Post Here and I Will Not Give My Opinion of You, Unless I think You're a Douche.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2012, 09:51 AM
RE: Post Here and I Will Not Give My Opinion of You, Unless I think You're a Douche.
Is this the quantum physics thread?? If so, I'm wearing blue underroos. Wink

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like k37713's post
30-10-2012, 09:58 AM
RE: Post Here and I Will Not Give My Opinion of You, Unless I think You're a Douche.
(30-10-2012 09:51 AM)k37713 Wrote:  Is this the quantum physics thread?? If so, I'm wearing blue underroos. Wink

Not a douche, but has dated several. Might consider douching out the douches. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
30-10-2012, 10:06 AM
(30-10-2012 09:51 AM)k37713 Wrote:  Is this the quantum physics thread?? If so, I'm wearing blue underroos. Wink

Pictures or it ain't so. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
30-10-2012, 11:22 AM
(30-10-2012 10:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  

Pictures or it ain't so. Drinking Beverage

Seconded.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
30-10-2012, 02:33 PM
(30-10-2012 11:22 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 10:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  Pictures or it ain't so. Drinking Beverage

Seconded.

The motion carries.

30-10-2012, 03:07 PM
I'll be sure to ignore this thread for a while then...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Douche has never come to my mind for anyone here, to tell the truth. Entertainment, maybe. Never the D word.
30-10-2012, 03:25 PM
(30-10-2012 03:15 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Douche has never come to my mind for anyone here, to tell the truth. Entertainment, maybe. Never the D word.

Not a douche. Has love for all of God's creatures.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
30-10-2012, 08:44 PM
One douche is another's delight? How else could we all even bother?
30-10-2012, 09:34 PM
(30-10-2012 08:44 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  One douche is another's delight? How else could we all even bother?

Ah, SeƱor Woof. So nice of you to drop by.

~Izel