Post 1 thread 1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Post 1 thread 1
(03-02-2014 09:34 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 08:18 PM)Drich Wrote:  I really dig your negative reps. You must be doing a good job! Are you on CF or AF?

I wish I could give some Censored Reps but sadly I can only receive.

I had a dummy spit and left AF.org. A couple of new Mods over there need to reconsider why they.....nevermind!

[Image: Crying-baby.jpg]

Welcome to the forum. Big Grin

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 12:03 AM
(03-02-2014 11:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 12:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  I am dan, I am a Christian. I am here to answer any biblically based questions about Christianity or God that anyone may have.

I am quite familiar with the forum format, I am a member of several other forums Christian and atheist. I learn of this forum when a shared member posted a link from here to AF.org when I looked I saw some familiar names and avatars. So I thought I'd join.

What exactly qualifies you to discuss ancient Near Eastern literature ?

And what sort of delusion makes you think that anyone here actually has a serious "question" for you? Arrogant hubris much?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
04-02-2014, 03:39 AM
(03-02-2014 12:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  I am dan, I am a Christian. I am here to answer any biblically based questions about Christianity or God that anyone may have.

Welcome.

What denomination, if any, are you?
What do you believe and why do you believe it?

More so what qualifies you to answer "biblically based" questions?

Even more importantly, what motivates you to think that people who would have such questions would be found at an atheist forum? Consider

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
04-02-2014, 04:04 AM
(04-02-2014 03:39 AM)Kestrel Wrote:  Even more importantly, what motivates you to think that people who would have such questions would be found at an atheist forum? Consider

We're all just hangin' around waitin' for someone to save us dontcherknow ? Meantime we pass the time by corrupting the weaker varieties of Christian and indoctrinating ourselves against the power of the Lawd. 'Cos that's how we roll Drinking Beverage

Welcome to ye olde forum Dan the Christian Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
04-02-2014, 05:26 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2014 03:05 PM by Free Thought.)

I am quite familiar with the forum format, I am a member of several other forums Christian and atheist. I learn of this forum when a shared member posted a link from here to AF.org when I looked I saw some familiar names and avatars. So I thought I'd join.

So..

If I have a boy and a girl and want to sell them into slavery, remind me, how much does the Bible say I should get for either of them? and how exactly can I go about this God-approved business venture? Consider

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
04-02-2014, 08:47 PM
(04-02-2014 12:03 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 11:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What exactly qualifies you to discuss ancient Near Eastern literature ?

And what sort of delusion makes you think that anyone here actually has a serious "question" for you? Arrogant hubris much?

Actually sport I'm doing pretty good with your peers. Are you so out of touch with the members of this board or have you simply denied the truth?
04-02-2014, 08:56 PM
Doing pretty good?

Drippy. You're the class clown at AF.org.

[Image: reality.jpg?imgmax=800]
04-02-2014, 08:57 PM
(04-02-2014 03:39 AM)Kestrel Wrote:  

Welcome.

What denomination, if any, are you?
I'm a non denominational Christian.

Quote:What do you believe and why do you believe it?
What? Among other things Jesus Christ is Lord. Why? The bible tells me so..

Quote:More so what qualifies you to answer "biblically based" questions?
i have a bible, and the desire to do so.Tongue duh..

Quote:Even more importantly, what motivates you to think that people who would have such questions would be found at an atheist forum? Consider
if the 'people' at an atheist forum had all the answers they wanted about God they would not be at an Atheist Forums.
[+] 1 user Likes Drich's post
04-02-2014, 08:59 PM
(04-02-2014 04:04 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-02-2014 03:39 AM)Kestrel Wrote:  Even more importantly, what motivates you to think that people who would have such questions would be found at an atheist forum? Consider

We're all just hangin' around waitin' for someone to save us dontcherknow ? Meantime we pass the time by corrupting the weaker varieties of Christian and indoctrinating ourselves against the power of the Lawd. 'Cos that's how we roll Drinking Beverage

Welcome to ye olde forum Dan the Christian Smile

Thank you!
04-02-2014, 09:00 PM
(04-02-2014 08:56 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Doing pretty good?

Drippy. You're the class clown at AF.org.

Rolleyes