Pops Goes Dualistic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Pops Goes Dualistic
(03-10-2015 05:32 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  By the way. You listed a lot of things that are of human understanding. Natural things may be more difficult to prove. Just sayin.

Facepalm

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2015, 05:51 PM
(03-10-2015 05:32 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 05:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  Three-valued logic, three physical dimensions, one time dimension, three states of matter (and even more under extreme conditions), integers (positive, negative, and zero), neutrons.
By the way. You listed a lot of things that are of human understanding. Natural things may be more difficult to prove. Just sayin.

What can you prove of not human understanding? Even God's will that you believe would be difficult to prove.. btw is God's will always positive?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
03-10-2015, 05:53 PM
(03-10-2015 05:51 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 05:32 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  By the way. You listed a lot of things that are of human understanding. Natural things may be more difficult to prove. Just sayin.

What can you prove of not human understanding?
Shit, I don't know. Just tryin to keep it interesting.
[+] 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post
03-10-2015, 08:39 PM
(03-10-2015 05:28 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Chas,

Three valued logic indeed dualistic as 0 is a combination of both in equal amounts.

There are three values in three-value logic, and zero isn't one of them.

Quote:The material dimensions are plots to get to a particular point. These plots can be denoted by a positive or negative variable within there respective dimensions of x, y, and z.

That doesn't even address the point. Where's your alleged duality?

Quote:Time had a start. Before that start can be represented as a negative. The duration of time can be seen as a positive. And the dialation of time can be seen as a positive being added to with negative causing dilation.

Before the start is negative? Negative what?

Quote:Matter is comprised of atoms which are generally of both positive and negative charges.

And neutrons - three different charge values.

Quote:Integers are positive and negative. Again, 0 is an equal combination of both.

Zero is an integer. It is not an "equal combination of both". Your discounting zero is just special pleading.

Quote:A neutron is only part of an atom and is usually not singular.

A neutron is a particle without duality; it doesn't matter whether it's part of an atom or not. It's not always part of an atom.

Quote:Please try again.
Thanks for playing.

Nice, blurry rationalizations you have there.

Your thesis is garbage. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-10-2015, 08:52 PM
Chas,

I read the definition of the man made thing. Zero is one of three properties.

in balanced ternary, each digit has one of 3 values: −1, 0, or +1; these values may also be simplified to −, 0, +, respectively.

I plotted point on a three-dimensional map can have a negative number. If that isn't dualistic as in the opposite of positive then I don't know what is.

As far as time is concerned before time before the Big Bang there was void the absence of which is indeed negative.

0 is an equal balance of positive and negative. I don't care how you slice it to not have something is not equal to having it or having a negative amount of it.

Again generally and natural occurrences atoms are not divided therefore they are comprised of positive and negative charges. I already asked you to not use man made items for this discussion however you continue to do so but that's okay.
03-10-2015, 08:54 PM
(03-10-2015 08:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your thesis is garbage. Drinking Beverage

That's all we've ever gotten from pops.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-10-2015, 09:15 PM
(03-10-2015 08:52 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Chas,

in balanced ternary, each digit has one of 3 values: −1, 0, or +1; these values may also be simplified to −, 0, +, respectively.

"balanced ternary" is not three valued logic. And ternary is by definition not dualistic.

Quote:I plotted point on a three-dimensional map can have a negative number. If that isn't dualistic as in the opposite of positive then I don't know what is.

Who's talking about points in three-space? It is about the fact that there are three spatial dimensions - three is not dualistic.

Quote:As far as time is concerned before time before the Big Bang there was void the absence of which is indeed negative.

Absence is not designated by negative, but by zero. Before there was time, there could be no negative time.

Quote:0 is an equal balance of positive and negative. I don't care how you slice it to not have something is not equal to having it or having a negative amount of it.

There are three positions: I have some, I have none, I owe some. Not dualistic.

Quote:Again generally and natural occurrences atoms are not divided therefore they are comprised of positive and negative charges. I already asked you to not use man made items for this discussion however you continue to do so but that's okay.

What man-made items?

Atoms comprise positive, negative, and neutral particles. Again, not dualistic.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2015, 09:42 PM
(03-10-2015 09:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 08:52 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Chas,

"balanced ternary" is not three valued logic. And ternary is by definition not dualistic.

Quote:I plotted point on a three-dimensional map can have a negative number. If that isn't dualistic as in the opposite of positive then I don't know what is.

Who's talking about points in three-space? It is about the fact that there are three spatial dimensions - three is not dualistic.

Quote:As far as time is concerned before time before the Big Bang there was void the absence of which is indeed negative.

Absence is not designated by negative, but by zero. Before there was time, there could be no negative time.

Quote:0 is an equal balance of positive and negative. I don't care how you slice it to not have something is not equal to having it or having a negative amount of it.

There are three positions: I have some, I have none, I owe some. Not dualistic.

Quote:Again generally and natural occurrences atoms are not divided therefore they are comprised of positive and negative charges. I already asked you to not use man made items for this discussion however you continue to do so but that's okay.

What man-made items?

Atoms comprise positive, negative, and neutral particles. Again, not dualistic.
Neutral isn't a position. It is without. Just like nothing isn't something. And a point in a three dimensional realm is either positive or negative. 0 is a starting point and again has no value. Speaking of spatial or time/ space plots is not dualistic and is also a human construct. An atom has a positive and negative charge making up a balance. Again the neutral part has no charge or value.
03-10-2015, 09:44 PM
I didn't want to discuss man made explanations or equations.
03-10-2015, 10:07 PM
(03-10-2015 09:44 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I didn't want to discuss man made explanations or equations.

Of course not, it's so much more fun to just make shit up. Hobo

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post