Possible Haunting in Ambassador's Residence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2017, 07:47 AM
Possible Haunting in Ambassador's Residence
Is Canada's Official Residence in Ireland Haunted?

So the BBC is reporting that the Canadian ambassador to Ireland is hearing spooky sounds in his official residence -- moans and groans, movements and crashes. He hadn't believed in ghosts until recently, and as a history buff he suspects that the source of the sounds is an Irish revolutionary executed in 1916.

More importantly, though, the BBC thinks this story is important enough to give the time of day. Undecided

Do any of you actually believe in ghosts? Funnily enough, I don't.

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2017, 08:01 AM
RE: Possible Haunting in Ambassador's Residence
"He had a nearly 30-year career with the Canadian Mounties" Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
26-08-2017, 09:41 AM
"Purported" rather than "Possible".
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
26-08-2017, 09:51 AM
(26-08-2017 07:47 AM)TSG Wrote:  Is Canada's Official Residence in Ireland Haunted?

So the BBC is reporting that the Canadian ambassador to Ireland is hearing spooky sounds in his official residence -- moans and groans, movements and crashes. He hadn't believed in ghosts until recently, and as a history buff he suspects that the source of the sounds is an Irish revolutionary executed in 1916.

More importantly, though, the BBC thinks this story is important enough to give the time of day. Undecided

Send Zazz Bacon and his fellow investigator Nick TITS to molest the ghosts; that will drive them away fo so.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
26-08-2017, 10:16 AM
No ghost has intrdoced themselves to me. So, until that happens, I don't believe in ghosts.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
26-08-2017, 10:25 AM
Is the ambassador sure someone isn't just spying on him? Tongue That does tend to come with the territory of his job.

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
26-08-2017, 10:44 AM
The rumbles usually turn out to be ultrasound. Elephants use it to communicate up to five miles, but you can't hear it standing next to them.
26-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Maybe it's JC having a wank in the attic? Moaning and heavy breathing, and banging around. Sounds reasonable. Cool

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
26-08-2017, 04:35 PM
(26-08-2017 07:47 AM)TSG Wrote:  Is Canada's Official Residence in Ireland Haunted?

So the fuck what, there is no such thing as ghosts. Humans have been claiming them forever with the same amount of scientifically tested and falsified and independent peer reviewed conformation. NONE!

Humans believe all shorts of bullshit like vampires, Area 51, crop circles, big foot, JFK and 9/11 conspiracies.

BBC must have been having a slow news day.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
26-08-2017, 04:45 PM
Was I the Canadian foreign service I'd be thinking about recalling our boy about now. Not good practice to have loonies running your office even if it is in Ireland.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.