Post a joke

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-03-2010, 04:51 AM
Post a joke
Preferably religion/atheism-related, but other types are accepted too. Can be a text or a pic.

The first one goes especially to Unbeliever and other gamers here:

A hardcore gamer goes to hell. A few hours later, Satan phones God, in an audibly frightened voice, and says 'You better get this guy outta here, before he does me in!!! He's already killed all my demons, he's spilled all my cauldrons, and now he's kicking the walls like mad, screaming 'Where the hell is the exit to level 2??'"

All learning is quite useless if you haven't learned to question what you learn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2010, 06:29 AM

RE: Post a joke
Found this one quite funny...just about fell off my chair...Tongue

A man wonders if having sex on the Sabbath is a sin because he is not sure if sex is work or play. He asks a priest for his opinion on this question. The priest says after consulting the Bible, "My son, after an exhaustive search I am positive sex is work and is not permitted the Sabbath."

The man thinks: "What does a priest know about sex?"

He goes to minister... a married man, experienced… for the answer. He queries the minister and receives the same reply. Sex is work and not for the Sabbath! Not pleased with the reply, he seeks out the ultimate authority -- a man of thousands of year's tradition and knowledge: a rabbi.

The rabbi ponders the question and states, "My son, sex is definitely play."

The man replies, "rabbi, how can you be so sure when so many others tell me sex is work?"

The rabbi softly speaks, " If sex were work...my wife would have the maid do it."
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2010, 10:22 AM

This is something I found on LOLJesus. Thought it was hilarious:

[Image: _zombie_warn.jpg]
17-03-2010, 10:36 AM
I have two.

Joke One:
A man is walking down the street. He passes a little boy with a box of baby kittens. He stops and says, "How cute." The boy happily replies, "Yup! They're Christian kittens." The man laughs and walks away.

A week later he is walking along the street with a friend of his. He spies the little boy, and tells his friend to ask what kind of kittens they are, because the boy has the cutest answer. So the man's friend complies. They walk up to the boy, ha and asks what kind of kittens they are. The boy replies,"They are atheist kittens" The man is shocked, and asks why they weren't Christian anymore. The boy says, "But now they have their eyes open".

Joke Two:
There is an extremely devote Christian living next to an atheist. The atheist's life is going great, he just got a promotion, he wife is still beautiful, and his kids respect him. The Christian on the other hand, has a poor life. He is about to be fired, his wife is getting ugly, and his kids are out of control. But everyday, the Christian preys to god to fix his life, ad everyday god doesn't answer. One day, after he was done preying, the Christian was certain today was the day that his life was about to get better. He could feel the holy spirit working hard. As he was crossing a rode to get to his job, and bus hits him and kills him immediately.

He goes to heaven, and meets god. Suddenly the Christian is outraged. "Why didn't you help me when I preyed to you, but you gave an atheist a great life?" The man simply couldn't understand. He did everything right, he preyed before every meal, and before he slept, but god never did answer. God calming replies, "Because he doesn't come whining to me everything something goes wrong"

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
17-03-2010, 11:29 AM
[Image: 1250024540074.jpg]

[Image: 1250024605468.png]

[Image: 1258258956818.jpg]

This next one is a little vulgar, still funny, but if you don't appreciate a bit of bad language you might want to skip it.

[Image: 1250046610442.png]

And finally a pokemon joke... I liked it Tongue

[Image: 1263182891615.png]

17-03-2010, 12:03 PM

This picture never fails to make me giggle:
[Image: 30dc8rq.jpg]

And thought this one was funny:
[Image: 2n3n6v.jpg]

And some cyanide & happiness:
[Image: 14y2885.png]
17-03-2010, 09:54 PM

I always enjoy this one..

[Image: V4yi5.jpg]

This one is not directly related to religion or atheism although when debating, some people tend to think like this:

[Image: circular-reasoning-works-because.jpg]

and then of course the reason dinosaurs are extinct..

[Image: one-more-theory-theory-ark-noah-flood-de...649120.jpg]

Enjoy Smile
18-03-2010, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2010 03:37 AM by Juppers.)
I'm not sure this was originally intended as a joke, in fact it's quite scary, but it is laughable at the same time....

[Image: dna_-_check_mate.jpg]

This one is pretty funny too:

[Image: evangelical-christians.gif]

All learning is quite useless if you haven't learned to question what you learn.
18-03-2010, 09:42 AM
(18-03-2010 02:42 AM)Juppers Wrote:  I'm not sure this was originally intended as a joke, in fact it's quite scary, but it is laughable at the same time....

The DNA thing was originally intended to be joke, by a satirist on Youtube, but I wouldn't be surprised if some took it seriously.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
18-03-2010, 11:54 AM
Do you mean Edward Current? I did think it was very much in his vein. But in that pic it looked as if someone had posted that on a Christian forum. After all, many Christians actually took Current seriously, and that's pretty worrying Undecided