Pork coated bullets - send your victim straight to hell!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2013, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2013 06:02 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
Pork coated bullets - send your victim straight to hell!
Just when you think nationalistic ferver, religious stupidity and firearms can't be mixed into an even more volitile cocktail......

Pork coated bullets.

Yes, an Idaho ammunition manufacturer has produced JiHawg Ammo. A bullet with a tip made of pig products, guaranteeing that if you shoot a Muslim with one, not only will he die, but his soul will automatically be sent to hell.

I'm not kidding

http://now.msn.com/jihawg-ammo-pork-infu...ts-to-hell

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
24-06-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Pork coated bullets - send your victim straight to hell!
This gives me an idea for a non leathal bacon gun. There is without a doubt a market for it Consider

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
24-06-2013, 07:14 PM
I've seen this posted around the interwebs a lot lately. There's several things wrong with it;

1. It's ammunition targeted at a specific minority group. Are we to start making N****r-be-gone handguns too? It's a disgusting idea.

2. Terrorists are famous for not giving a shit about their lives. If they already knowingly target Muslim children, it is obvious they aren't doing it for heaven. They're dying for a cause, and nothing is a deterrent to them. Not the risk of killing children, pregnant women, or getting shot by haram foodstuffs.

3. How is the Muslim supposed to know that somebody is using these bullets? He doesn't have a long-range mass spectrometer, most likely.

4. How is a gun going to stop him? Odds are, if the terrorist is a Muslim he is using a bomb. That's evident from the foiled and successful plots over the past decade in America and Europe. Unless the guy has his hand in the air holding a button and is shouting "Allahu akbar!" you have no clue that anyone around you is a terrorist until the detonation.

5. Pork doesn't work that way. The food is forbidden but you have to willingly and knowingly eat it. Being force-fed pork doesn't count, nor does getting shot by it. It's not like a silver bullet for a werewolf.

All around a stupid idea.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Elesjei's post
24-06-2013, 07:14 PM
(24-06-2013 05:56 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  This gives me an idea for a non leathal bacon gun. There is without a doubt a market for it Consider

I support you %100 in this endeavor.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
24-06-2013, 07:19 PM
(24-06-2013 05:56 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  This gives me an idea for a non leathal bacon gun. There is without a doubt a market for it Consider

Forget paintball ....... *eyes light up with insane intensity*....

BACON Ball

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
25-06-2013, 09:47 AM
Yeah, even the rumour of something like that has definitely worked out well in the past.
25-06-2013, 09:58 AM
I didn't see this thread when I made my own in another section. So I am just going to copy paste what I put there since I included some pictures from the Jihawg website:

Do you want to send a message to those radical jihadists? Try... pork coated bullets! That will show them! Right?

http://www.jihawg.com/

If you don't want to visit the site, heres caps from their front page:

[Image: jn68.jpg]

[Image: 97j4.jpg]

[Image: xdah.jpg]

[Image: 0l4g.jpg]

[Image: kyzv.jpg]

[Image: atheistsignature.jpg]
25-06-2013, 10:03 AM
(24-06-2013 07:14 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  1. It's ammunition targeted at a specific minority group. Are we to start making N****r-be-gone handguns too? It's a disgusting idea.

This.

"Put the ham in Mohammed" ? FUCK these guys.
25-06-2013, 10:42 AM
We chuckle about it. But the idea of someone manufacturing a bullet, whether capable or not of this, that has the intent to not just kill the victim but takes it one step further. It's intended to ensure that the victim's soul is immolated - burned alive - only the never die or have any relief from their torments for all eternity. That's a pretty sardistic thing to do. And if you shoot someone with the intent to inflict that fate on the victim, you need your head examined.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
25-06-2013, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2013 11:05 AM by yumeji.)
(25-06-2013 10:42 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  We chuckle about it. But the idea of someone manufacturing a bullet, whether capable or not of this, that has the intent to not just kill the victim but takes it one step further. It's intended to ensure that the victim's soul is immolated - burned alive - only the never die or have any relief from their torments for all eternity. That's a pretty sardistic thing to do. And if you shoot someone with the intent to inflict that fate on the victim, you need your head examined.

This, so much. Anytime anyone of any belief thinks that the idea of sending anyone, even Hitler (oh first godwin in the thread, i win an internet right?), to an infinite existence of torture is deranged.

Not only that, but can someone un-what-the-fuck my head by explaining in what view does the following phrase make any sense? "The only ammunition in the world that provides a peaceful and natural deterrent to radical islam."

That is in my post above, on the screen caps from their main website:
[Image: 97j4.jpg]

[Image: atheistsignature.jpg]