Possible intervention

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2015, 08:36 AM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2015 08:42 AM by izel.)
RE: Possible intervention
It didn't go as bad as I thought Ohmy at least I'm somewhat peaking out of the closet. Thanks everyone... Heart you all

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like izel's post
14-11-2015, 09:13 AM
(14-11-2015 08:36 AM)izel Wrote:  It didn't go as bad as I thought Ohmy at least I'm somewhat peaking out of the closet. Thanks everyone... Heart you all

Do tell!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
14-11-2015, 10:29 AM
(14-11-2015 09:13 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 08:36 AM)izel Wrote:  It didn't go as bad as I thought Ohmy at least I'm somewhat peaking out of the closet. Thanks everyone... Heart you all

Do tell!

I didn't get stoned to death Laugh out load On a serious note: We just talked, they wanted to know why I'm drifting away from god. I lied a bit Tongue not a lot though.

I told them its not God I'm drifting away from, its the religion (if that makes any sense at all) I point out to my mother especially that according to our faith, either she or her entire family will burn in hell for ever and ever and ever. My mother is a former catholic, not sure if I ever mentioned this. She is Italian (not Turkish) different race Smile converted to Islam when married my father. My family don't really care rather I worship god or not, in my culture is mostly what will others say about you sort of thing. I told them I'm not interested living a life worrying what others will say or think.

One of the facts I pointed out to them is, rather I'm a muslim or not, we are still going to hell. When asked why would you think that? I told them, non of us has ever prayed as Islam demands 5 times a day prayer, Dad drinks alcohol, huge haram, non of us are covered. We stand no chance with the big guy up there.

Even though they know right and wrong, turning your back to god is still a big no no. And talking shit about god on twitter is apparently even a bigger no no.
With a promise to not talk shit on the internet Consider I was let off with warning Laugh out load

So that about sums it up. Bowing Allah akbar! fuckers

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 15 users Like izel's post
14-11-2015, 10:35 AM
(14-11-2015 10:29 AM)izel Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 09:13 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Do tell!

I didn't get stoned to death Laugh out load On a serious note: We just talked, they wanted to know why I'm drifting away from god. I lied a bit Tongue not a lot though.

I told them its not God I'm drifting away from, its the religion (if that makes any sense at all) I point out to my mother especially that according to our faith, either she or her entire family will burn in hell for ever and ever and ever. My mother is a former catholic, not sure if I ever mentioned this. She is Italian (not Turkish) different race Smile converted to Islam when married my father. My family don't really care rather I worship god or not, in my culture is mostly what will others say about you sort of thing. I told them I'm not interested living a life worrying what others will say or think.

One of the facts I pointed out to them is, rather I'm a muslim or not, we are still going to hell. When asked why would you think that? I told them, non of us has ever prayed as Islam demands 5 times a day prayer, Dad drinks alcohol, huge haram, non of us are covered. We stand no chance with the big guy up there.

Even though they know right and wrong, turning your back to god is still a big no no. And talking shit about god on twitter is apparently even a bigger no no.
With a promise to not talk shit on the internet Consider I was let off with warning Laugh out load

Thanks for sharing.

For me this Forum is where I vent all my religious stuff, I keep my FB and other social media outlets 99% free of any religious or political stuff.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
14-11-2015, 10:45 AM
(14-11-2015 10:35 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 10:29 AM)izel Wrote:  I didn't get stoned to death Laugh out load On a serious note: We just talked, they wanted to know why I'm drifting away from god. I lied a bit Tongue not a lot though.

Thanks for sharing.

For me this Forum is where I vent all my religious stuff, I keep my FB and other social media outlets 99% free of any religious or political stuff.

You sir, are smart Smile See I can't No I have to though Sad I'm going to try to shut the fuck up on Twitter. Speaking of which, I have to call my big sis. She's the tough one on this issue. Unsure

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
14-11-2015, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2015 11:17 AM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(14-11-2015 10:29 AM)izel Wrote:  I didn't get stoned to death Laugh out load On a serious note: We just talked, they wanted to know why I'm drifting away from god. I lied a bit Tongue not a lot though.

Peace be upon him, you white motherfuckers!

(14-11-2015 10:45 AM)izel Wrote:  You sir, are smart Smile See I can't No I have to though Sad I'm going to try to shut the fuck up on Twitter. Speaking of which, I have to call my big sis. She's the tough one on this issue. Unsure

How hard could it be? You've been on Twitter how long now and only now got a talking for something snarky you posted? Just transfer all that snark to over here. Allah ---praised be his name, you unbelieving bastard mongrels--- is free to frolick on Twitter, but if he plans on swimming in TTA waters, he better be prepared for snark attacks!

[Image: 6fd81db297fd3f2627e41662b97ff945.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
14-11-2015, 11:42 AM
Possible intervention
izel Wrote:Allah akbar! fuckers

I would like this on a t shirt please.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
14-11-2015, 11:53 AM
(14-11-2015 11:42 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
izel Wrote:Allah akbar! fuckers

I would like this on a t shirt please.

Depending where you live...It may be a horrible idea hahaha

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
14-11-2015, 03:48 PM
akbar fuckers I like it Smile
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
14-11-2015, 03:58 PM
[Image: 61360525.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post