Post evidence that Assad used chemical weapons here.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2013, 01:18 PM
Post evidence that Assad used chemical weapons here.
In about two months or sooner, I will be called a conspiracy theorist forum for stating "the west completely fabricated the so called use of chemical weapons by Assad in order to justify another U.S. Invasion"

So does anyone want to provide evidence and prove me wrong.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: Post evidence that Assad used chemical weapons here.
Would be decent curtesy if you would provide some evidence for your stance.
26-08-2013, 02:42 PM
The west hasn't provided any evidence therefore as of now they making shit up. The responsibility of evidence is on the west.
26-08-2013, 02:46 PM
(26-08-2013 02:42 PM)I and I Wrote:  The west hasn't provided any evidence therefore as of now they making shit up. The responsibility of evidence is on the west.
By "The West" are you referring to the average joe on the street or maybe a specific person?

If you claim that it is a conspiracy then am I to assume you have some knowledge on the events. Do you care to share?
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
26-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Have you seen any evidence that Assad used chemical weapons on his people? You seem to be arguing against me for a reason. The U.S. Has made a claim, The U.S. Provides the evidence. No evidence provided means there is some bullshit going on.

The conspiracy theory that the Syrian government used chemical weapons on its own people, feel free to post the evidence any time.
26-08-2013, 03:11 PM
I have no stance on the position. I am currently in the information gathering process, not in the analysis phase yet.
I have seen some media stories, and I have seen this thread. I am interested in the information you have to offer. Please provide it.
26-08-2013, 04:01 PM
It's governments and other organizations making the claims. The public just believes one way or another or withholds opinion based on whether or not they believe the claims before seeing any hard evidence. We're told that there is evidence that Assad or the rebels used chemical weapons, but The Average Joe doesn't have access to evidence for anything. We're not the UN, so how is anyone here supposed to provide any evidence? We have nothing to talk about except who we believe.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
26-08-2013, 04:14 PM
The U.S. Is claiming that they have evidence that Assad used chemical weapons. Are you at least fucking curious what this evidence is?

Prediction: evidence will never be shown and the public will just believe without evidence.
26-08-2013, 04:57 PM
(26-08-2013 04:14 PM)I and I Wrote:  Prediction: evidence will never be shown and the public will just believe without evidence.

The US administration had additional information about the attacks that it would make public in the days ahead, he added.

There shall be war Sad

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
26-08-2013, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2013 09:03 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(26-08-2013 04:14 PM)I and I Wrote:  The U.S. Is claiming that they have evidence that Assad used chemical weapons. Are you at least fucking curious what this evidence is?

Prediction: evidence will never be shown and the public will just believe without evidence.

Prediction #2 : whatever the evidence is, you will dismiss it.
There is absolutely nothing anyone could present which you would accept. Drinking Beverage

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study. "I believe Mr. Peanut is the Messiah" -- onlinebiker
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post