Portable foot warmers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Portable foot warmers
(22-03-2017 06:46 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 06:37 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  Egads! When you started this thread I thought it was about electric socks. Blush

I laughed so hard at this Smile

> Well, there are such things. I owned a pair when I was in college. They were battery operated and I bought them from Sears.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
22-03-2017, 09:40 PM
(22-03-2017 09:29 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 06:46 PM)JesseB Wrote:  I laughed so hard at this Smile

> Well, there are such things. I owned a pair when I was in college. They were battery operated and I bought them from Sears.

I bet mine are fluffier.... and no batteries required! Big Grin

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
22-03-2017, 09:42 PM
(22-03-2017 08:33 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 03:24 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  This one's defective! Hobo

[Image: IMG_1664.jpg]

Tongue

It's warm where you are. He's air conditioning (or de-scenting Tongue ) your feet. My little dogs (a Maltese and a chihuahua (that's really my wife's dog)) wouldn't even be able to make foot warmers if I skinned them. 12EEE clodhoppers. How I can only be 5'-9" tall and have these flippers is beyond me. That, and I can hold a basketball from above or will be able to, once my carpal tunnel surgeries are completed. Dodgy Oh, and I am deathly allergic to cats!

I'm actually also deathly allergic to cats, my kitty is like a maincoon or something like that, anyway for some reason she's never bothered my allergies.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
22-03-2017, 09:46 PM
(22-03-2017 08:04 PM)Loom Wrote:  My dog isn't a foot warmer. If anything I'M the foot warmer. No, he steals the bed.

Any time he sleeps in bed next to me, he slowly gravitates towards the center. Eventually, I wake up to find myself teetering on the edge. Being the big meanie that I am, I would move him out of his cozy warm blanket nest back to his original spot, and the process would start all over.

He's 7 pounds. He doesn't need the center of the gorram bed.

At some point every night Ziggy snuggles up next to me after I fall asleep. Inevitably I wake up at freezing and he has the whole blanket. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-03-2017, 03:59 AM
When I read this topic title:

"Portable foot warmers....Shoes?" lol

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
23-03-2017, 08:38 AM
(22-03-2017 03:24 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 01:25 PM)JesseB Wrote:  When you're typing away on TTA consider keeping a pair of portable foot warmers handy. Available at your nearest pet store lol.

This one's defective! Hobo

Tongue

Your photo of your black pug dog (so cute) licking your toes reminds me of spas that have a fish cleaning toes service.

Yup, that's right. Asian spas were trying to introduce this custom to the US but I don't think it took off. Gee, I can't figure out why. Dodgy

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
23-03-2017, 08:41 AM
(23-03-2017 08:38 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Tongue

Your photo of your black pug dog (so cute) licking your toes reminds me of spas that have a fish cleaning toes service.

Yup, that's right. Asian spas were trying to introduce this custom to the US but I don't think it took off. Gee, I can't figure out why. Dodgy

We had this pop up in the UK briefly. I'm not sure of the in's and out's of it, but I was told the places ended up getting closed down, as they weren't managing the fish properly, and would let them eat until they exploded.

Not sure if true, but you don't see them any more lol.

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
23-03-2017, 08:44 AM
(23-03-2017 08:41 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 08:38 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Your photo of your black pug dog (so cute) licking your toes reminds me of spas that have a fish cleaning toes service.

We had this pop up in the UK briefly. I'm not sure of the in's and out's of it, but I was told the places ended up getting closed down, as they weren't managing the fish properly, and would let them eat until they exploded.

Not sure if true, but you don't see them any more lol.

"Fish exploding from eating too much dead skin on people's feet. News at 11:00!"

Ugh.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
23-03-2017, 08:49 AM
(23-03-2017 03:59 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  When I read this topic title:

"Portable foot warmers....Shoes?" lol

I didn't know what it was but I reached for pix of my big buddy...

[Image: Y1bolvP.jpg]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
23-03-2017, 09:50 AM
Portable foot warmers
(23-03-2017 08:38 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Tongue

This is a close up of the fish.
[Image: 92c2ed02e27168c31ef010b38cab699c.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post