Possible attack in France 'Many dead' as lorry hits crowd in Nice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2016, 07:18 PM
RE: Possible attack in France 'Many dead' as lorry hits crowd in Nice
"Laws are silent in time of war."
Cicero.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2016, 07:27 PM
Terrorists in Nice?
At the time I post this, 77 are dead.

http://www.cnn.com/

They don't know who or why yet, but my wager is on those fucking retarded Islamic extremists.
14-07-2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Terrorists in Nice?
There's already a thread for this. Like there's about 50 Trump threads.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
14-07-2016, 07:44 PM
(14-07-2016 07:03 PM)cactus Wrote:  Really sad. Sad

Of course people on Facebook are spinning premature and self-serving political narratives over this already. As always, watching the news like hawks for any chance to prop up their own pet ideologies. Time for me to block some old church "friends." Dodgy

Yeah, the Christians will say something like, "See? That's what happens when you don't have Jesus in your life."

Ironically, the very Christians who profess such crap are more in need of Jeebus than anybody else. Maybe if they pray hard enough Jesus will come back, raise Muhammad from the dead, and then beat his fucking ass with his cross.

Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes GoingUp's post
14-07-2016, 07:46 PM
(14-07-2016 07:44 PM)GoingUp Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 07:03 PM)cactus Wrote:  Really sad. Sad

Of course people on Facebook are spinning premature and self-serving political narratives over this already. As always, watching the news like hawks for any chance to prop up their own pet ideologies. Time for me to block some old church "friends." Dodgy

Yeah, the Christians will say something like, "See? That's what happens when you don't have Jesus in your life."

Ironically, the very Christians who profess such crap are more in need of Jeebus than anybody else. Maybe if they pray hard enough Jesus will come back, raise Muhammad from the dead, and then beat his fucking ass with his cross.

Drinking Beverage

That shit better be on pay-per-view.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 7 users Like yakherder's post
14-07-2016, 07:54 PM
Threads merged.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

14-07-2016, 08:01 PM
Show them this, xians persecuting xians.

"In addition, if any writing composed by Arius should be found, it should be handed over to the flames, so that not only will the wickedness of his teaching be obliterated, but nothing will be left even to remind anyone of him. And I hereby make a public order, that if someone should be discovered to have hidden a writing composed by Arius, and not to have immediately brought it forward and destroyed it by fire, his penalty shall be death. As soon as he is discovered in this offence, he shall be submitted for capital punishment. ... "
Edict by Emperor Constantine against the Arians

Banjo.
14-07-2016, 08:27 PM
(14-07-2016 08:01 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Show them this, xians persecuting xians.

"In addition, if any writing composed by Arius should be found, it should be handed over to the flames, so that not only will the wickedness of his teaching be obliterated, but nothing will be left even to remind anyone of him. And I hereby make a public order, that if someone should be discovered to have hidden a writing composed by Arius, and not to have immediately brought it forward and destroyed it by fire, his penalty shall be death. As soon as he is discovered in this offence, he shall be submitted for capital punishment. ... "
Edict by Emperor Constantine against the Arians

If your medications make you crazy, it certainly doesn't show, to me. Damn, you make much more sense than most people I know, who are arguably sane. Bowing
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
14-07-2016, 08:30 PM
Wow. The videos coming out ain't pretty :/

'Murican Canadian
14-07-2016, 09:01 PM
(14-07-2016 08:27 PM)Fireball Wrote:  If your medications make you crazy, it certainly doesn't show, to me. Damn, you make much more sense than most people I know, who are arguably sane. Bowing

I've been reading Roman literature and history since I was 16. That's 36 years. As far as I am aware I read all the translations. I was beginning to study Latin when I fell ill.

I read the Greeks first, but that history is minor compared to Rome. In fact I was scared of Rome because I knew if ever I got into it, I'd never get out. They left so much. I include Rome in the east, later named by historians Byzantium. So the history dates from 750 BC to May 29 1453 AD.

I also studied much philosophy from the Greeks to the 20th century. I had time being on the road and not having a normal day job. And I read all the classic literature, Dante, Virgil, Bocaccio, Stendhal, Dumas etc etc.

Before I became ill I used to write for a satirical xian website. I could go into detail then. Now I am but a shadow of my former self.

But thank you so much. Thumbsup

Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post