Post Here and I Will Not Give My Opinion of You, Unless I think You're a Douche.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: Post Here and I Will Not Give My Opinion of You, Unless I think You're a Douche.
Douchecanoe. My favourite
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Post Here and I Will Not Give My Opinion of You, Unless I think You're a Douche.
(19-07-2013 06:51 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(19-07-2013 06:23 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Douchewaffle.

Always eat me with syrup. Heart

I'll eat you with whatever the queef I want to!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-07-2013, 07:18 PM
(19-07-2013 07:09 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Douchecanoe. My favourite

Ooohhh! Even though you're not a douche, I have to make a comment anyway....I am going to incorporate Douchecanoe into my vernacular!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-07-2013, 10:07 AM
RE: Post Here and I Will Not Give My Opinion of You, Unless I think You're a Douche.
(18-07-2013 06:36 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  You just want to wake up one morning, romantically curled up next to his chest. He'll kiss you on the forehead and you'll flutter your eyes in the sunlight as you sleepily gaze into his eyes. Your fingers tracing his skin, his knuckles softly graze your shoulder as he smiles down at you. He's already started the coffee for you in the kitchen, and cracked the blinds so the sunlight would peak into the room, just so you'd wake up comfortable. It was always the smallest things he did for you that caused you to fall in love with him...

Blush

It's just... It's just so much better than Fifty Shades of Gray. Weeping

(18-07-2013 08:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Next?

I believe your lover just said you should use Google to answer all your questions, you slimey nincompoop.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
20-07-2013, 10:55 AM
(20-07-2013 10:07 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 06:36 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  You just want to wake up one morning, romantically curled up next to his chest. He'll kiss you on the forehead and you'll flutter your eyes in the sunlight as you sleepily gaze into his eyes. Your fingers tracing his skin, his knuckles softly graze your shoulder as he smiles down at you. He's already started the coffee for you in the kitchen, and cracked the blinds so the sunlight would peak into the room, just so you'd wake up comfortable. It was always the smallest things he did for you that caused you to fall in love with him...

Blush

It's just... It's just so much better than Fifty Shades of Gray. Weeping

(18-07-2013 08:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Next?

I believe your lover just said you should use Google to answer all your questions, you slimey nincompoop.

I shan't give you the satisfaction of calling you a douchecanoe, you douchecanoe!

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-07-2013, 07:18 PM
(20-07-2013 10:55 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I shan't give you the satisfaction of calling you a douchecanoe, you douchecanoe!

Some of you are really douchey. Like douchey beyond the crimes of several degrees of douchebaggery. Not all of you, but a good collective.
20-07-2013, 07:19 PM
(20-07-2013 07:18 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(20-07-2013 10:55 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I shan't give you the satisfaction of calling you a douchecanoe, you douchecanoe!

Some of you are really douchey. Like douchey beyond the crimes of several degrees of douchebaggery. Not all of you, but a good collective.

There's a typo. Drinking Beverage

~Izel
20-07-2013, 07:20 PM
(20-07-2013 07:19 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-07-2013 07:18 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Some of you are really douchey. Like douchey beyond the crimes of several degrees of douchebaggery. Not all of you, but a good collective.

There's a typo. Drinking Beverage

Not anymore. Drinking Beverage
20-07-2013, 07:28 PM
(20-07-2013 07:20 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(20-07-2013 07:19 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  There's a typo. Drinking Beverage

Not anymore. Drinking Beverage

But there's sposed ta be one.

~Izel
20-07-2013, 07:29 PM
(20-07-2013 07:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  But there's sposed ta be one.

There's a couple of typos. Drinking Beverage