Post Here and I Will Not Give My Opinion of You, Unless I think You're a Douche.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2013, 04:16 PM
Post Here and I Will Not Give My Opinion of You, Unless I think You're a Douche.
Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: Post Here and I Will Not Give My Opinion of You, Unless I think You're a Douche.
(29-10-2012 07:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I have stronger words about Hughsie, though.

You just want to wake up one morning, romantically curled up next to his chest. He'll kiss you on the forehead and you'll flutter your eyes in the sunlight as you sleepily gaze into his eyes. Your fingers tracing his skin, his knuckles softly graze your shoulder as he smiles down at you. He's already started the coffee for you in the kitchen, and cracked the blinds so the sunlight would peak into the room, just so you'd wake up comfortable. It was always the smallest things he did for you that caused you to fall in love with him...

Blush
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
18-07-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: Post Here and I Will Not Give My Opinion of You, Unless I think You're a Douche.
(18-07-2013 06:36 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  You just want to wake up one morning, romantically curled up next to his chest. He'll kiss you on the forehead and you'll flutter your eyes in the sunlight as you sleepily gaze into his eyes. Your fingers tracing his skin, his knuckles softly graze your shoulder as he smiles down at you. He's already started the coffee for you in the kitchen, and cracked the blinds so the sunlight would peak into the room, just so you'd wake up comfortable. It was always the smallest things he did for you that caused you to fall in love with him...

Blush

You're right Ferdy, we need a vomit smiley! [Image: oregonian_vomit.gif]

Besides, I think I've got enough forum members vying for my love right now without adding another one into the mix. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
18-07-2013, 06:48 PM
[Image: smiley-cool20.gif]

Where did you get that vomit smiley, Hughsie?

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
18-07-2013, 06:50 PM
(18-07-2013 06:48 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  [Image: smiley-cool20.gif]

Where did you get that vomit smiley, Hughsie?

Google. Google is the answer to all life's questions. [Image: bth_meditationf.gif]

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
18-07-2013, 08:33 PM
(18-07-2013 06:36 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 07:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I have stronger words about Hughsie, though.

You just want to wake up one morning, romantically curled up next to his chest. He'll kiss you on the forehead and you'll flutter your eyes in the sunlight as you sleepily gaze into his eyes. Your fingers tracing his skin, his knuckles softly graze your shoulder as he smiles down at you. He's already started the coffee for you in the kitchen, and cracked the blinds so the sunlight would peak into the room, just so you'd wake up comfortable. It was always the smallest things he did for you that caused you to fall in love with him...

Blush

Been there done that.

Next?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-07-2013, 07:15 AM
Why bother? I already know that you think I'm a douche. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-07-2013, 09:03 AM
(19-07-2013 07:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  Why bother? I already know that you think I'm a douche. Dodgy

I thought that too, but according to LJ, you're my frenemy, so No Douche. Blink

~Izel
19-07-2013, 09:34 AM
(19-07-2013 09:03 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-07-2013 07:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  Why bother? I already know that you think I'm a douche. Dodgy

I thought that too, but according to LJ, you're my frenemy, so No Douche. Blink

So, if No Douche, what have you got to say?Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-07-2013, 09:40 AM
Farts in the room.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes NoahsFarce's post