Post 1 thread 1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: Post 1 thread 1
(04-02-2014 05:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 12:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  I am dan, I am a Christian. I am here to answer any biblically based questions about Christianity or God that anyone may have.

I am quite familiar with the forum format, I am a member of several other forums Christian and atheist. I learn of this forum when a shared member posted a link from here to AF.org when I looked I saw some familiar names and avatars. So I thought I'd join.

So..

If I have a boy and a girl and want to sell them into slavery, remind me, how much does the Bible say I should get for either of them? and how exactly can I go about this God-approved business venture? Consider
If your not an Old Testament Jew you might have some trouble doing that with God's blessing..

Are you familiar with the differences between the old and New Testament?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 09:05 PM
(04-02-2014 09:00 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(04-02-2014 08:56 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Doing pretty good?

Drippy. You're the class clown at AF.org.

Rolleyes

I hope I don't get in trouble over there for all the pictures of chicken wings I plan to post.

Shy
04-02-2014, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2014 09:46 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(04-02-2014 08:47 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(04-02-2014 12:03 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  And what sort of delusion makes you think that anyone here actually has a serious "question" for you? Arrogant hubris much?

Actually sport I'm doing pretty good with your peers. Are you so out of touch with the members of this board or have you simply denied the truth?

LMAO. You actually think you are "doing pretty well here" Mr. Instant -5 ?
You didn't answer the fucking question. Nice try at deflection. I asked you what qualifies you, not what your deluded perceptions are.
There was no Exodus. There was no Adam and Eve in the garden, there actually were no Patriarchs, and there certainly was no Noah. Clearly this Drich idiot has no clue what is well known to archaeologists and scholars.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-02-2014, 09:48 PM
(04-02-2014 12:03 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  And what sort of delusion makes you think that anyone here actually has a serious "question" for you? Arrogant hubris much?

Hey Drich,
I notice theres two serious questions being asked by the guy who says youre deluded if you think anyone is gonna ask you any questions?
Banana_zorro
[+] 1 user Likes Lion IRC's post
04-02-2014, 09:56 PM
(04-02-2014 09:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(04-02-2014 08:47 PM)Drich Wrote:  Actually sport I'm doing pretty good with your peers. Are you so out of touch with the members of this board or have you simply denied the truth?

LMAO. You actually think you are "doing pretty well here" Mr. Instant -5 ?
You didn't answer the fucking question. Nice try at deflection. I asked you what qualifies you, not what your deluded perceptions are.
There was no Exodus. There was no Adam and Eve in the garden, there actually were no Patriarchs, and there certainly was no Noah. Clearly this Drich idiot has no clue what is well known to archaeologists and scholars.

I agree with you on all of the above Bucky, apart from one thing ...

-6 Drinking Beverage

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
04-02-2014, 10:27 PM
(04-02-2014 09:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  LMAO. You actually think you are "doing pretty well here" Mr. Instant -5 ?
I'm a Christian in an atheist forum. If I got positive reviews , then their would be cause for concern. As it is. Neutral and negative reviews, means I am not willing to compromise myself for the sake of your popularity-o-meter. So yes I do think I am doing pretty well considering the range of topics I have covered.

Quote:You didn't answer the fucking question.
but I thought you said... Never mind I am glad to answer even your questions.

Quote:Nice try at deflection. I asked you what qualifies you, not what your deluded perceptions are.
Explain the difference. I'm not sure what you mean to say here.

Quote:There was no Exodus. There was no Adam and Eve in the garden, there actually were no Patriarchs, and there certainly was no Noah. Clearly this Drich idiot has no clue what is well known to archaeologists and scholars.

i think you confusing yourself. None of these things have been discussed in this thread.
04-02-2014, 10:28 PM
(04-02-2014 09:05 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(04-02-2014 09:00 PM)Drich Wrote:  Rolleyes

I hope I don't get in trouble over there for all the pictures of chicken wings I plan to post.

Shy

I don't know what this means
04-02-2014, 10:53 PM
(04-02-2014 10:28 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(04-02-2014 09:05 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I hope I don't get in trouble over there for all the pictures of chicken wings I plan to post.

Shy

I don't know what this means

AF.org
04-02-2014, 10:56 PM
(04-02-2014 10:27 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(04-02-2014 09:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  LMAO. You actually think you are "doing pretty well here" Mr. Instant -5 ?
I'm a Christian in an atheist forum. If I got positive reviews , then their would be cause for concern. As it is. Neutral and negative reviews, means I am not willing to compromise myself for the sake of your popularity-o-meter. So yes I do thave am doing pretty well considering the range of topics I have covered.

Quote:You didn't answer the fucking question.
but I thought you said... Never mind I am glad to answer even your questions.

Quote:Nice try at deflection. I asked you what qualifies you, not what your deluded perceptions are.
Explain the difference. I'm not sure what you mean to say here.

Quote:There was no Exodus. There was no Adam and Eve in the garden, there actually were no Patriarchs, and there certainly was no Noah. Clearly this Drich idiot has no clue what is well known to archaeologists and scholars.

i think you confusing yourself. None of these things have been discussed in this thread.

You are not doing well. We also don't neg rep people just because they're theists. KC has crazy high rep and to my knowledge does not compromise on his theology but puts himself across intelligently and accepts all of our doubts and counter arguments as legitimate.

You are getting neg rep because you have set forth a moronic and preposterous diatribe of fundamentalist cosmic babble. Trying to square legitimate, peer tested and proven scientific study with an unfounded disproven catalogue of bronze age mythology. ... I propose that I could take almost any work of fiction and combine it with any legitimate scientific theory and make it sound like theology on surface glance. This is all you have done here. You have deluded yourself in to believing your ideas are plausible and shown you will not be moved. Therefore engaging you seriously is insulting to ones own intelligence. First of all, you need to prove the truth, accuracy and validity of the Bible before you can use it as a foundation for your *cough* theory? ... Your whole theory is the fundamentalist babblings of a loon with the equivalent quality parallel of hanging a chimpanzees finger painting next to the mona lisa. To reiterate, you are not 'doing well'.

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 2 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
04-02-2014, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2014 11:24 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(04-02-2014 10:27 PM)Drich Wrote:  I'm a Christian in an atheist forum. If I got positive reviews , then their would be cause for concern. As it is. Neutral and negative reviews, means I am not willing to compromise myself for the sake of your popularity-o-meter. So yes I do think I am doing pretty well considering the range of topics I have covered.

Wrong. We woud respect someone who was actually informed about the subject he attempted to speak about. It's not a matter of "compromise". It's a matter of basic education. You have no clue what you're trying to discuss. tThe things you say were debunked by scholars YEARS AND YEARS ago. You lack even a basic education in the Bible and ancient Near Eastern archaeology and literature.

(04-02-2014 10:27 PM)Drich Wrote:  Explain the difference. I'm not sure what you mean to say here.

Seriously ? Seriously ?

(04-02-2014 10:27 PM)Drich Wrote:  I think you confusing yourself. None of these things have been discussed in this thread.

I see. More attempted evasion. I see you are unable to discuss what you offered to in your intro. This IS your well known common behavior in AF. Evasion at all costs.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post