Possible new Saturn moon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Possible new Saturn moon
Welcome to the forum!

I saw this yesterday, it is very cool!

Lots of nerds here to get all nerdy with. There are also geeks, dorks and dweebs. Tongue

I love that this might give more information to how the planets and moons have formed. I am currently reading up on Venus and her orbit.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2014, 12:20 PM
(16-04-2014 09:08 AM)Chas Wrote:  Thanks for the link, and welcome to TTA.

Thank you!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
16-04-2014, 12:24 PM
(16-04-2014 09:22 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Welcome to the forum!

I saw this yesterday, it is very cool!

Lots of nerds here to get all nerdy with. There are also geeks, dorks and dweebs. Tongue

I love that this might give more information to how the planets and moons have formed. I am currently reading up on Venus and her orbit.

Thanks and haha I feel right at home already Tongue and yeah very fascinating to find out how planets and moons are formed. I don't know much about Venus but it sounds interesting be sure to share what you learn Smile.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze