Pops Goes Dualistic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2015, 03:52 AM
RE: Pops Goes Dualistic
(02-10-2015 03:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The Einstein quote is not the definition of insanity - motherfuckers. Tongue

That's why I quoted Vaas, not Einstein; Vaas is one crazy motherfucker.

Sorta NSFW language, taken from an M rated game after all.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-10-2015, 06:33 AM
(02-10-2015 03:44 AM)Eva Wrote:  [Image: peace.jpg]

That's pretty much the picture I have of Pops. Between the word-salad woo and the multiple personalities he appears to have some serious issues.

Get help Pops, you need it.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
02-10-2015, 09:41 AM
(01-10-2015 10:09 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You make no sense. You are seriously mentally ill. You badly need help.
No, you are a dolt who most likely can't make heads or tales of a fifty cent price, let alone a theory that connects and partly explains all existence within scientific and theistic terms.

Prick.

It's "heads or tails" and a "fifty cent PIECE" you idiot. Everything you write is meaningless drivel.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
02-10-2015, 10:39 AM
(02-10-2015 12:56 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yeah....poor thing.

Um..do some scienceing, or research.

lol Couldn't have said it better pops....reread what you wrote above and apply it to yourself.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
02-10-2015, 10:40 AM
(02-10-2015 01:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 01:38 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Ok dumbass. You get people to prove shit faster. How would you do that?...?... Peace... Through fucking peace we can unify our efforts as nations and come to cohesive, useful conclusions... Well that'll never happen you poor bastard... Well spread the word in the one place where all walks might see....and fucking hope for the sake of us all that someone who cares about the future of mankind and our existence decides to take real steps to test not only plausible possibilities, but a wholly encompassing reality and direction for existence itself, reciprocating back to the Creator of that existence as all does....well your gonna be hated and tested and have little in terms of societal norms and worldly positions.... It's just a blink babe... Time itself is but temporal...smile babe. If you live it you'll do it....and it'll be all the better...as if the very way and direction of all other existence was wrong... pphyeahhh I know.......

Thumbsup You're really rambling amigo. What the fuck have you been drinking? Like seriously guy, you can't just pick up any old paint tin and drink out of it.

My vote is pain pills and bong water....just a guess though.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
02-10-2015, 10:41 AM
(01-10-2015 09:32 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  So, yeah, I don't know who, if anyone, has been paying attention to anything I have been saying for the last 4-5 months but; this whole theory together with the particles, the four forces or ways, quamtum mechanics, and the duality of all existence seen partially as matter and antimatter goes completely along with everything I have been professing. Duality is in everything. Everythings not "matter". There's 12 particles or forms of matter(has nothing to do with antimatter, you know; that substance that isn't technically matter). Everything that I have been trying to say is completely backed up by the things that some of you mentioned made you actually draw a tear. This is reality people, this is significance. I'm not talking about an "Abrahamic" God per say. I'm not saying that the Krishna consciousness or Christ consiousness or, my preference, the Crist consiousness is a direct link to the positive side of existence and as being such a subsidiary link to the Creator of all existence as we know it. Given the dualistic nature of everything; we must only look towards the good in all things. This includes all scriptures or ancient religious texts. There are two opposing forces. One creates and one devours. One gives and one takes. One is direct and obvious to any who can truelly see, and the other's very way and nature is to be hidden and deceitful. Both have potential, as potential seems to be a different thing than the two forces. Oh yeah, before I go off on a tangent; to literally do all you can for positive outcome in everything we do will lead to a higher existence. This existence isn't nesicarally perceivable at all times through human understanding and, or third parties. It definitely isn't limited to the material and, or physical realm(readily observable to third party).

I'm done.

Paragraphs man, paragraphs.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
02-10-2015, 10:43 AM
Pops is a mean drunk. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-10-2015, 11:07 AM
(01-10-2015 09:32 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Duality is in everything. Everythings not "matter". There's 12 particles or forms of matter(has nothing to do with antimatter, you know; that substance that isn't technically matter).

Yes, it is. It just isn't normal matter.

Neither of those things indicates dualism.

(01-10-2015 09:32 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  This is reality people, this is significance. I'm not talking about an "Abrahamic" God per say. I'm not saying that the Krishna consciousness or Christ consiousness or, my preference, the Crist consiousness is a direct link to the positive side of existence and as being such a subsidiary link to the Creator of all existence as we know it. Given the dualistic nature of everything; we must only look towards the good in all things. This includes all scriptures or ancient religious texts. There are two opposing forces. One creates and one devours. One gives and one takes. One is direct and obvious to any who can truelly see, and the other's very way and nature is to be hidden and deceitful. Both have potential, as potential seems to be a different thing than the two forces. Oh yeah, before I go off on a tangent; to literally do all you can for positive outcome in everything we do will lead to a higher existence. This existence isn't nesicarally perceivable at all times through human understanding and, or third parties. It definitely isn't limited to the material and, or physical realm(readily observable to third party).

This is gibberish.

(01-10-2015 09:32 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm done.

You never started.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
02-10-2015, 11:10 AM
(02-10-2015 10:41 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 09:32 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  So, yeah, I don't know who, if anyone, has been paying attention to anything I have been saying for the last 4-5 months but; this whole theory together with the particles, the four forces or ways, quamtum mechanics, and the duality of all existence seen partially as matter and antimatter goes completely along with everything I have been professing. Duality is in everything. Everythings not "matter". There's 12 particles or forms of matter(has nothing to do with antimatter, you know; that substance that isn't technically matter). Everything that I have been trying to say is completely backed up by the things that some of you mentioned made you actually draw a tear. This is reality people, this is significance. I'm not talking about an "Abrahamic" God per say. I'm not saying that the Krishna consciousness or Christ consiousness or, my preference, the Crist consiousness is a direct link to the positive side of existence and as being such a subsidiary link to the Creator of all existence as we know it. Given the dualistic nature of everything; we must only look towards the good in all things. This includes all scriptures or ancient religious texts. There are two opposing forces. One creates and one devours. One gives and one takes. One is direct and obvious to any who can truelly see, and the other's very way and nature is to be hidden and deceitful. Both have potential, as potential seems to be a different thing than the two forces. Oh yeah, before I go off on a tangent; to literally do all you can for positive outcome in everything we do will lead to a higher existence. This existence isn't nesicarally perceivable at all times through human understanding and, or third parties. It definitely isn't limited to the material and, or physical realm(readily observable to third party).

I'm done.

Paragraphs man, paragraphs.

Dude can barely string together a single coherent sentence and you expect him to understand the complexities of paragraphs?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
02-10-2015, 11:17 AM

I'm done.

tl;dr

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post