Post 1 thread 1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Post 1 thread 1
(03-02-2014 01:24 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 01:21 AM)Drich Wrote:  It's a double edged sword.

I harbor no I'll will, but I also give no quarter.

NO! ... I HAVE BEEN DESTROYED! Big Grin
What that means is yes I have no trouble at laughing at myself, nor do I have any issue laughing at anyone else either.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Drich's post
03-02-2014, 01:29 AM
(03-02-2014 01:26 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 01:22 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Oh yeah? Well you haven't even touched my steps question! TREMBLE AT MY INTELLECTUAL CHALLENGE THEIST! Smile .... I have more when you have finished quaking in fear! ... Like THIS!

Question 2.
Where do flies sleep?

Question 3.
Why is orange jam called marmalade? (I actually know the answer to that, I asked some smart arse before and he actually knew) hahaha

Let me save us both some time. Google.com this link is where I am going to get the non biblical questions you ask that I don't know off the top of my head. All you got to do is type in the very question you just asked me and click search, and bam! It give you a bunch of answers

You cheat! Big Grin

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
03-02-2014, 10:12 AM
Welcome aboard. Smile

Fairly well versed in terms of religious beliefs but if something comes along I'll keep you in mind.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
03-02-2014, 10:35 AM
We're his ministry, dudes. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-02-2014, 10:43 AM
(03-02-2014 10:35 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  We're his ministry, dudes. Dodgy

Can we get to minion stage without adopting religion? I really don't want to be ministered to.

I don't need to be lead minion (should there be such a thing) but maybe on of the cabal of minion leaders would be cool. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
03-02-2014, 11:13 AM
(03-02-2014 10:43 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 10:35 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  We're his ministry, dudes. Dodgy

Can we get to minion stage without adopting religion? I really don't want to be ministered to.

I don't need to be lead minion (should there be such a thing) but maybe on of the cabal of minion leaders would be cool. Drinking Beverage

No need to lead.

We can just sit at the back with our cheese (or upside down dogs or whatever we decide to use later).

Yes

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
03-02-2014, 05:59 PM
(03-02-2014 12:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  I am dan, I am a Christian. I am here to answer any biblically based questions about Christianity or God that anyone may have.

I am quite familiar with the forum format, I am a member of several other forums Christian and atheist. I learn of this forum when a shared member posted a link from here to AF.org when I looked I saw some familiar names and avatars. So I thought I'd join.

Welcome bro.
[+] 1 user Likes Lion IRC's post
03-02-2014, 08:10 PM
Drippy is as welcome as a piranha in a hot tub.

[Image: reality.jpg?imgmax=800]
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
03-02-2014, 08:16 PM
(03-02-2014 01:13 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 01:06 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I'm always miffed that AF.org doesn't have our coffee emoticon.

Our coffee emoticon is the shit. Drinking Beverage

I though that strange too. Cf.com has one just like it and so does an atheist and a Christian. Something. I wonder how one site gets or shares these emotes.

To tell the truth I never like af's wink smiley. It use to be a staple for me, but I rarly use it anymore.. Oh, good this site has the same one.

Depends on the site. Normally they're using a forum CMS (google it), and depending on the CMS you can either download (paid or free) emoticon packs or make your own. Done even allow you to link to others for gifs and stuff like that.

Just passing on useless knowledge you don't need but asked about...you're welcome Drinking Beverage

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
03-02-2014, 08:18 PM
(03-02-2014 05:59 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 12:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  I am dan, I am a Christian. I am here to answer any biblically based questions about Christianity or God that anyone may have.

I am quite familiar with the forum format, I am a member of several other forums Christian and atheist. I learn of this forum when a shared member posted a link from here to AF.org when I looked I saw some familiar names and avatars. So I thought I'd join.

Welcome bro.
I really dig your negative reps. You must be doing a good job! Are you on CF or AF?