Post evidence that Assad used chemical weapons here.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2013, 12:33 PM
Re: RE: Post evidence that Assad used chemical weapons here.
(27-08-2013 03:35 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(27-08-2013 02:52 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Nope.

Cool. Evidence that assads forces used chemical weapons on its people, post it please.

Reality goes right over your head huh.

My point(you're ALSO asserting a claim without backing it with evidence)

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2013, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2013 03:40 PM by JAH.)
RE: Post evidence that Assad used chemical weapons here.
I and I, I personally, like you, do not find that substantial evidence exists that the Assad government/military used chemical weapons on its own people. One might infer this is probable but one does not know. I would agree that the US government is using the use of chemical weapons as a further reason to assault Syria. An assault that would be most egregious.

However, I find it interesting that you continue to defend the Assad government/military, a government/military that would hunt you down and kill you if you happened to be in their sphere of influence. It is rather like a death wish.

The above stated by someone who agrees most heartily with the idea that the US should keep its military out of other peoples business.
27-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Russia today has lots of news reports about Rebel tunnels being discovered with chemical agents in them that can make nerve agents.

None of this is in the mainstream news over here in the UK though, this other "possible" scenario of how things could of happened.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
27-08-2013, 04:02 PM
(27-08-2013 02:34 PM)bemore Wrote:  Russia today has lots of news reports about Rebel tunnels being discovered with chemical agents in them that can make nerve agents.

None of this is in the mainstream news over here in the UK though, this other "possible" scenario of how things could of happened.

And since Russia is an ally of Syria, we can be sure those are unbiased reports, right? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-08-2013, 04:08 PM
(27-08-2013 02:34 PM)JAH Wrote:  I and I, I personally, like you, do not find that substantial evidence exists that the Assad government/military used chemical weapons on its own people. One might infer this is probable but one does not know. I would agree that the US government is using the use of chemical weapons as a further reason to assault Syria. An assault that would be most egregious.

However, I find it interesting that you continue to defend the Assad government/military, a government/military that would hunt you down and kill you if you happened to be in their sphere of influence. It is rather like a death wish.

The above stated by someone who agrees most heartily with the idea that the US should keep its military out of other peoples business.

Why would Assad "hunt me down and kill me" if I was in there sphere of influence? It's the most liberal nation in the Middle East and one of the few left that isn't ruled by a religion with a religious purpose.
27-08-2013, 04:18 PM
(27-08-2013 04:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-08-2013 02:34 PM)bemore Wrote:  Russia today has lots of news reports about Rebel tunnels being discovered with chemical agents in them that can make nerve agents.

And since Russia is an ally of Syria, we can be sure those are unbiased reports, right? Consider

I was having a discussion with my friend earlier about all of this. He said he found it interesting how he saw a meeting between Obama and Putin on the news and how their body language was (how Putin appeared disinterested and quite arrogant. How when they shook hands Putin hung his hand in the air, making Obama reach further forward slightly to grab his hand)

I made an analogy to my friend that Russia Today was pretty much like having a midget in your house (the house being the US) that constantly talked shit about you, so your not exactly going to be polite to the midget and there will be no love lost between you.

I agree that there is a conflict of interest there, with them being allies. I think my main point was that journalism here in the UK is meant to be fair and unbiased. However they haven't given a fair and balanced viewpoint with regards to reporting on this potential information regarding discovering the rebels "labs".

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
27-08-2013, 05:21 PM
(27-08-2013 04:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Chas, you do realize that there are videos of rebels possessing and testing chemical weapons on rabbits, threatening to use them on people, along with the videos of them bragging about killing more, along with one of the rebel leaders eating the heart out of a dead soldier (putting it in his mouth).

What do you have in any comparison that could implicate Assad in the chemical weapons attacks?
27-08-2013, 05:28 PM
[Image: what-chemical-weapons.jpg?175]

27-08-2013, 05:34 PM
(27-08-2013 05:21 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(27-08-2013 04:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  And since Russia is an ally of Syria, we can be sure those are unbiased reports, right? Consider

Chas, you do realize that there are videos of rebels possessing and testing chemical weapons on rabbits, threatening to use them on people, along with the videos of them bragging about killing more, along with one of the rebel leaders eating the heart out of a dead soldier (putting it in his mouth).

What do you have in any comparison that could implicate Assad in the chemical weapons attacks?

I have no position on this; awaiting better evidence.

My comment was simply that that source can't be considered unbiased.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-08-2013, 07:10 PM
(27-08-2013 05:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-08-2013 05:21 PM)I and I Wrote:  Chas, you do realize that there are videos of rebels possessing and testing chemical weapons on rabbits, threatening to use them on people, along with the videos of them bragging about killing more, along with one of the rebel leaders eating the heart out of a dead soldier (putting it in his mouth).

I have no position on this; awaiting better evidence.

My comment was simply that that source can't be considered unbiased.

Chas, what do you think about rebels testing chemical weapons on animals and threatening to use them on people? Do you think this could implicate them as possible suspects in the recent chemical attacks?