Pork coated bullets - send your victim straight to hell!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2013, 11:07 AM
RE: Pork coated bullets - send your victim straight to hell!
(25-06-2013 10:56 AM)yumeji Wrote:  
(25-06-2013 10:42 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  We chuckle about it. But the idea of someone manufacturing a bullet, whether capable or not of this, that has the intent to not just kill the victim but takes it one step further. It's intended to ensure that the victim's soul is immolated - burned alive - only the never die or have any relief from their torments for all eternity. That's a pretty sardistic thing to do. And if you shoot someone with the intent to inflict that fate on the victim, you need your head examined.

This, so much. Anytime anyone of any belief thinks that the idea of sending anyone, even Hitler (oh first godwin in the thread, i win an internet right?), to an infinite existence of torture is deranged.

Not only that, but can someone un-what-the-fuck my head by explaining in what view does the following phrase make any sense? "The only ammunition in the world that provides a peaceful and natural deterrent to radical islam."

That is in my post above, on the screen caps from their main website:
[Image: 97j4.jpg]

Oh, come on. "Put the Ham in Mohamed" is just fucking funny. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2013, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2013 11:46 AM by yumeji.)
(25-06-2013 11:07 AM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, come on. "Put the Ham in Mohamed" is just fucking funny. Thumbsup

I would probably find it funnier if that line was used in a skit on a comedy show or something, but this is just done in such poor taste.

But anyway...
Hell maybe I should start making these, no one would freak out right?
[Image: 9xm4.jpg]
Want a peaceful and natural deterrent for those crazy Christians? Shellfish bullets!

[Image: atheistsignature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
25-06-2013, 12:07 PM
(25-06-2013 11:35 AM)yumeji Wrote:  
(25-06-2013 11:07 AM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, come on. "Put the Ham in Mohamed" is just fucking funny. Thumbsup

I would probably find it funnier if that line was used in a skit on a comedy show or something, but this is just done in such poor taste.

But anyway...
Hell maybe I should start making these, no one would freak out right?
[Image: 9xm4.jpg]
Want a peaceful and natural deterrent for those crazy Christians? Shellfish bullets!

For christ sake, we all know that the shellfish thing is covered by the resurrection. Christians are way past that baloney.

Now maybe if it was a rainbow colored bullet.....Consider

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
25-06-2013, 12:44 PM
(25-06-2013 12:07 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Now maybe if it was a rainbow colored bullet.....Consider

The peaceful and natural deterrent for those crazy Chrsitians, it's Rainbow Bullets! Each is painstakingly crafted and handled by a homosexual couple!
[Image: 433812665_760.jpg]

[Image: atheistsignature.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like yumeji's post