Portughese Mormon Bishop Recovering from Mormonism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2014, 10:23 AM
RE: Portughese Mormon Bishop Recovering from Mormonism
(22-08-2014 08:38 AM)ricardopedrosa Wrote:  The de-conversion was fast because i was really open minded. I was searching for solid data in order to debunk the debunkers of mormonism. I failed to find it and just found the opposite. Then i made the very same process with christ, existence of a god and existence of the supernatural.

It was a fast de-conversion, but above all a fast decision. I could had stayed and made a slow exit or even stayed for all my life. But while entertaining that idea i realised i wouldn't be capable of that. If i don't believe, i won't pretend.

You might find these people helpful because most of them have clergy backgrounds.

The Clergy Project
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2014, 01:34 PM
Welcome to the forums...your story is quite interesting to me. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Be true to yourself. Heart
25-08-2014, 08:01 AM
(23-08-2014 07:56 PM)Elenambass Wrote:  Way to go! Recovering from religion can be hard but I give you thumbs up for your courage!
Are you enjoying your new life style?

I'm enjoying a lot my new lifestyle.
It's been one year now and i can honestly say that it has been the happiest year of my life. It was already worth it.

Oh, if i could imagine before how fun and non stressed and "peacemindfull" and intellectually honest the DARK SIDE is... Evil_monsterEvil_monsterEvil_monster It would have been great to open my eyes 10 or 15 years ago.

The Secret War on Space, that NASA Doesn't want you to know about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FqBE3JzE...5iV4rgm6dg