Possible or impossible? this is the question!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Possible or impossible? this is the question!
Alla.

It does not matter what 'Dust from the ground' MIGHT mean.

A human coming from ANYTHING that is not a related ancestor is, by definition, magic.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Peebothuhul's post
08-05-2016, 06:31 PM
(08-05-2016 06:30 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Alla.

It does not matter what 'Dust from the ground' MIGHT mean.

A human coming from ANYTHING that is not a related ancestor is, by definition, magic.

^^^This^^^^
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
08-05-2016, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2016 07:02 PM by Alla.)
TO COSMICRAVEN

http://www.rexresearch.com/kindrvch/kindrvch.htm
It says that "mathematician" and scientist Anatoly Kinderevich constructed chamber.
But there was another person, who died and who actually was very good mathematician. Without this person Kinderevich didn't construct this chamber.
This mathematician was my father. He told me some things about their work.
They did accelerate decay of some samples from Chernobyl. My father told me in very simple language that acceleration of decay depends on density of time. It also had something to do with gravitation and constant of Hubble.
So, I was thinking if they(mortal men) could accelerate or slow process of plants growing, for example, is it possible that someone who claims to be powerful God couldn't do something similar?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
08-05-2016, 06:58 PM
What does the "dust of the ground" mean?

Well there's two categories of possibility.

In one category, it means what it SAYS it means. ACTUAL DUST from the ACTUAL GROUND.

In the other category, it means something OTHER than what it says it means. So for example, "dust" might mean "kumquat" and "ground" might mean "alligator" and we were all made from kumquats harvested off of alligators.

If you want to redefine all the terms from the Adam and Eve story, go ahead. But when you do that, you won't have the Adam and Eve story any more. You'll have something else. So if you want our opinion on some story, either limit the question to the actual story that we're familiar with, or spell out the OTHER story that you're asking about so we can examine it in detail.
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
08-05-2016, 07:11 PM

So, we don't know what author of the book meant when he wrote that man was formed from the dust of earth. We have no idea.

I was thinking about this: there was a man who lived 3,400 years ago and he had knowledge from God that this God formed Adam's physical body.
God showed it to him. God showed to him some science. How could that man explain the science to those who lived in his times? How could he himself understand the science?
Did God WANT men to know this science from Him? Or did God want men to figure it out on their own because they have brains and ability and it is GOOD FOR MEN to figure things outs?

P.S. what is dust of the ground? what is this organized from?

08-05-2016, 07:11 PM
(08-05-2016 06:57 PM)Alla Wrote:  TO COSMICRAVEN

http://www.rexresearch.com/kindrvch/kindrvch.htm
It says that "mathematician" and scientist Anatoly Kinderevich constructed chamber.
But there was another person, who died and who actually was very good mathematician. Without this person Kinderevich didn't construct this chamber.
This mathematician was my father. He told me some things about their work.
They did accelerate decay of some samples from Chernobyl. My father told me in very simple language that acceleration of decay depends on density of time. It also had something to do with gravitation and constant of Hubble.
So, I was thinking if they(mortal men) could accelerate or slow process of plants growing, for example, is it possible that someone who claims to be powerful God couldn't do something similar?

God is a trap. For example. Creation had to be created by a creator. Creation is therefore impossible without a creator. So the creator always existed in order to create.

If the above is true, how did this creator come to be???

It is like the snake eating it's tail.

Grow up. Or stop trolling.

One or the other.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-05-2016, 07:16 PM
(08-05-2016 07:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  God is a trap. For example. Creation had to be created by a creator. Creation is therefore impossible without a creator. So the creator always existed in order to create.

Good question. Did the author of the book tell us?

08-05-2016, 07:17 PM
(08-05-2016 07:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  ....................

So, we don't know what author of the book meant when he wrote that man was formed from the dust of earth. We have no idea.

I was thinking about this: there was a man who lived 3,400 years ago and he had knowledge from CHUCK NORRIS that this CHUCK NORRIS formed Adam's physical body.
CHUCK NORRIS showed it to him. CHUCK NORRIS showed to him some science. How could that man explain the science to those who lived in his times? How could he himself understand the science?
Did CHUCK NORRIS WANT men to know this science from Him? Or did CHUCK NORRIS want men to figure it out on their own because they have brains and ability and it is GOOD FOR MEN to figure things outs?

P.S. what is dust of the ground? what is this organized from?
Remember is all about CHUCK NORRIS.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
08-05-2016, 07:18 PM
(08-05-2016 07:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 07:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  God is a trap. For example. Creation had to be created by a creator. Creation is therefore impossible without a creator. So the creator always existed in order to create.

You know the answer. Stop pretending you don't know.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
08-05-2016, 07:19 PM
(08-05-2016 07:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  

I said "Stop trolling."

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.