Post 1 thread 1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: Post 1 thread 1
The question makes assumptions, and is in all likelihood faulty. It's like asking someone, "Why do ducks hate Mexico?". Do we know that ducks hate Mexico? Can ducks even hate? Why does the question assume that capacity and condition?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
05-02-2014, 02:49 PM
Fear not. Drippy will invent some asinine answer.

Ask him about Tyre, Lebanon.

[Image: tyreleb.jpg]

He'll tell you that it was covered by the waves just like his stupid bible claims!

[Image: reality.jpg?imgmax=800]
06-02-2014, 05:34 AM
(05-02-2014 02:20 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Can ducks even hate?

I don't know about ducks, but I've seen and heard reports that crows and ravens tend to hold grudges against specific people.
Can that count?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-02-2014, 06:57 AM

You best believe

[Image: 9c9d58cf2a3f90df165d89eabd661e7f.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
06-02-2014, 07:56 AM
Welcome to the forum Drich. I've read much of what you have written here so far, and I'm fairly certain I don't like you.

And before you get all "atheist blah blah theist blah blah"...no. I like and love plenty of theists.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
06-02-2014, 08:58 AM
(06-02-2014 07:56 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Welcome to the forum Drich. I've read much of what you have written here so far, and I'm fairly certain I don't like you.

And before you get all "atheist blah blah theist blah blah"...no. I like and love plenty of theists.

...and we haven't even got to the 'heavy' stuff yet.. When it is all said and done you will be certain.
06-02-2014, 09:01 AM
(06-02-2014 08:58 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 07:56 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Welcome to the forum Drich. I've read much of what you have written here so far, and I'm fairly certain I don't like you.

...and we haven't even got to the 'heavy' stuff yet.. When it is all said and done you will be certain.

What makes you think you'll survive that far?
lol

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
06-02-2014, 09:09 AM
(06-02-2014 08:58 AM)Drich Wrote:  ...and we haven't even got to the 'heavy' stuff yet.. When it is all said and done you will be certain.

Says Mr. Minus Eleven and dropping fast.
How many people EXACTLY has he converted on AF ?
Oh wait. None.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
06-02-2014, 04:06 PM
(06-02-2014 05:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

I don't know about ducks, but I've seen and heard reports that crows and ravens tend to hold grudges against specific people.
Can that count?

No, but I hate you...specifically. And that does. Thumbsup

06-02-2014, 10:25 PM
(06-02-2014 09:01 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 08:58 AM)Drich Wrote:  ...and we haven't even got to the 'heavy' stuff yet.. When it is all said and done you will be certain.

What makes you think you'll survive that far?
lol

You were a member of CF.com right or was that another Sabrina?

5000 post there (which is more difficult than it is here because of the rules and restrictions) which means I can play by the rules

4500 posts on AF.org and still counting (they were a lot tougher on me than you guys were.) on my thread no1 post no 1 I did there I think I got 8 pages of hate mail before I could respond to any of them.. This place is tame, plus it seems you guys are better mannered and alittle more respectful right out of the gate. While I do have more fans over there than I do here, I still like this place, and I am beginning to like a few of the members.
[+] 1 user Likes Drich's post