Portable foot warmers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2017, 03:24 PM
RE: Portable foot warmers
(21-03-2017 01:25 PM)JesseB Wrote:  When you're typing away on TTA consider keeping a pair of portable foot warmers handy. Available at your nearest pet store lol.

This one's defective! Hobo

[Image: IMG_1664.jpg]

Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like TheGulegon's post
22-03-2017, 06:04 PM
(22-03-2017 03:24 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 01:25 PM)JesseB Wrote:  When you're typing away on TTA consider keeping a pair of portable foot warmers handy. Available at your nearest pet store lol.

Tongue

Naw, that one just comes with a Jacuzzi setting lol

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
22-03-2017, 06:32 PM
[img]http://[Image: 163625_1620115335022_3411023_n_zpsza0gzm6a.jpg][/img]
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
22-03-2017, 06:37 PM
Egads! When you started this thread I thought it was about electric socks. Blush
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
22-03-2017, 06:38 PM
Ziggy (dog) and Blue like to be near but not on. Blue often lays on the back of the couch just above my head, or I put the foot rest up and he lays on it. My legs are always curled up under me so it makes a nice ledge for him to sleep on.

Karma (dog) will one day need to be surgically removed from my husband. When he works on Sundays then she lays next to me but that's only because I can't do anything with her in my lap.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-03-2017, 06:46 PM
(22-03-2017 06:37 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  Egads! When you started this thread I thought it was about electric socks. Blush

I laughed so hard at this Smile

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
22-03-2017, 06:57 PM
This isn't me in the photo cause I'm a girl Big Grin but it's kinda how I work with my lap cat and lap top. together.

[Image: stock-photo-young-bearded-man-with-fluff...246153.jpg]

It's a bad combination of things here. I tried a TV bed tray but somehow it doesn't work. The cat fits under the tray but the angle of the laptop is all wrong and it's way too high. So I just twist myself sideways and type.......

"Don't I Cleo?"

She said "Meow".

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
22-03-2017, 07:40 PM
(22-03-2017 06:57 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This isn't me in the photo cause I'm a girl Big Grin but it's kinda how I work with my lap cat and lap top. together.

[Image: stock-photo-young-bearded-man-with-fluff...246153.jpg]

It's a bad combination of things here. I tried a TV bed tray but somehow it doesn't work. The cat fits under the tray but the angle of the laptop is all wrong and it's way too high. So I just twist myself sideways and type.......

"Don't I Cleo?"

She said "Meow".

Yea.... my cat know's who's the boss of me too Wink lol

My kitty is the proud owner of a human who caters to her every need.

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
22-03-2017, 08:04 PM
My dog isn't a foot warmer. If anything I'M the foot warmer. No, he steals the bed.

Any time he sleeps in bed next to me, he slowly gravitates towards the center. Eventually, I wake up to find myself teetering on the edge. Being the big meanie that I am, I would move him out of his cozy warm blanket nest back to his original spot, and the process would start all over.

He's 7 pounds. He doesn't need the center of the gorram bed.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 3 users Like Loom's post
22-03-2017, 08:33 PM
(22-03-2017 03:24 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  

Tongue

It's warm where you are. He's air conditioning (or de-scenting Tongue ) your feet. My little dogs (a Maltese and a chihuahua (that's really my wife's dog)) wouldn't even be able to make foot warmers if I skinned them. 12EEE clodhoppers. How I can only be 5'-9" tall and have these flippers is beyond me. That, and I can hold a basketball from above or will be able to, once my carpal tunnel surgeries are completed. Dodgy Oh, and I am deathly allergic to cats!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post