Post Your Political Compass Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2011, 12:43 PM

Post Your Political Compass Results
http://www.politicalcompass.org/index

Sharing the image file from your result is probably the quickest way to share your political views... So everybody post your results!

My results:
[Image: 2wOoT.png]
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2011, 01:07 PM
RE: Post Your Political Compass Results
Not all that unexpected for me.

Evolve
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2011, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2011 01:55 PM by bemore.)
I know people will disagree with me......to which I respectfully say I honestly dont care on this occasion.

I have NEVER voted in my 30 years of life in the UK.......how can I take part when I know that huge multinational corporations have huge interest and influence in the way my country (and others) works.

The economy is just a "ponzi" scheme....that favours the rich and makes the middle and lower class pay for it all through there labour.

Its simply doesnt matter who is in power.......you could have Mickey Mouse for all I care......voting is just part of the illusion towards making you think you are "free"

EDIT: Sorry I didnt want to de-rail the thread and push my personal opinions on anybody.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
20-09-2011, 02:06 PM
Humph! Stupid technology! Don't know how to import the graph.

Anyway, 6 down and 9 across on the green quadrant, which is fairly accurate, though a bit farther down the libertarian scale than i'm really comfortable, because of how the questions were phrased. Ambiguous in some cases; too inclusive in a few.

And.... yeah! How come no anarchist section for Bemore?

It's not the mean god I have trouble with - it's the people who worship a mean god.
20-09-2011, 02:37 PM
(20-09-2011 02:06 PM)Peterkin Wrote:  And.... yeah! How come no anarchist section for Bemore?

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like a minority now Sad

Im an anarchist that wants everybody to simply get along in a fair, even way.....how paradoxal is that???

What is anarchy anyway??? Im sure if somebody made a thread about it we would have millions of potential answers.

Im de-railing the thread again.........sorry Blush

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
20-09-2011, 02:50 PM

(20-09-2011 02:37 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(20-09-2011 02:06 PM)Peterkin Wrote:  And.... yeah! How come no anarchist section for Bemore?

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like a minority now Sad

Im an anarchist that wants everybody to simply get along in a fair, even way.....how paradoxal is that???

What is anarchy anyway??? Im sure if somebody made a thread about it we would have millions of potential answers.

Im de-railing the thread again.........sorry Blush

In 1969 the Montreal Police went on strike. You know what happened?
People looted. Lit things afire.
I'm an anarchist too, but I can concede that it would never work out. It would be lovely if it did, but it just wouldn't.
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2011, 03:07 PM
(20-09-2011 02:50 PM)TheMonsterWith21Faces Wrote:  In 1969 the Montreal Police went on strike. You know what happened?
People looted. Lit things afire.
I'm an anarchist too, but I can concede that it would never work out. It would be lovely if it did, but it just wouldn't.

I think we need to dismantle the current system......thats where my anarchic views come into play.....to build a new better system.

Its a price im ready to pay......ive thought of all of the consequences and although I dont like them.....I think if it doesnt kill us all, it will make us stronger.

(Im a dreamer I know)

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
20-09-2011, 03:48 PM
1969 Montreal is hardly a typical sample. Nor is 2010 Toronto.
Events are consequent on preceding events and relationships.

It's not the mean god I have trouble with - it's the people who worship a mean god.
20-09-2011, 05:39 PM
I think a lot of people have already posted their graphs here.

I'll post my graph again anyway though, I think I got the same result both times. To be honest I'm not overly sure that it represents me accurately, I see myself as further right and definitely more authoritarian than libertarian (I know that puts me in direct contrast to most people on here :blushSmile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
20-09-2011, 07:51 PM
This thing is a stupid sham. The questions are specifically designed to make you land in the Green quadrant unless you are actively engaging in attempting to "rig" what this thing says about you.

The questions are grossly skewed to garner specific answers and the resulting "surprise" is supposed to be where you find yourself after you've done: as a libertarian.

And how absolutely cock and balls absurd is a test that claims to show where Hitler and Gandhi would have been on this stupid thing. Rreally? We're going to judge what Hitler and Gandhi thought about "Possessing marijuana for personal use should not be a criminal offence."? Or that there is a "worrying fusion of entertainment and media"? REALLY? Gandhi was worried about that? News to me.

This test is rigged, its questions are biased, and even taking it is playign right into the hands of people attempting to manipulate you.

[Image: 81564_gal-1.jpg]