Post Here and I Will Not Give My Opinion of You, Unless I think You're a Douche.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2012, 08:23 PM
RE: Post Here and I Will Not Give My Opinion of You, Unless I think You're a Douche.
(29-10-2012 08:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 06:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I'll bite...be nicer than Stark was... Sadcryface

Possibly married to a douche, but not a douche.

Not possibly...definitely... Weeping

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2012, 08:26 PM
RE: Post Here and I Will Not Give My Opinion of You, Unless I think You're a Douche.
So where's your post about yourself, then? Sleepy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
29-10-2012, 08:29 PM
So, instead of playing a really boring game of Russian Roulette, why don't you just starting trashing the people you think are douches. Otherwise we may be here a while. Assuming I'm not on your douche list yet. Actually, come to think of it, this post may be the one that makes me the douche Consider

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
29-10-2012, 08:29 PM
Is the douche-o-meter broken again?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
29-10-2012, 08:34 PM
(29-10-2012 08:29 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  So, instead of playing a really boring game of Russian Roulette, why don't you just starting trashing the people you think are douches. Otherwise we may be here a while. Assuming I'm not on your douche list yet. Actually, come to think of it, this post may be the one that makes me the douche Consider

Possible douche alert.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
29-10-2012, 08:35 PM
(29-10-2012 08:26 PM)aurora Wrote:  So where's your post about yourself, then? Sleepy

I thought that was assumed. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-10-2012, 10:10 PM
It's obious that Erx douches twice a day. He wants to make sure his shit don't stink.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 2 users Like Lilith Pride's post
29-10-2012, 10:26 PM
(29-10-2012 10:10 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  It's obious that Erx douches twice a day. He wants to make sure his shit don't stink.

Not a douche, but is a Slayer of Douches. Drinking Beverage

~Izel
29-10-2012, 10:27 PM
(29-10-2012 08:26 PM)aurora Wrote:  So where's your post about yourself, then? Sleepy

Is the mother of a sometimes douche. Hug

~Izel
29-10-2012, 10:28 PM
(29-10-2012 10:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 10:10 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  It's obious that Erx douches twice a day. He wants to make sure his shit don't stink.

Not a douche, but is a Slayer of Douches. Drinking Beverage

A Douche Slayer Sooth Sayer

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post