Population question for right wing libertarians...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2012, 04:17 AM
RE: Population question for right wing libertarians...
I will give you a simple answer as the biggest libertarian on the board. The more the government subsidizes something, the more you have of it. we have charities that will take care of alot of poor people. the problem is the government has been subsidizing poor people for decades and now there are more poor people than ever. section 8, welfare,wic housing projects... the more you subsidize these lazy fucks the more you get of them. quit paying people not to work and they might get a job.true capitilism is great and there would be jobs for most people but you will never end poverty. look at how we have been subsidizing all these lazy blacks in housing projects for decades. they are crime invested ghettos now, because they have been getting a check for 40 years and have no pride in their neighborhood because they havent worked for shit. the biggest crime cities in america are all black majority cities. thats because to right a past wrong the government has subsidizes not working and now thats what they are getting.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes satan69's post
20-04-2012, 04:52 AM
(18-04-2012 05:48 AM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:  Recently the term "anarcho capitalism" has come into play. This is called right wing anarchism and quite frankly isnt anarchism at all. Anarchism is supposed to be opposed to all forms of authority (money, courts, property) but these so called "anarcho" capitalists still insist they are anarchists yet fully support concepts such as money, ownership of property, making profits at the expense of others, and courts to sort out the corporate (another form of authority) disagreements. Basically they are just capitalists who want the govt to get out of their way and let them do and sell whatever they want, but step in when their property is threatened by the masses.

You clearly have no idea what anarcho-capitalism is about at all. Firstly, money is not authoritarian, it's just what we use as a medium for trade. Money cannot force you to do anything against your will. Secondly, property is not authoritarian, it's just a system of ownership. Property cannot force you to do anything against your will. Corporations are a type of authority, but only one which you freely choose to do business with in an ancap society. Thus, again, they are not authoritarian since they cannot force you to do anything against your will.

The only instance of an actual authoritarian concept you gave was the court system, yet the use of a court system in an ancap society is grounds for disagreement and debate between many ancaps. Certainly, no ancap court system could ever be classified as "authoritarian" in the same sense they are today. For more, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-ca...f_violence
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Tiberius's post
20-04-2012, 05:11 AM
By anarchism... you mean... *totally* without government???

I don't think I understand. How will you stop powerful people organizing themselves to form a de facto government in their area?

Also with the homeless thing... how will not having a government solve that? Everyone owns the land in common, great idea, but what if I want my own space for myself? Am I not allowed to have that? Is it selfish of me to want it?
20-04-2012, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 05:02 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-04-2012 04:17 AM)satan69 Wrote:  I will give you a simple answer as the biggest libertarian on the board. The more the government subsidizes something, the more you have of it. we have charities that will take care of alot of poor people. the problem is the government has been subsidizing poor people for decades and now there are more poor people than ever. section 8, welfare,wic housing projects... the more you subsidize these lazy fucks the more you get of them. quit paying people not to work and they might get a job.true capitilism is great and there would be jobs for most people but you will never end poverty. look at how we have been subsidizing all these lazy blacks in housing projects for decades. they are crime invested ghettos now, because they have been getting a check for 40 years and have no pride in their neighborhood because they havent worked for shit. the biggest crime cities in america are all black majority cities. thats because to right a past wrong the government has subsidizes not working and now thats what they are getting.

Quite the optimist aren't you. What you propose is a rat population, not a human population. ... And back off that racist bullshit NOW! Don't make me feel obliged to beat that bullshit out of you.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-04-2012, 05:01 PM
(20-04-2012 04:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And back off the racism lest I can't help but feel obliged to beat that bullshit out of you.
I second that.

[Image: opforum1.png]
20-04-2012, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 05:22 PM by satan69.)
its not racism. is just factual info. im a truth seeker wherever that leads me. if its evolution or the government causing the poverty problems. let me give you free housing, medical care, food stamps and every other handout for 40 years and then check back and see how those getting the subsidies are living. the government has been subsidizing blacks since the 60's to not have to fend for themselves. now you have generations of lazy blacks that have never seen their parents work and have no desire to work themselves. housing project after housing project with sky high murder rates and poverty. thats the democratic party at its best.their goal was to get the votes of dependent people for life.they achieved it. anything the government tries to fix they make worse.if you cant handle honesty then go join the catholic church. they will tell you everything you want to hear. i am a social darwinist. work hard and prosper. dont work hard starve and fucking die. i dont give a shit. humans are a bunch of fucking apes. thats it. natural selection needs to be brought back.
20-04-2012, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 05:32 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-04-2012 04:17 AM)satan69 Wrote:  the more you subsidize these lazy fucks the more you get of them. ...
look at how we have been subsidizing all these lazy blacks in housing projects for decades. ...
the biggest crime cities in america are all black majority cities. ...

Other than physically beating you free of your racist delusions, I'm not sure how I can help you.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-04-2012, 05:31 PM
(20-04-2012 05:17 PM)satan69 Wrote:  i am a social darwinist.

That explains it.

[Image: opforum1.png]
20-04-2012, 06:45 PM
(20-04-2012 05:17 PM)satan69 Wrote:  its not racism. is just factual info. im a truth seeker wherever that leads me. if its evolution or the government causing the poverty problems. let me give you free housing, medical care, food stamps and every other handout for 40 years and then check back and see how those getting the subsidies are living. the government has been subsidizing blacks since the 60's to not have to fend for themselves. now you have generations of lazy blacks that have never seen their parents work and have no desire to work themselves. housing project after housing project with sky high murder rates and poverty. thats the democratic party at its best.their goal was to get the votes of dependent people for life.they achieved it. anything the government tries to fix they make worse.if you cant handle honesty then go join the catholic church. they will tell you everything you want to hear. i am a social darwinist. work hard and prosper. dont work hard starve and fucking die. i dont give a shit. humans are a bunch of fucking apes. thats it. natural selection needs to be brought back.
No, not factual; there are plenty of poor whites and Hispanics and others.

Please re-think your claim of social Darwinism, or at least call it something else. It is a dreadful misuse, misappropriation, misapplication of the term 'Darwinism', and a dreadful misunderstanding of natural selection.

Which makes me think that you don't understand the modern synthesis termed neo-Darwinism, the basic concepts put forth by Darwin and Wallace, bolstered and clarified by 150 years of scientific advance. You can't validly equate evolution by natural selection with social policies.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-04-2012, 07:16 PM
I'm not quite getting the question regarding poulation, though I'm no right winger and certainly not a libertarian.

There is always an unwritten contract between each member of a human society and the instruments of collective control it may impose on itself at any given time. If not enough of the population can survive under any such set of agreements, every individual may withdraw from those agreements. Of course he will still be subject to those agreements unless he is particularly crafty or is joined by sufficient others to successfully resist those instruments of control.

When you look at how different are the opportunities and quality of life for a person born into wealth in the US versus one born into poverty, it isn't too hard to see how the number of disgruntled could reach critical mass. It sure doesn't look like it now but if the middle class continues to shrink that could change. At some point you've just got to get out the quillotines and trim back your fat-cat tumors. It would only be illegal if the will of the oppressed was not sufficient to get the job done. There can be no question but that it would be moral. No one deserves the silver spoon they're born with in their mouth and no kid deserves to die of an untreated tooth infection. Personally I'd rather not have to live through such an upheaval but at some point any of us would choose "other" over a corrupt and deadly status quo.

[Image: rSJ3y4]