Post Conspiracy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2010, 12:50 AM
RE: Post Conspiracy
The worst thing was,
While i believed in conspiracy theories I didn't want to fight the illuminati , I wanted to join them , any way possible.I was convinced of global depopulation and wanted to join to be protected , no matter how horrible the "achievements" of the iluminati.It's not that different I guess from how people would do anything to avoid hell , but I can't help but feel like I'm a monster ...
It was only in my head , I never did anything wrong but now that I think about it , it horrifies me , what am I truly capable of ?!
I am my own worst fear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2010, 01:07 AM
We all are. Everyone is in danger of being turned into monsters. That is why religions and dynamic leaders are so dangerous. Most people don't stand by their own moral code, they follow the moral code of those that influence them. I believe that the rate of perversion by a strong leader is 96% of those (s)he has direct access to as a leader. This percentage is based on psycological experiments that I have read about.
12-12-2010, 03:51 AM
To be honest , sometimes I feel guilty when I am not angry enough about the atrocities that take place around the world...but that's another story.

It's easy and comfortable to follow , it's hard to lead , especially when it comes to morality and especially if your world view was black and white until then.

By the way please provide some links if you can , those articles may prove a good read.
12-12-2010, 07:30 PM
It is hard to walk your own walk without following or leading. it means you are out of step with the majority.

http://godisimaginary.com/index.htm

http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

http://www.darrellwconder.com/satanlie.html

http://www.evilbible.com/common_lies.htm

I don't have anything on the Illuminati since I thought they where just another myth. They existed, as I now know, but the myth about them obscures the real facts.
12-12-2010, 11:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2010 11:57 PM by gaglamesh731.)
It's not the myth of the illuminati that's the problem , it's that when I thought they were real , I would have done anything to join them no matter how horrible.

Good links btw.

Now I constantly worry about what atrocities I might be capable of.I never did anything wrong , but what COULD I do ? What's keeping me moral and sane ? Why do I behave properly ?
It's a big shock.
To be honest , I realize I am applying the conspiracy mindset to myself.
I am the world and the illuminati is my dark side so to speak.
I am paranoid by a myth but this time I can't debunk it so easily because it's inside me.
14-12-2010, 02:06 AM
Now that you are aware of what you might have done, you are better prepared to deal with such a situation now. We learn more from adversity than anything else. To look back and realize that you didn't commit any crimes against anyone, but could have, will make you aware of the things that can be a trigger you and you can avoid those things. You are far less likely to repeat that episode now, because you really don't want to go there.
14-12-2010, 10:08 PM

(12-12-2010 01:07 AM)No J. Wrote:  We all are. Everyone is in danger of being turned into monsters. That is why religions and dynamic leaders are so dangerous. Most people don't stand by their own moral code, they follow the moral code of those that influence them. I believe that the rate of perversion by a strong leader is 96% of those (s)he has direct access to as a leader. This percentage is based on psycological experiments that I have read about.

Very well said.
Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2010, 07:21 AM
Feeling better about myself.
Thanks No J.
16-12-2010, 01:48 AM
You are welcome, Galgamesh731.

Thanks Athnostic.
17-12-2010, 12:24 AM
Anyone else ever buy into some conspiracy ?