Post Election Thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: Post Election Thoughts
(10-12-2012 12:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-12-2012 11:59 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Do you agree with me being put in jail for not paying for services that you support?
That is not a rational question. It matters not what I or you support as far as being subject to the law.

If you don't pay your lawful taxes, you will be subject to lawful penalties. This is what happens in a society that has agreed to be governed by laws.

If you don't like the laws, work to change them.
Well, it is, since you are telling me to get out of where I was born. I never was asked to agree to the government practices, nobody handed me a contract before I was born to tell me If I'd like to live in this state. And I refuse to accept that people will make decisions on my behalf before I am even born, I mean, that is crazy.

Coincidently I am going into politics next year for European Parliament, to hopefully reduce some of the state violence and soften international trade regulations.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 12:16 PM
(10-12-2012 12:11 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(10-12-2012 12:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  That is not a rational question. It matters not what I or you support as far as being subject to the law.

If you don't pay your lawful taxes, you will be subject to lawful penalties. This is what happens in a society that has agreed to be governed by laws.

If you don't like the laws, work to change them.
Well, it is, since you are telling me to get out of where I was born. I never was asked to agree to the government practices, nobody handed me a contract before I was born to tell me If I'd like to live in this state. And I refuse to accept that people will make decisions on my behalf before I am even born, I mean, that is crazy.

Coincidently I am going into politics next year for European Parliament, to hopefully reduce some of the state violence and soften international trade regulations.
Please tell me you are not European. I will have to leave the continent, then.

You personally are going to reduce the state violence? Do let me know how that works out for you.

And if you refuse to accept people making decisions for you, then you have no right to any of the services your country provides. None. Because they exist exactly because of those decisions taken without your all-important approval.

EDIT: And I was the one who told you to leave the place you were born, not Chas.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
10-12-2012, 12:16 PM
(10-12-2012 12:16 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(10-12-2012 12:11 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Well, it is, since you are telling me to get out of where I was born. I never was asked to agree to the government practices, nobody handed me a contract before I was born to tell me If I'd like to live in this state. And I refuse to accept that people will make decisions on my behalf before I am even born, I mean, that is crazy.

Please tell me you are not European. I will have to leave the continent, then.

You personally are going to reduce the state violence? Do let me know how that works out for you.

And if you refuse to accept people making decisions for you, then you have no right to any of the services your country provides. None. Because they exist exactly because of those decisions taken without your all-important approval.
Get therapy.
10-12-2012, 12:18 PM
(10-12-2012 12:16 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(10-12-2012 12:16 PM)Vera Wrote:  Please tell me you are not European. I will have to leave the continent, then.

Get therapy.
Exactly how stupid are you?

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
10-12-2012, 02:24 PM
(10-12-2012 12:11 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Well, it is, since you are telling me to get out of where I was born. I never was asked to agree to the government practices, nobody handed me a contract before I was born to tell me If I'd like to live in this state.
You seem to be advocating for leaving your origin of birth more than anyone else here. Of course, you could say the same damn thing no matter which country you were born in, and you could say the same damn thing no matter which country you moved to.

Get over it chump. The world has existed before you have and your needs aren't more important than society's as a whole. If you think your ideas would benefit society as a whole, then like others have said, work to incorporate them through whatever means you can. The system can be shaped and molded. Everybody here has accepted the inevitable fact that they are born into a world whose conditions were not of their choosing, but they aren't going to be a child like you and throw a temper tantrum over not having been able to craft the previous rules and customs themselves. We all have our turn to leave our mark.

Actually, you can craft the rules and customs to your choosing if you know how to play the system, hell even if that means completely rearranging and restructuring it. How do you do that? By wiping the sand out of your vagina and fighting for the implementation of your ideas. Stop bitching about not having been there when societies first formed thousands of years ago where you could have guided their transformations over the millennium like a play set of lincoln logs. You are a human, not a god, and we are all in this together.

Quote: And I refuse to accept that people will make decisions on my behalf before I am even born, I mean, that is crazy.
That is one of the most childishly narcissistic statements I have every come across. They made it on behalf of society as a whole, not strictly for you. You are not the center of the universe. Grow the fuck up, honestly.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
10-12-2012, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2012 02:41 PM by Logica Humano.)
(10-12-2012 11:23 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(10-12-2012 11:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  You get thrown in jail for breaking the law. Like I said, if you don't like the laws, there are mechanisms for change.
Right, but then I would be infringing on other people If I make laws for stuff I want. As I said, I don't want guns pointed at anyone.
Have you just discovered how the world operates? If you knew the slightest thing about government and politics, you'd employ a decisive argument to persuade people in favor of your policy. You have to convince the public that your policy would benefit them. But, what I find most fascinating about your ignorance is how willful you are in it. You persist in this childish delusion that society is here for you. I don't know how old you are, what you do for a living, or who you claim to be, but you have a lot to learn. When forming a world view, one requires a precise temperance of idealism and cynicism.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post
10-12-2012, 09:10 PM
(10-12-2012 12:16 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(10-12-2012 12:11 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Well, it is, since you are telling me to get out of where I was born. I never was asked to agree to the government practices, nobody handed me a contract before I was born to tell me If I'd like to live in this state. And I refuse to accept that people will make decisions on my behalf before I am even born, I mean, that is crazy.

Please tell me you are not European.
He's from London.

Quote:Have you just discovered how the world operates?

He's 19. He has had some college education.

Quote:I don't know how old you are

Like I just said (which you didn't know because I haven't posted this post yet) he's 19.

Quote:what you do for a living

He wants to own his own business and he enjoys and I assume also wants to do for a living, invest in the stock market.

Quote:or who you claim to be

He claims to be a 19 year old man (even though 19 is still considered teenager and not man but whatever) with an athletic body type. Apparently he is 6'1", Caucasian Pisces with Brown hair.

If you're interested ladies, he is single and is looking for a women companion. He has a pet cat who likes to hide behind his computer. His interests include economics, psychology, philosophy, animals and staying in shape.
His ideal companion would be physically and mentally fit, hilarious, intelligent and have a fantastic attitude (how on earth is this guy single with such basic criteria as that?).

@FZUMedia, how about those crazy squirrels eh? Oh and I thought I'd answer a few questions for you, save you some time so you can drink more of that orange juice and dilute it with water so said person will never know you drank their orange juice (genius btw).

Just when you thought Muffs couldn't get weirder, now he stalks people...

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
11-12-2012, 04:13 AM
I am younger than him, yet I understand the system at which society operates at a greater degree?

[Image: tumblr_mdwk1bt2hX1rq3o8k.gif]

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
11-12-2012, 04:26 AM
(11-12-2012 04:13 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I am younger than him, yet I understand the system at which society operates at a greater degree?

[Image: tumblr_mdwk1bt2hX1rq3o8k.gif]
Yes.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
11-12-2012, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2012 05:49 AM by FZUMedia.)
(10-12-2012 02:35 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(10-12-2012 11:23 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Right, but then I would be infringing on other people If I make laws for stuff I want. As I said, I don't want guns pointed at anyone.
Have you just discovered how the world operates? If you knew the slightest thing about government and politics, you'd employ a decisive argument to persuade people in favor of your policy. You have to convince the public that your policy would benefit them. But, what I find most fascinating about your ignorance is how willful you are in it. You persist in this childish delusion that society is here for you. I don't know how old you are, what you do for a living, or who you claim to be, but you have a lot to learn. When forming a world view, one requires a precise temperance of idealism and cynicism.
I want less state violence, less subsidies and government regulations, I have knowledge in political theory and economics but I am not sure what the level of competence people are to such topics on this forum- so I come from this topic in rational self interest.

If I am ignorant in my statements, surely you can point out what logical errors I have made? Nothing I have said is logically incorrect, so I am not sure how one can call me an idealist- It's not an idea- it's got nothing to do with me, it's just facts. Putting a child in almost half a million in debt before he/she is even born is immoral by any objective measure. And using violence to get people to pay for things that you think will benefit them is purely evil and I will fight people like you to defend my child's future.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Zealand politics, who's pumped for this years election? earmuffs 69 671 26-06-2014 12:10 AM
Last Post: earmuffs
  Jane Elliot and deconstructing post-racial society BrokenQuill92 0 128 23-12-2013 12:01 AM
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  "Just wars are the exception, not the rule." Thoughts? PoolBoyG 15 435 15-11-2013 03:27 PM
Last Post: ClydeLee
Bug I want your thoughts and opinions on this video: PoolBoyG 42 959 24-09-2013 06:38 AM
Last Post: Chas
  Australian Federal Election 2013 Hafnof 1 135 28-08-2013 05:39 PM
Last Post: bemore
  What to do if the losing side of the election doesn't want to play ball. I and I 1 321 17-04-2013 02:04 PM
Last Post: earmuffs
  Post Tax Day statistics and infographics on Taxes TheBeardedDude 5 305 17-04-2013 06:00 AM
Last Post: Full Circle