Pops Goes Dualistic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2015, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2015 11:22 AM by itsnotmeitsyou.)
RE: Pops Goes Dualistic
(02-10-2015 11:17 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 09:32 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  So, yeah, I don't know who, if anyone, has been paying attention to anything I have been saying for the last 4-5 months but; this whole theory together with the particles, the four forces or ways, quamtum mechanics, and the duality of all existence seen partially as matter and antimatter goes completely along with everything I have been professing. Duality is in everything. Everythings not "matter". There's 12 particles or forms of matter(has nothing to do with antimatter, you know; that substance that isn't technically matter). Everything that I have been trying to say is completely backed up by the things that some of you mentioned made you actually draw a tear. This is reality people, this is significance. I'm not talking about an "Abrahamic" God per say. I'm not saying that the Krishna consciousness or Christ consiousness or, my preference, the Crist consiousness is a direct link to the positive side of existence and as being such a subsidiary link to the Creator of all existence as we know it. Given the dualistic nature of everything; we must only look towards the good in all things. This includes all scriptures or ancient religious texts. There are two opposing forces. One creates and one devours. One gives and one takes. One is direct and obvious to any who can truelly see, and the other's very way and nature is to be hidden and deceitful. Both have potential, as potential seems to be a different thing than the two forces. Oh yeah, before I go off on a tangent; to literally do all you can for positive outcome in everything we do will lead to a higher existence. This existence isn't nesicarally perceivable at all times through human understanding and, or third parties. It definitely isn't limited to the material and, or physical realm(readily observable to third party).

I'm done.

tl;dr

I prefer ts;dr

too stupid;didn't read

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
02-10-2015, 12:01 PM
(02-10-2015 10:39 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 12:56 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yeah....poor thing.

Um..do some scienceing, or research.

lol Couldn't have said it better pops....reread what you wrote above and apply it to yourself.

He doesn't have time for that, he's too busy scienceing.
Consider

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
02-10-2015, 09:32 PM
(02-10-2015 12:49 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I've been screaming duality from day one. We are only of the Creator, and that is the only thing worth following due to its nature and the opposite nature of the opposing force.

And you have been largely incoherent from day one.
If you mean duality as in mind is not an emergent property of brains, that it somehow distinct, then you have been wrong from day one.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-10-2015, 10:32 PM
(02-10-2015 12:56 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yeah....poor thing.

Um..do some scienceing, or research.

What was your null hypothesis, and how did you set up your study, and where was it published ?

You aren't just blowing hot air now, are you ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-10-2015, 11:11 PM
(02-10-2015 10:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You aren't just blowing hot air now, are you ?

Not from his mouth, no. Difficult to tell which is which though Consider

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
03-10-2015, 04:48 AM
(02-10-2015 09:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 12:49 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I've been screaming duality from day one. We are only of the Creator, and that is the only thing worth following due to its nature and the opposite nature of the opposing force.

And you have been largely incoherent from day one.
If you mean duality as in mind is not an emergent property of brains, that it somehow distinct, then you have been wrong from day one.
No I'm talking about duality or the dualistic nature of everything in existence.
03-10-2015, 05:02 AM
(03-10-2015 04:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 09:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  And you have been largely incoherent from day one.
No I'm talking about duality or the dualistic nature of everything in existence.

Didn't you read that tao I gave you - tao - dualities are manufactured to provide conceptual assistance. tao is actually unity. Undecided

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-10-2015, 05:08 AM
(03-10-2015 05:02 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 04:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No I'm talking about duality or the dualistic nature of everything in existence.

Didn't you read that tao I gave you - tao - dualities are manufactured to provide conceptual assistance. tao is actually unity. Undecided
To unify under both opposed directions is t be perfect perpetually stagnant, not being productive in either direction. A balance is needed and observable in nature. But that doesn't mean that balance can't be shifted with monumental effects.
03-10-2015, 05:13 AM
(03-10-2015 05:08 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 05:02 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Didn't you read that tao I gave you - tao - dualities are manufactured to provide conceptual assistance. tao is actually unity. Undecided
To unify under both opposed directions is t be perfect perpetually stagnant, not being productive in either direction. A balance is needed and observable in nature. But that doesn't mean that balance can't be shifted with monumental effects.

Also with monumental effort. I'm not quite understanding what the point is that you are trying to make. Undecided

living word
03-10-2015, 05:15 AM
(03-10-2015 05:13 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 05:08 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  To unify under both opposed directions is t be perfect perpetually stagnant, not being productive in either direction. A balance is needed and observable in nature. But that doesn't mean that balance can't be shifted with monumental effects.

Also with monumental effort. I'm not quite understanding what the point is that you are trying to make. Undecided
I'm just trying to say that to accept both the positive and negative is to find the middle ground. The middle ground is pretty much useless as it does nothing and makes no ripples therefore no change for good or bad or positive or negative.