda way. You are welcome to actually read my previous posts where I've laid our your numerous dishonesties, though plugging your ears is more your style.
You do not give honest answers, you don't even give any answers! Which you fucking proved in the same post you claimed to give honest answers by dishonestly avoiding, and refusing to answer, the very basic question asked of you. You won't even acknowledge the fact compulsory is part of the fucking definition of taxes, you buried your head up your ass and ignore it every time I bring it up.

You are literally question dodging, which is the very opposite of an honest answer. It is one of the fucking examples.

How stupid do you have to be that in post of only 6 sentences you managed to disprove your own assertions in the same post? Fuck me sideways, you have no business in a finger painting class let alone a debate.

So I guess the answer to my post is that no, you really really can't answer a question honestly. Wanna try again?

"If you repeatedly stop paying your federal income tax just because you feel like it what does the government do and why?"

If you don't have the damn balls to admit when you are wrong I'll happily answer the question for you and that will be the end of my willingness to humor your stupidity in an attempt to educate you.

04-01-2017, 06:42 AM
(27-12-2016 08:04 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 11:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  If a person is robbing you at gun point and you don't give them your wallet, what does that person do and why?
He could shoot you, he could decide the potential future complications are not worth it, he could break out into song and fucking dance or give you the link to his goddamn Patron page. He could do just about anything he feels like and do you know why? There are no fucking laws or regulations governing how to properly commit armed robbery you silly shit, but there are laws regarding the enforcement of the tax code.

(26-12-2016 11:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Though that is a bit of an unfair comparison
No, it's a fucking stupid and fallacious comparison a-fucking-gain just like all your other ones. Do I really need to explain why the enforcement of the law is not comparable to an individual engaging in crime? You really need me to explain how law enforcement and criminal activity are not comparable?

Do you even know how to make a legitimate comparison? When I did it earlier I compared tax law to self-defence laws and traffic laws. All laws. All legitimate, well reasoned, clearly explained, with more than one example. Feel free to actually read some of my replies if you need exampels.

For fuck sake, YOU are the one saying taxation is voluntary but you compare the enforcemnet of tax laws to armed robbery. Which is goddamn hilarious!

(26-12-2016 11:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  What happens depends entirely on how you go about doing your business.
The fucking post you quoted contains this information.
Reading. Comprehension.

How can you expect an honest answer when you yourself are not honest with yourself?

(26-12-2016 11:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You tried very hard to goad this question in your favor.
No, it's a straightforward, single fucking sentence, question that would be considered general knowledge by just about every single fucking adult in the world. The fact you at least have the self-awareness to know that answering it honestly makes you look like a fucking idiot doesn't mean you can refuse to answer it and still act like you have any credibility.

The only place that question is trying to goad you to is fucking reality.

(26-12-2016 11:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Yet for all of that, I have only ever given you honest answers.
Lying about lying is a stupid plan in general but attempting to lie to the person with a demonstrated track record of spotting and displaying your lies is just fucking moronic in a flat earth kinda way. You are welcome to actually read my previous posts where I've laid our your numerous dishonesties, though plugging your ears is more your style.
You do not give honest answers, you don't even give any answers! Which you fucking proved in the same post you claimed to give honest answers by dishonestly avoiding, and refusing to answer, the very basic question asked of you. You won't even acknowledge the fact compulsory is part of the fucking definition of taxes, you buried your head up your ass and ignore it every time I bring it up.

You are literally question dodging, which is the very opposite of an honest answer. It is one of the fucking examples.

How stupid do you have to be that in post of only 6 sentences you managed to disprove your own assertions in the same post? Fuck me sideways, you have no business in a finger painting class let alone a debate.

So I guess the answer to my post is that no, you really really can't answer a question honestly. Wanna try again?

If you don't have the damn balls to admit when you are wrong I'll happily answer the question for you and that will be the end of my willingness to humor your stupidity in an attempt to educate you.

Behold the heinous face of faith, you ask for an honest answer but can not ask an honest question. You've said before that you've felt like you were arguing with me in four different ways, but I was only ever arguing for one thing and one thing only. It was you who could not figure out what they were arguing for or against.

Imagine just for a second there whiskey, that the argument isn't about pedophile priests, and its not about paying taxes. It is about us and our sins, you've been saying how bad Catholics are for supporting an organization financially that protects pedophiles. Yet you yourself support an entity that commits mass murder and hides corruption as well.

Then imagine you yourself agreeing with me that there are ways that we could stop supporting this entity financially, and for your sake you even admitted it could be legally done. So then what I was arguing for, which is saying that you are no better.

Look at your own sins before you look at the impurity of others. For you're doing nothing than stroking your own ego by saying you are not at fault for the problems in the world. Can it be so difficult to admit your guilt?

Faith is a very dangerous thing to have, but there is nothing more dangerous than hope. Hope is the most addictive drug on earth.

I hope you had a merry christmas. With love and grace my brother I am no better than you in this admission of guilt but know that you do not have to carry that burden alone. For we are all guilty of causing the world to be in the horrendous state of affairs that it is in. If only even by our inaction.

04-01-2017, 07:36 AM
"Behold the heinous face of faith"

Mate, that's as far as I got.

You're not Shakespeare, Plato or Dostoyevski.

Talk. Normal. Like. Thumbsup

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
04-01-2017, 07:10 PM
Frankly I lost interest in discussing your stupidity while you were gone so my answers will be brief.
(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Behold the heinous face of faith, you ask for an honest answer but can not ask an honest question.
The question was honest, easy to answer, and considered rudimentary knowledge of modern society. You are just a spineless little coward that can't admit that tax evasion is a crime and that if you stop paying taxes your go to jail because it's not optional or voluntary.

If you stop paying your taxes just cause you feel like it you will be forced to do so. I know it, you know it, everyone else here knows it. You just don't have any balls to say so because it would invalidate every bit of text you have written here.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You've said before that you've felt like you were arguing with me in four different ways
[Image: 563210_415855191834679_665401800_n.jpg]
No. I said you have held multiple mutually exclusive positions that contradict each other because your arguments are devoid of internal consistency. You claim that taxation is voluntary, then you compare it to armed robbery you goddamn fucktard lol.

You are basically too stupid to even understand yourself.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  but I was only ever arguing for one thing and one thing only.
This is not just a lie, it is a stupid lie. The exact opposite has been demonstrated so many times that your assertion is just farcical. You're a clown in full make up trying to read Wordsworth, no one can take you seriously.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  It was you who could not figure out what they were arguing for or against.
Another lie, my position has been internally consistent and factually accurate throughout this entire exchange.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Imagine just for a second there whiskey, that the argument isn't about pedophile priests, and its not about paying taxes.
It's been about both those things and more. Debates have many points and arguments you fucking idiot, not just one. Considering that you are the stupid motherfucker that erroneously and idiotically tried to make taxation the thrust of your position, to then turn around when you are shown conclusively that you're a fucking moron and your position is garbage and say that taxation isn't an argument here is just fucking hilarious. Your incompetence at debating and the fact you were, as said to you in advance, miles outta your league doesn't make your stupid arguments vanish into the void.

YOU made a days-long argument that compulsory taxation is comparable to voluntary charitable giving and now you don't wanna own your stupidity. Well, too fucking bad shithead, it's out there for everyone to see. Fuck you very much, find some balls.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  It is about us and our sins..
No, it's fucking not you dishonest piece of shit. My first post has been from the very start about people willingly funding the Catholic church, an organization with a history of protecting and aiding child rapists and still does so today, and the culpability that places on the people who continue to do so.

"Other bad stuff happens so, therefore, you can't criticize this specific bad thing" is fucking stupid. It's just fucking stupid. If you want to talk about other areas where other people are culpable for other things go start a thread you dipshit. In this thread I'm talking about the culpability of a specific group on a specific issue.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  you've been saying how bad Catholics are for supporting an organization financially that protects pedophiles.
Holy shit you actually said something factually correct. Have a cookie.

Now shove it up your ass.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Yet you yourself support an entity that commits mass murder and hides corruption as well.
I've already explained in great detail, with examples, comparisons, and numerous explanations how the two are not comparable. Compulsory taxation is not the same as voluntarily giving your money to someone or something, and I'm just bored of repeating myself.

You are just wrong. The fact you won't admit it doesn't change the fact that you are PROVEN AS A MATTER OF GODDAMN FACT that you are wrong. If you have nothing to say in defense of your assertion other than to just repeat your assertion then you can go fuck a blender as I'm done explaining basic concepts to you.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Then imagine you yourself agreeing with me that there are ways that we could stop supporting this entity financially, and for your sake you even admitted it could be legally done.
Lying again. I agreed that there are ways for some people to get around paying one very specific tax. This does not mean that that taxation is not compulsory (the very point of your comparison) and it sure as fuck does NOT mean that because you can get out of one you can get out of ALL taxes. Because I've already explained this several times and you want to pretend like I haven't you get another hearty go fuck yourself.

You are trying to bullshit everyone here and literally no one has fallen for it, least of all me. I know that having a tax you don't have to pay doesn't mean you don't have to pay any taxes.

I'm quite honestly bored with you. you can't make an argument to save your life, your reading comprehension is at a level best described as "special needs potato" and now when you have been proven wrong you would rather just lie your ass off than admit you made a mistake. So fuck you.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  So then what I was arguing for, which is saying that you are no better.
I am demonstrably a better person than you by virtue of the fact I'm not a lying sack of shit.Drinking Beverage

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Look at your own sins before you look at the impurity of others.
Go fuck yourself, you probably don't even realize why what you just wrote is stupid and hypocritical itself.

I don't take advice from lying scrublords.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  For you're doing nothing than stroking your own ego by saying you are not at fault for the problems in the world.
I'm NOT at fault for the problems of the world I'm at fault for the things I do wrong, of which there are many. However, along with you yourself, your argument that because I'm not perfect I can't speak out against the funding of child rape can go fuck itself. You are too stupid for the internet, congratulations.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Can it be so difficult to admit your guilt?
I'd take this more seriously ( .1%) if it wasn't nestled in a post where you do anything and everything you can, up to outright lying, to avoid having to admit you made a stupid comparison on the internet.

I'll happily admit guilt if you can name a specific thing I have done that I should feel guilty about.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Faith is a very dangerous thing to have, but there is nothing more dangerous than hope. Hope is the most addictive drug on earth.
Thanks for that contextless, stupid fucking fortune cookie, bit of bullshit you wannabe psedo-philosopher.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I hope you had a merry Christmas.
Go fuck yourself, we are not friends.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  With love and grace my brother
You are sure as shit not my brother, so shove your fake charity up your ass. Goddamn, I hate phoney people.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I am no better than you..
No you are demonstrably worse. Dishonest, evasive, and cowardly.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  For we are all guilty of causing the world to be in the horrendous state of affairs that it is in.
The world is in better shape than it has been at any point in recorded history, and it will be just a tiny bit better when you are gone from it you idiotic cunt.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  If only even by our inaction.
Don't paint me with the brush that colored you cunty. I'd rather you were engaged in inactivity, it would be a lot better than you spending your time online as an apologist for the people that fund child rape .

[Image: bored-now.gif]
Get the fuck outta my kitchen you amateur.

[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
04-01-2017, 09:00 PM
[Image: giphy.gif]

WhiskeyD for the knockout!

Edit to Add: CW, I'm glad to see him take you down like that. You have got to be the most weaseling, smarmy douchebag we have on this forum. And that's a pretty big statement, given the competition among woo-believers who come here aching for that title. I'm actually impressed with the level of intellectual dishonesty you manage while trying to portray everyone else as being the ones who have the problem. You're a real piece of shit. Get your life together.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
05-01-2017, 01:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2017 01:47 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(04-01-2017 07:10 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Frankly I lost interest in discussing your stupidity while you were gone so my answers will be brief.
(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Behold the heinous face of faith, you ask for an honest answer but can not ask an honest question.
The question was honest, easy to answer, and considered rudimentary knowledge of modern society. You are just a spineless little coward that can't admit that tax evasion is a crime and that if you stop paying taxes your go to jail because it's not optional or voluntary.

If you stop paying your taxes just cause you feel like it you will be forced to do so. I know it, you know it, everyone else here knows it. You just don't have any balls to say so because it would invalidate every bit of text you have written here.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You've said before that you've felt like you were arguing with me in four different ways
[Image: 563210_415855191834679_665401800_n.jpg]
No. I said you have held multiple mutually exclusive positions that contradict each other because your arguments are devoid of internal consistency. You claim that taxation is voluntary, then you compare it to armed robbery you goddamn fucktard lol.

You are basically too stupid to even understand yourself.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  but I was only ever arguing for one thing and one thing only.
This is not just a lie, it is a stupid lie. The exact opposite has been demonstrated so many times that your assertion is just farcical. You're a clown in full make up trying to read Wordsworth, no one can take you seriously.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  It was you who could not figure out what they were arguing for or against.
Another lie, my position has been internally consistent and factually accurate throughout this entire exchange.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Imagine just for a second there whiskey, that the argument isn't about pedophile priests, and its not about paying taxes.
It's been about both those things and more. Debates have many points and arguments you fucking idiot, not just one. Considering that you are the stupid motherfucker that erroneously and idiotically tried to make taxation the thrust of your position, to then turn around when you are shown conclusively that you're a fucking moron and your position is garbage and say that taxation isn't an argument here is just fucking hilarious. Your incompetence at debating and the fact you were, as said to you in advance, miles outta your league doesn't make your stupid arguments vanish into the void.

YOU made a days-long argument that compulsory taxation is comparable to voluntary charitable giving and now you don't wanna own your stupidity. Well, too fucking bad shithead, it's out there for everyone to see. Fuck you very much, find some balls.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  It is about us and our sins..
No, it's fucking not you dishonest piece of shit. My first post has been from the very start about people willingly funding the Catholic church, an organization with a history of protecting and aiding child rapists and still does so today, and the culpability that places on the people who continue to do so.

"Other bad stuff happens so, therefore, you can't criticize this specific bad thing" is fucking stupid. It's just fucking stupid. If you want to talk about other areas where other people are culpable for other things go start a thread you dipshit. In this thread I'm talking about the culpability of a specific group on a specific issue.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  you've been saying how bad Catholics are for supporting an organization financially that protects pedophiles.
Holy shit you actually said something factually correct. Have a cookie.

Now shove it up your ass.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Yet you yourself support an entity that commits mass murder and hides corruption as well.
I've already explained in great detail, with examples, comparisons, and numerous explanations how the two are not comparable. Compulsory taxation is not the same as voluntarily giving your money to someone or something, and I'm just bored of repeating myself.

You are just wrong. The fact you won't admit it doesn't change the fact that you are PROVEN AS A MATTER OF GODDAMN FACT that you are wrong. If you have nothing to say in defense of your assertion other than to just repeat your assertion then you can go fuck a blender as I'm done explaining basic concepts to you.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Then imagine you yourself agreeing with me that there are ways that we could stop supporting this entity financially, and for your sake you even admitted it could be legally done.
Lying again. I agreed that there are ways for some people to get around paying one very specific tax. This does not mean that that taxation is not compulsory (the very point of your comparison) and it sure as fuck does NOT mean that because you can get out of one you can get out of ALL taxes. Because I've already explained this several times and you want to pretend like I haven't you get another hearty go fuck yourself.

You are trying to bullshit everyone here and literally no one has fallen for it, least of all me. I know that having a tax you don't have to pay doesn't mean you don't have to pay any taxes.

I'm quite honestly bored with you. you can't make an argument to save your life, your reading comprehension is at a level best described as "special needs potato" and now when you have been proven wrong you would rather just lie your ass off than admit you made a mistake. So fuck you.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  So then what I was arguing for, which is saying that you are no better.
I am demonstrably a better person than you by virtue of the fact I'm not a lying sack of shit.Drinking Beverage

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Look at your own sins before you look at the impurity of others.
Go fuck yourself, you probably don't even realize why what you just wrote is stupid and hypocritical itself.

I don't take advice from lying scrublords.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  For you're doing nothing than stroking your own ego by saying you are not at fault for the problems in the world.
I'm NOT at fault for the problems of the world I'm at fault for the things I do wrong, of which there are many. However, along with you yourself, your argument that because I'm not perfect I can't speak out against the funding of child rape can go fuck itself. You are too stupid for the internet, congratulations.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Can it be so difficult to admit your guilt?
I'd take this more seriously ( .1%) if it wasn't nestled in a post where you do anything and everything you can, up to outright lying, to avoid having to admit you made a stupid comparison on the internet.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Faith is a very dangerous thing to have, but there is nothing more dangerous than hope. Hope is the most addictive drug on earth.
Thanks for that contextless, stupid fucking fortune cookie, bit of bullshit you wannabe psedo-philosopher.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I hope you had a merry Christmas.
Go fuck yourself, we are not friends.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  With love and grace my brother
You are sure as shit not my brother, so shove your fake charity up your ass. Goddamn, I hate phoney people.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I am no better than you..
No you are demonstrably worse. Dishonest, evasive, and cowardly.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  For we are all guilty of causing the world to be in the horrendous state of affairs that it is in.
The world is in better shape than it has been at any point in recorded history, and it will be just a tiny bit better when you are gone from it you idiotic cunt.

(04-01-2017 06:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  If only even by our inaction.
Don't paint me with the brush that colored you cunty. I'd rather you were engaged in inactivity, it would be a lot better than you spending your time online as an apologist for the people that fund child rape .

[Image: bored-now.gif]
Get the fuck outta my kitchen you amateur.

Quote:Welcome to humanity. You must be new here. So got a question, if you're aware that these sorts of things are going on, why aren't you doing something about it? Instead of spitting uselessly at a pixelated screen you call a monitor at some random guy you presume a lot about. Like you presume that I'm Catholic, I'm actually an atheist, but that's okay. I'm not here to judge you uselessly or to complain about things uselessly to you to make me feel like I'm actually doing something about a problem when I'm actually not doing anything useful at all. A lot like Prayer actually.

Guess old habits die hard for atheists. Angel

I never lost track of what I was arguing for.

You and I are both guilty for the problems in the world, problems that we both could be fixing right now.

Quote:I'm NOT at fault for the problems of the world I'm at fault for the things I do wrong, of which there are many. However, along with you yourself, your argument that because I'm not perfect I can't speak out against the funding of child rape can go fuck itself. You are too stupid for the internet, congratulations.

Speak out all you want, words fall on deaf ears but actions are much louder than words. My words have certainly fallen on deaf ears. I'm not saying speak out, I'm encouraging you to actually do something.

You can either speak out against rapists, or you can stop the rapists. Everyone in this world is scared shitless of the admission of their own guilt, or being held accountable for their actions or lack thereof on our part.

Quote:I'll happily admit guilt if you can name a specific thing I have done that I should feel guilty about.

You aren't doing a damn thing to stop an organization that is covering up and protecting child rapists?

Sure you're 'speaking out' but as I have said before, words mean so little. If you are unwilling to back up your words with action then you are doing nothing more than flailing about.

My argument was supposed to be a lesson of humility, of which we could both learn from. Its very easy to just want to hate something, because we have a very real desire to hate something, something that makes us feel better about ourselves, because we don't want to actually fix the world, we just want to feel better about why we aren't doing anything to help better it.

That's where you went wrong, you singled out a group, the Catholics, blamed all Catholics for supporting the church (financially) and blamed them for not doing something more to stop it. When you yourself aren't doing anything about it or for that matter, other more concerning things, like say the government.

whether you're afraid of the government strong arming you into submission is hardly my concern, I care little for excuses. Actions speak louder than words mate, remember that. You can speak out against the government or the church all you want, but as long as the money continues to trickle in, they're laughing right in our faces.

There is nothing more to say on the matter now, there is nothing more to argue about. So, at least for this thread, so long.