Possible or impossible? this is the question!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2016, 01:02 AM
RE: Possible or impossible? this is the question!
KC. Both you and your brother obviously never read Gregory of Tours. I did.

Here.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2016, 04:41 AM
(09-05-2016 11:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 08:58 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  ...I didn't learn about evolution until I was 14 and I became atheist at 12 for many other reasons
That is why I said "some atheists". I just read their testimonies(stories).
(09-05-2016 08:58 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  but the only reason someone might be swayed by this new information is because it presents a natural cause for life and our existence, no god needed.
I understand this. If you have intelligence you can govern yourself. God is not needed.
If physical elements have intelligence they can govern themselves, they can "obey" natural laws. God is not needed.
But some physical matter(elements) can not govern itself, it has no intelligence.
Why not all physical matter has intelligence?
I believe that without God's involvement physical element/physical matter can not have intelligence and can not govern itself.
But as soon as God somehow gives this intelligence to physical elements, they 'know" what they have to do. Sometimes physical elements don't govern themselves perfectly.
P.S. I am not telling you because I think you will believe me. I just share with you this to show why I have no problem to be theist.

i feel dumber after reading this.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
10-05-2016, 07:11 AM
(10-05-2016 04:41 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  i feel dumber after reading this.
that's Ok Smile

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
10-05-2016, 09:09 AM
(09-05-2016 11:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 08:58 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  ...I didn't learn about evolution until I was 14 and I became atheist at 12 for many other reasons
That is why I said "some atheists". I just read their testimonies(stories).
(09-05-2016 08:58 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  but the only reason someone might be swayed by this new information is because it presents a natural cause for life and our existence, no god needed.
I understand this. If you have intelligence you can govern yourself. Chuck Norris is not needed.
If physical elements have intelligence they can govern themselves, they can "obey" natural laws. Chuck Norris is not needed.
But some physical matter(elements) can not govern itself, it has no intelligence.
I believe that without Chuck Norris involvement physical element/physical matter can not have intelligence and can not govern itself.
But as soon as Chuck Norris somehow gives this intelligence to physical elements, they 'know" what they have to do. Sometimes physical elements don't govern themselves perfectly.
P.S. I am not telling you because I think you will believe me. I just share with you this to show why I have no problem to be theist and new convert of Chucksterism.
The beginning of your post is blasphemy and Chuck Norris isn't very forgiving . I can agree with the rest of your post.ThumbsupThumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
10-05-2016, 09:12 AM
(10-05-2016 09:09 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 11:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  That is why I said "some atheists". I just read their testimonies(stories).
I understand this. If you have intelligence you can govern yourself. Chuck Norris is not needed.
If physical elements have intelligence they can govern themselves, they can "obey" natural laws. Chuck Norris is not needed.
I believe that without Chuck Norris involvement physical element/physical matter can not have intelligence and can not govern itself.
But as soon as Chuck Norris somehow gives this intelligence to physical elements, they 'know" what they have to do. Sometimes physical elements don't govern themselves perfectly.
P.S. I am not telling you because I think you will believe me. I just share with you this to show why I have no problem to be theist and new convert of Chucksterism.
The beginning of your post is blasphemy and Chuck Norris isn't very forgiving . I can agree with the rest of your post.ThumbsupThumbsup
I love you, Leo.
You are such a great person. You make me smile or laugh every time I read your posts to me. Smile

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 2 users Like Alla's post
10-05-2016, 09:44 AM
(10-05-2016 09:12 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 09:09 AM)Leo Wrote:  The beginning of your post is blasphemy and Chuck Norris isn't very forgiving . I can agree with the rest of your post.ThumbsupThumbsup
I love you, Leo.
You are such a great person. You make me smile or laugh every time I read your posts to me. Smile

And yet you offer nothing in return.

Classic trolling.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-05-2016, 10:59 AM
(08-05-2016 11:35 AM)Alla Wrote:  I was told that biblical Adam and Eve are impossible. As a believer that they were real people I want to know why they are impossible.
Thank you.

Hey alla,
I asked you this in another thread;
Do you believe in the creation myth or do you accept evolutionary theory? If its the former, then you are treating scripture as a science book.
You responded with;
I believe that God is behind the creation. I accept evolutionary theory. I believe they don't contradict each other.

To me, this runs in contradiction with the OP.
If you accept evolutionary theory, adam and eve have no place in human history, unless of course you believe god made adam and eve from a pre-existing species, but that is not how the account in genesis spells it out.

To answer the OP, though;
Adam and Eve are impossible because magic isnt real.
Fully formed, complex creatures dont poof into existance. They come about through an extremely long and trying process.
The evidence for the origins of modern humans refute the concept of a primary pair that have no ancestors.
[+] 1 user Likes Gordon Blue's post
10-05-2016, 11:50 AM
(10-05-2016 07:11 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 04:41 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  i feel dumber after reading this.
that's Ok Smile

its really not. i should sue you for psychological abuse.
10-05-2016, 12:10 PM
(08-05-2016 12:03 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  - It doesn't make sense for a human to be made directly dirt.
- It doesn't make sense that God would build a woman from a rib.
- There's plenty on evidence pointing to us having common ancestors with other animals.
- I don't get why the story has female coming from male, when it is the other way around.
- The story just doesn't make sense at all. It fits in with fairy tale stories.
- They lived over 900 years.

I'm sure there are other things I haven't thought of.

Usually when shit is made up is to cover for the real truth, like woman made from the man's rib is a stupid fairy tale story to cover for the real truth. Another thing that many people miss out on is on the fact that this world is imperfect is because it was made in the image and likeness of those stupid animals that made this world. Their intentions were evil, they wanted us to work for them but fuck all gods.
10-05-2016, 12:14 PM
(10-05-2016 10:59 AM)Gordon Blue Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 11:35 AM)Alla Wrote:  I was told that biblical Adam and Eve are impossible. As a believer that they were real people I want to know why they are impossible.
Thank you.

Hey alla,
I asked you this in another thread;
Do you believe in the creation myth or do you accept evolutionary theory? If its the former, then you are treating scripture as a science book.
You responded with;
I believe that God is behind the creation. I accept evolutionary theory. I believe they don't contradict each other.

To me, this runs in contradiction with the OP.
If you accept evolutionary theory, adam and eve have no place in human history, unless of course you believe god made adam and eve from a pre-existing species, but that is not how the account in genesis spells it out.

To answer the OP, though;
Adam and Eve are impossible because magic isnt real.
Fully formed, complex creatures dont poof into existance. They come about through an extremely long and trying process.
The evidence for the origins of modern humans refute the concept of a primary pair that have no ancestors.

Just look at the nature of this world, we have to kill plants and animals and feed on their corpse to survive. Not to live, but to survive because we are constantly dying that is the real truth of this bullshit world. This is the real hell where all the suffering torture etc... is happening stupid christians are too blind to see that. the devils created hell is my interpretation of the bible. I don't believe in a real God I believe we become God when we free ourselves from all this bullshit.