Pops Goes Dualistic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2015, 09:32 PM
Pops Goes Dualistic
So, yeah, I don't know who, if anyone, has been paying attention to anything I have been saying for the last 4-5 months but; this whole theory together with the particles, the four forces or ways, quamtum mechanics, and the duality of all existence seen partially as matter and antimatter goes completely along with everything I have been professing. Duality is in everything. Everythings not "matter". There's 12 particles or forms of matter(has nothing to do with antimatter, you know; that substance that isn't technically matter). Everything that I have been trying to say is completely backed up by the things that some of you mentioned made you actually draw a tear. This is reality people, this is significance. I'm not talking about an "Abrahamic" God per say. I'm not saying that the Krishna consciousness or Christ consiousness or, my preference, the Crist consiousness is a direct link to the positive side of existence and as being such a subsidiary link to the Creator of all existence as we know it. Given the dualistic nature of everything; we must only look towards the good in all things. This includes all scriptures or ancient religious texts. There are two opposing forces. One creates and one devours. One gives and one takes. One is direct and obvious to any who can truelly see, and the other's very way and nature is to be hidden and deceitful. Both have potential, as potential seems to be a different thing than the two forces. Oh yeah, before I go off on a tangent; to literally do all you can for positive outcome in everything we do will lead to a higher existence. This existence isn't nesicarally perceivable at all times through human understanding and, or third parties. It definitely isn't limited to the material and, or physical realm(readily observable to third party).

I'm done.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: The elegant nature of science
(01-10-2015 09:32 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  So, yeah, I don't know who, if anyone, has been paying attention to anything I have been saying for the last 4-5 months but; this whole theory together with the particles, the four forces or ways, quamtum mechanics, and the duality of all existence seen partially as matter and antimatter goes completely along with everything I have been professing. Duality is in everything. Everythings not "matter". There's 12 particles or forms of matter(has nothing to do with antimatter, you know; that substance that isn't technically matter). Everything that I have been trying to say is completely backed up by the things that some of you mentioned made you actually draw a tear. This is reality people, this is significance. I'm not talking about an "Abrahamic" God per say. I'm not saying that the Krishna consciousness or Christ consiousness or, my preference, the Crist consiousness is a direct link to the positive side of existence and as being such a subsidiary link to the Creator of all existence as we know it. Given the dualistic nature of everything; we must only look towards the good in all things. This includes all scriptures or ancient religious texts. There are two opposing forces. One creates and one devours. One gives and one takes. One is direct and obvious to any who can truelly see, and the other's very way and nature is to be hidden and deceitful. Both have potential, as potential seems to be a different thing than the two forces. Oh yeah, before I go off on a tangent; to literally do all you can for positive outcome in everything we do will lead to a higher existence. This existence isn't nesicarally perceivable at all times through human understanding and, or third parties. It definitely isn't limited to the material and, or physical realm(readily observable to third party).

I'm done.

No one has paid a bit of attention to posts, pops. Have you seen the shrink yet ?
Now I'm not saying they're gibberish "per SAY". Facepalm
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-10-2015, 10:03 PM
(01-10-2015 09:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 09:32 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  So, yeah, I don't know who, if anyone, has been paying attention to anything I have been saying for the last 4-5 months but; this whole theory together with the particles, the four forces or ways, quamtum mechanics, and the duality of all existence seen partially as matter and antimatter goes completely along with everything I have been professing. Duality is in everything. Everythings not "matter". There's 12 particles or forms of matter(has nothing to do with antimatter, you know; that substance that isn't technically matter). Everything that I have been trying to say is completely backed up by the things that some of you mentioned made you actually draw a tear. This is reality people, this is significance. I'm not talking about an "Abrahamic" God per say. I'm not saying that the Krishna consciousness or Christ consiousness or, my preference, the Crist consiousness is a direct link to the positive side of existence and as being such a subsidiary link to the Creator of all existence as we know it. Given the dualistic nature of everything; we must only look towards the good in all things. This includes all scriptures or ancient religious texts. There are two opposing forces. One creates and one devours. One gives and one takes. One is direct and obvious to any who can truelly see, and the other's very way and nature is to be hidden and deceitful. Both have potential, as potential seems to be a different thing than the two forces. Oh yeah, before I go off on a tangent; to literally do all you can for positive outcome in everything we do will lead to a higher existence. This existence isn't nesicarally perceivable at all times through human understanding and, or third parties. It definitely isn't limited to the material and, or physical realm(readily observable to third party).

I'm done.

No one has paid a bit of attention to posts, pops. Have you seen the shrink yet ?
Weeping
Only to wilfully blind moron who loves there Bs and pride so much that they have to pretend they can't make any sense of what I wrote. Shit, maybe you aren't pretending we'll find out soon enough.
01-10-2015, 10:05 PM
(01-10-2015 10:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 09:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No one has paid a bit of attention to posts, pops. Have you seen the shrink yet ?
Weeping
Only to wilfully blind moron who loves there Bs and pride so much that they have to pretend they can't make any sense of what I wrote. Shit, maybe you aren't pretending we'll find out soon enough.

You make no sense. You are seriously mentally ill. You badly need help.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-10-2015, 10:09 PM
(01-10-2015 10:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Only to wilfully blind moron who loves there Bs and pride so much that they have to pretend they can't make any sense of what I wrote. Shit, maybe you aren't pretending we'll find out soon enough.

You make no sense. You are seriously mentally ill. You badly need help.
No, you are a dolt who most likely can't make heads or tales of a fifty cent price, let alone a theory that connects and partly explains all existence within scientific and theistic terms.

Prick.
02-10-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: Pops Goes Dualistic
(01-10-2015 10:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Shit, maybe you aren't pretending we'll find out soon enough.

Is that another threat? Blink

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-10-2015, 12:49 AM
I've been screaming duality from day one. We are only of the Creator, and that is the only thing worth following due to its nature and the opposite nature of the opposing force.
02-10-2015, 12:50 AM
(02-10-2015 12:49 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I've been screaming duality from day one. We are only of the Creator, and that is the only thing worth following due to its nature and the opposite nature of the opposing force.

So you're not a monotheist?

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-10-2015, 12:50 AM
(02-10-2015 12:49 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I've been screaming duality from day one. We are only of the Creator, and that is the only thing worth following due to its nature and the opposite nature of the opposing force.

Scream all you want, but it'll fall on deaf ears until you can back up your assertions with evidence there fuckwad. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
02-10-2015, 12:56 AM
Yeah....poor thing.

Um..do some scienceing, or research.