Portal 2 is out.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2011, 09:12 AM

Wink Portal 2 is out.
This game is simply incredible. Valve sure has made the secual some thing of it self. Trailer is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s79wHKe3DDM
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2011, 09:16 AM
RE: Portal 2 is out.
So much fun, I really enjoyed the hell out of the single player. I'm thinking of playing it through again but I have a lot of other games to get to as well and the co-op in Portal 2 still needs to be finished Tongue Great game though!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2011, 11:16 AM
I can't play co-op because PSN is down, but I did play the single-player and it's a blast. The puzzles can be pretty challenging, but you feel like a physics professor or some intellectual equivalent when you do a puzzle.

It's my favorite game so far this year, followed by Dead Space 2.

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert
01-05-2011, 11:54 AM
Well , it was fun , but for a game that I finished in 9 hours - I'm no expert because I died multiple times , I feel a bit disappoint Sad
Still , when I went for a walk afterwards , I kept looking at the sidewalk for places where I could shoot a portal , so yeah ,immersion - LOL

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
01-05-2011, 01:00 PM
I want Portal 2, but I want my fifty bucks more. Go down already price!

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
01-05-2011, 01:23 PM
I loved portal 1
but 2...
maybe one day, when I have the time again...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
01-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Portal 2 is even better than Portal 1, and GLaDoS FTW!!
02-05-2011, 03:01 PM
Portal 2 is easily one of the best written games I've played in a long time. It didn't hurt that Valve got J. K. Simmons and Steve Merchant to do some of the voice work either.

The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one
03-05-2011, 02:34 AM
Actually I noticed there are no timed puzzles in Portal 2 as opposed to 1. What I mean by this is that you have time to think and don't have to be perfectly precise to land in a portal at the exact right time to trigger a switch or something. It felt more laid back and more challenging intellectually rather than a strain on reflexes. Or in short , I could enjoy it with a glass of wine...

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
03-05-2011, 02:52 AM
What I like the most on the whole Portal saga is the fact that it is an high adrenaline action game without weapons.
A refreshing concept!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.