Post Conspiracy
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2010, 04:33 AM
RE: Post Conspiracy
I still get a bit of a rush when someone mentions UFOs or Cover up. There is still a need I think to search for the truth, however where to start is the main problem. In today’s world there are way too many conspiracy theories, perhaps that’s a conspiracy theory in itself, the more you get the more people get confused.

When this whole Wikileaks scandal broke a few weeks ago now, I had high hopes for Julian Assage and so did a lot of other people. We were all hoping he would leak something that would even make the most diehard conspiracy theorists sit up and say ‘Wow I didn’t know that’ But it all turned out to be smoke and mirrors, he had no ace up his sleeve. I’ve been keeping up with the leaks, and have to admit they are getting boring now, just political chit chat and nothing else.
Assume nothing, question everything.
Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2010, 12:12 PM
RE: Post Conspiracy
True , in the time it takes to research and debunk any given conspiracy theory 10 more pop up.It's almost impossible to keep track. Most can easily be explained away if you look at scientific papers/journals and notice how poorly facts are reported in conspiracies but some are harder to disprove.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply