Post a TV Character for the Person Above You

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: Post a TV Character for the Person Above You
(24-02-2017 10:24 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(23-02-2017 10:29 AM)Aliza Wrote:  This is a very hard game, Jennybee! This requires me to use my brain and also make associations between two seemingly unrelated people.

Emma, I'm assigning you Piper Chapman. She starts off in the OITNB series kind of unsure and out of her element, and she has grabbed her life by the horns and the next thing you know, she's super confident and in charge. I'm a big Piper fan. I read the book too. Smile

[Image: pOYrqkXpQGGl.jpg]

Just as long as Emma doesn't hang out with Nazis, she should be fine as Piper. But definitely do see how Emma could be Piper, now that people give that association. Onlinebiker above me needs to be someone from Sons of Anarchy, but not sure who.

LMAO, nope, no Nazis for me!

Also, I guess my hair must look really blonde in my picture- but really it's a light sun-bleached brown color. Sorry if that ruins things! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
24-02-2017, 12:07 PM
(24-02-2017 10:55 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(24-02-2017 10:24 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Just as long as Emma doesn't hang out with Nazis, she should be fine as Piper. But definitely do see how Emma could be Piper, now that people give that association. Onlinebiker above me needs to be someone from Sons of Anarchy, but not sure who.

LMAO, nope, no Nazis for me!

Also, I guess my hair must look really blonde in my picture- but really it's a light sun-bleached brown color. Sorry if that ruins things! Big Grin

Laugh out load I was not referring to the Nazi part of Piper's story. I'm referring only to the flattering parts.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
24-02-2017, 12:45 PM
It does look kinda more blonde to me in the photo at least, and erm, yes, not implying any of the Nazi parts either. Just wow, that show went so dark with it.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post